Careful Aaron Rodgers

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

the looney left PC thought police are on your tail faster than Joe Biden vote count at 4am.
After his anti-Vax stand and "Make Green Bay Great Again" T shirt, Rodgers is officially my favorite QB! (unless Kyler Murray gets Arizona to the Super Bowl).

Just stop giving a sh!+ what the lefties think & it liberates you.
These are the people that don't know how many genders there are, think men can get pregnant, regular masks can now magically stop an airborne virus, clot shots are safe, effective & necessary & that fighting for real Nazis in Ukraine makes you an anti-fascist liberal.

I stopped GAF long ago because I realize you can't reason with those that refuse to think for themselves & have no sense of self awareness other than "good for me but not for thee".

paine-reason.jpg

These are the people that don't know how many genders there are, think men can get pregnant, regular masks can now magically stop an airborne virus, clot shots are safe, effective & necessary & that fighting for real Nazis in Ukraine makes you an anti-fascist liberal.

I stopped GAF long ago because I realize you can't reason with those that refuse to think for themselves & have no sense of self awareness other than "good for me but not for thee".

View attachment 693633
Stop giving a shit and take advantage of every opportunity that comes along to pick their pockets and flick their faces.

View attachment 693633

Don't follow football, so lets just hope this guy doesn't walk this back or make some pandering excuse.

Forum List

Back