Trump rally in Youngstown

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
He'll be at the tremendous Covelli Center on 9/17, to support the Senate candidacy of JD Vance.

Since this is right across the PA-Ohio frontier, it would be great to have Doc Oz mentioned as well. Its looking like a massive Trump wave coming up unless the Nevertrumpers get behind doofuses like Ryan and Festerman.

Yes, trump could crash over his opponents if his opponents don't stand up and stop him. Fortunately, the 81 million who voted against trump have already stood up once, and many more have seen the need to do so. I doubt trump will face the compacency he has enjoyed in the past.

He'll be at the tremendous Covelli Center on 9/17, to support the Senate candidacy of JD Vance.

Since this is right across the PA-Ohio frontier, it would be great to have Doc Oz mentioned as well. Its looking like a massive Trump wave coming up unless the Nevertrumpers get behind doofuses like Ryan and Festerman.

I'll look forward to watching. It will be earlier in the day than his normal rallies, so I won't be yawning.

Yes, trump could crash over his opponents if his opponents don't stand up and stop him. Fortunately, the 81 million who voted against trump have already stood up once, and many more have seen the need to do so. I doubt trump will face the compacency he has enjoyed in the past.
What the false Rs are afraid of is knowing that Trump voiced what over 75 million Americans already knew.

wow, another worship service so soon!

Good news for the cult members

Gotta get in those rallies before dying in prison

Too bad that Dark Brandon is gonna eff him up once again like he did before....

1dad4f6d5be86000cf010d294b0f6b5b

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllTheGOPHasForAmericansIsMoreStupidCultureWarBS

Where you have a problem is that only 60 million of those are living, legal citizens.

If you're planning another biological attack, you better get moving. It doesn't look to me like you have the means to pull off the level of fraud you had in 2020.

Too bad that Dark Brandon is gonna eff him up once again like he did before....

1dad4f6d5be86000cf010d294b0f6b5b

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllTheGOPHasForAmericansIsMoreStupidCultureWarBS
That's hilarious. The guy you're in love with is a bizarre cartoon character.

No, we do not expect anything more real from you.

Give us more cartoon characters that you think will scare us and make us want to vote differently.

Please, do.

Trump will continue with the "Grievance Tour" rally rant for 2 hours and the candidate he is supposedly there for withers away in the fatmans shadow.

Where you have a problem is that only 60 million of those are living, legal citizens.

If you're planning another biological attack, you better get moving. It doesn't look to me like you have the means to pull off the level of fraud you had in 2020.
And as soon as you offer proof of any of that, you will have a point to make. Till then, you are just spouting the same crazy bullshit.

Forum List

Back