Leftist Bigotry Is Getting More And More Extreme In America

The Cortez/Shapiro incident is a great example of the leftist groupthink.
Not only refusing to accept his accepting HERchallenge to "conversation", but she reverts to baseless accusations and insults in her response. Claiming White Male Privilege and misogyny at the same time. Oh....and he is a sexist also.

And that, is all you need to know about Miss Cortez.
Or all you need to know about the New York Times hiring a bigot to act as an editor, Sarah Jeong.
Apparently she hates white people, and white males in particular.
She doesn't know enough about her history that it's highly likely that she would be eating grass soup if it weren't for white males who came to her country's rescue during the Korean War.

The whole Jeong fiasco is unfortunately a fantastic example of leftist hypocrisy.
Unbelievable.

What is happening is a total erosion of tolerance and civility on BOTH sides.

The question is, are we going to continue to escalate or call it out and put an end to it?

I for one, do not like to see any approval for refusing service to or harassing people for no more reason then their political view point. That is not illegal but it is wrong, what is happening with us?

And for those on the right the racist slurs, memes and lynching imagery directed at Obama and his family were utterly disgusting yet promoted.

When is anyone going to say it is INCUMBANT ON US to put an end to us or are we going to endlessly blame Trump, Obama...and any one but us? Trump may act like a rude bully but that doesn’t mean we should. Nor should we be ENCOURAGING people to behave badly towards some one just because they openly support or work for some one wedo not like.

Now I am sure I will hear ... but but the left...but but the right....but Trump...but Obama....

It isn’t “them” it is us.

The question is, are we going to continue to escalate or call it out and put an end to it?

I for one, do not like to see any approval for refusing service to or harassing people for no more reason then their political view point. That is not illegal but it is wrong, what is happening with us?

And for those on the right the racist slurs, memes and lynching imagery directed at Obama and his family were utterly disgusting yet promoted.

When is anyone going to say it is INCUMBANT ON US to put an end to us or are we going to endlessly blame Trump, Obama...and any one but us? Trump may act like a rude bully but that doesn’t mean we should. Nor should we be ENCOURAGING people to behave badly towards some one just because they openly support or work for some one wedo not like.

Now I am sure I will hear ... but but the left...but but the right....but Trump...but Obama....

Ahhh...but the difference is those idiotic "monkey references" and lynching imagery was used by an EXTREMELY small number of conservatives. This type of bigotry and bullying is used by a much, much, much larger percentage of liberals than the other.
For instance the lefts attack on conservative speakers on campuses. It isn't a hand full of students. It is a LOT of students that take part in that.

Ahhh...but the difference is those idiotic "monkey references" and lynching imagery was used by an EXTREMELY small number of conservatives. This type of bigotry and bullying is used by a much, much, much larger percentage of liberals than the other.
For instance the lefts attack on conservative speakers on campuses. It isn't a hand full of students. It is a LOT of students that take part in that.

Ah..but it is always different when it is “us” isn’t it?

Right-wingers wanting "dialogue"? This is truly hilarious. The second someone asks them a relevant question, they run screaming from the room. They have been cowards since long before the Sandra Fluke fiasco. They openly refused to talk to her.

BTW: rogue cops started the mess with black people, the phony "Christians" started the mess with the LGBTs, the right-wingers started the mess with the Muslims. Why is it that the right-wingers try to interfere with everyone, blacks, browns, women, Muslims, you name it, and then act all hurt? If the right-wingers would stop insulting, and trying to take away the rights of all of these groups, something might get done.

You are helping me make my point.
It is not "us" - when it is only a few fringe people.
It is "us" when a large percentage of people engage in, or sympathize with said activity.

Take White Supremacy.
I think most people agree that these idiots vote far more republican than democrat. At least today. Obviously not true before.
But does that mean we, as conservatives, should include them as "us"?
Of course not. Their numbers are so tiny they are beyond insignificant. They have no power and no ability to effect policy.
But the current leftist bigotry ABSOLUTELY are effecting policy. They have considerable power and effect. And that is because their numbers and more importantly - their sympathizers are a significantly higher % of liberal population.

I noticed that some like to excuse the conduct of leftist by saying that the right is just as bad.
My point is that the left has gotten much worse than the right is.
Then the usual response is not to listen and shut it off because some feel both are to blame for the actions of leftists.
My response is this......why is the right constantly in a defensive state.....because the left is always in a state of attack?

You are helping me make my point.
It is not "us" - when it is only a few fringe people.
It is "us" when a large percentage of people engage in, or sympathize with said activity.

Take White Supremacy.
I think most people agree that these idiots vote far more republican than democrat. At least today. Obviously not true before.
But does that mean we, as conservatives, should include them as "us"?
Of course not. Their numbers are so tiny they are beyond insignificant. They have no power and no ability to effect policy.
But the current leftist bigotry ABSOLUTELY are effecting policy. They have considerable power and effect. And that is because their numbers and more importantly - their sympathizers are a significantly higher % of liberal population.
The left is in almost complete control of all media.
Fox News only exists as a foil.....but even Fox is in the hands of leftists.....Disney is about to buy Fox.
The goal is to breed so much hatred for the right that no conservative voice can be heard.

I noticed that some like to excuse the conduct of leftist by saying that the right is just as bad.
Then the usual response is not to listen and shut it off because some feel both are to blame for the actions of leftists.
My response is this......why is the right constantly in a defensive state.....because the left is always in a state of attack?

Leftist love to claim moral superiority. Even when the opposite is true.
Take the current self destructive black culture. The left ignores it. They laugh at those who bring it up.
Yet... it is liberal policies that led to that culture. Indeed, the plight of the current state of the black race is nearly wholly the fault of liberal policies.
Yet...they claim the high ground concerning their race.
It boggles the mind.

All I know is dissent is the highest form of patriotism

All I know is that is a really stupid comment.
Why?
Because 50 people ganging up on two people, throwing objects at them...racial slurs...and intimidation only because you don't agree with them is somhow "political dissent"??
That is stupid.
It is flat out bullying/assault and intimidation. Nothing less, nothing more.
This was not a political event. This was two people walking out of a restaurant minding their own business and were attacked.
What the hell are you talking about...op was about left refuseal to debate the issues in public forum

What the hell are you talking about?
Perhaps I am misunderstanding your point.... but are you not comparing her action to political dissent?
Pointing out never ending hypocrisy of the left.

There is plenty of hypocrisy to go around.

Leftist love to claim moral superiority. Even when the opposite is true.
Take the current self destructive black culture. The left ignores it. They laugh at those who bring it up.
Yet... it is liberal policies that led to that culture. Indeed, the plight of the current state of the black race is nearly wholly the fault of liberal policies.
Yet...they claim the high ground concerning their race.
It boggles the mind.
They'll defend anything.....even MS-13.

I've seen ads on Viceland saying that MS-13 members are just little boys who were born in the US that love to ride bikes.

Forum List

Back