Leftism is a Dis - Ease

zg1msrepz3101.jpg

:cool:

I figure when somebody posts a screenshot of what could be anything, they're avoiding posting a link to something real, either because no such link exists or because what it actually says would be most inconvenient.

I haven't bothered to look this screenshot up as a Photoshop. I figure as long as the OP can't link it there's no story and effectively, no thread. That's why the thread doesn't even have 100 clicks after sitting all day. Because we'd be royally fucked if all it took was a screenshot of what could be anything to construct fake news.

DAMN you Paul McCartney....

Mon grein...suc....

Because when I start a thread I always wait four hours to link anything and even then none of my links go to the story anyway.

Linking thinking appears to be a lost art.

Seriously, I don’t often bother to link anything because the RWs will just screech fake news.

Thinking about the damage trump has already done. He has said he wants an end to journalistic freedom and he has damn near accomplished it.

And the other parts of the constitution he has said he wants to destroy - he’s got a very good start on it.

We’re only 10 months into this debacle called The Madness of King Don.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
Because when I start a thread I always wait four hours to link anything and even then none of my links go to the story anyway.

Linking thinking appears to be a lost art.

Seriously, I don’t often bother to link anything because the RWs will just screech fake news.

Thinking about the damage trump has already done. He has said he wants an end to journalistic freedom and he has damn near accomplished it.

And the other parts of the constitution he has said he wants to destroy - he’s got a very good start on it.

We’re only 20 months into this debacle called The Madness of King Don.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Just seems to me posting a screenshot that could be entirely fake, while being unable to link to a real story, stands out and screams "FAKE" and suggests the OP is pulling an O'Keefe. By which I mean James, not Georgia.

After all it takes more work to create a screenshot than simply post a link. That tells us something about motive.

:rofl:

At ease ya dis-eased craybabies.

A perfect thread. Called in a couple of the biggest dis-eased whiners in the forum.

Funny how a jobless Portuguese deportee with a dodgy past can keep going in and out though eh?

Right wing Canadian activist Lauren Southern detained at Calais and barred from entering UK
Canadian far right activist Lauren Southern has been refused entry to the UK. Ms Southern was held by Border Force officials in Coquelles, France, this…
STANDARD.CO.UK
She's not right wing. She's Soros's other side.

He hedges his bets.

Both extreme sides are his mudpen... but they seem to spout off the same form of communist & globalist b.s.

Lauren Southern on Twitter

imo?

It's not hard to see.

The oppressive white man in Canada has yet again driven the natives to become hostile to their overlords of abuse...

Funny how a jobless Portuguese deportee with a dodgy past can keep going in and out though eh?

Right wing Canadian activist Lauren Southern detained at Calais and barred from entering UK
Canadian far right activist Lauren Southern has been refused entry to the UK. Ms Southern was held by Border Force officials in Coquelles, France, this…
STANDARD.CO.UK

He hedges his bets.

Both extreme sides are his mudpen... but they seem to spout off the same form of communist & globalist b.s.

imo?

It's not hard to see.
Stop eating that peyote and coming up with outlandish political conspiracy theories of your name shall forever be Dale Smith....None Jew...

STANDARD.CO.UK
She's cute,, gotta phone number for her?

Why would I have?
You have all the other 411....

STANDARD.CO.UK

Why would I have?

2+2 = 5

STANDARD.CO.UK

He hedges his bets.

imo?

It's not hard to see.

Why are the French detaining her?

STANDARD.CO.UK

Why would I have?

2+2 = 5
You forgot to carry the one...It's not heavy,,really..

STANDARD.CO.UK

He hedges his bets.

imo?

It's not hard to see.

Why are the French detaining her?
To get her phone number..heh-heh mon ami...

Forum List

Back