Leftism Eradicates Character

Yeah, it’s anti gay. If someone said to you that they don’t support interracial marriage, would you think them racist?
Nope! Not in the least. I don't support interracial marriage and I'm not "racist". By it's very definition, racism is hating someone for their ethnicity (generally the color of their skin). I don't hate anyone because of their ethnicity. I hate people for their views. I hate people for their attitude. I hate people for their appearance (as in clothing, hygiene, etc.). But not once because of their ethnicity.

Just because I don't think white people and black people should marry doesn't mean I hate white people or hate black people. It just means I think they shouldn't marry.

Sadly, you on the left have tried to weaponize racism. Support our bat-shit crazy views or be declared a "racist". Sorry Sea, that shit don't work on me. Never has. Never will. I do not fear being called anything.

Yeah, it’s anti gay. If someone said to you that they don’t support interracial marriage, would you think them racist?
Nope! Not in the least. I don't support interracial marriage and I'm not "racist". By it's very definition, racism is hating someone for their ethnicity (generally the color of their skin). I don't hate anyone because of their ethnicity. I hate people for their views. I hate people for their attitude. I hate people for their appearance (as in clothing, hygiene, etc.). But not once because of their ethnicity.

Just because I don't think white people and black people should marry doesn't mean I hate white people or hate black people. It just means I think they shouldn't marry.

Sadly, you on the left have tried to weaponize racism. Support our bat-shit crazy views or be declared a "racist". Sorry Sea, that shit don't work on me. Never has. Never will. I do not fear being called anything.

Wow...I hate to break it to you, Mr. Anti Miscegenation, but you ARE a racist. You cannot give me a non racist reason for opposing interracial marriage. Glad I could help with your identity crisis.

Bull shit. You'll never get a straight answer from them. I used to think that blacks accepted me, but I discovered when I grew up that 99% of them hate white people.

If you know any Muslims that support Sharia law in any shape or form then they are just waiting for the day when they can hang you in the town square. They know better than to mention it now because they don't have the numbers yet. Eventually they will get enough elected to political office, then the radicals will start to convert all of the liberal minded Muslims back to Islam as it was laid out in the Koran. It happened in Iran in 1978.

Sorry skippy but my personal anecdotes are no more bullshit than yours. The FACTS are that, in America, white evangelicals ARE the most anti gay group, bar none.
That's your opinion.
Course being white has nothing to do with it.

BTW, when was the last time American Christians hung homosexuals in the town square?
How many times have white Christian fathers honor-killed their kids for being gay, or simply dating a non-Christian??
No, it's not my opinion, that's the point. I provided facts while you provided opinion.

And "white evangelical" is how the poll was broken out.

Views about same-sex marriage - Religion in America: U.S. Religious Data, Demographics and Statistics
Being for marriage between a man and a woman isn't the same as being anti-Gay. Most anti-Gays are Muslims....which are Antisemitic.....AntiChristian....anti-anything not Islam. Course that could change if the left insists on having Drag Queens conduct show and tell in public schools.

Nope. Here in America the most anti gay people are evangelical Christians.

https://www.newsweek.com/muslim-white-evangelical-gay-marriage-907627
You've been watching too many movies.

I guess you think there aren't any Muslims or Jews here in America either.

Sorry skippy but my personal anecdotes are no more bullshit than yours. The FACTS are that, in America, white evangelicals ARE the most anti gay group, bar none.
That's your opinion.

BTW, when was the last time American Christians hung homosexuals in the town square?
How many times have white Christian fathers honor-killed their kids for being gay, or simply dating a non-Christian??
No, it's not my opinion, that's the point. I provided facts while you provided opinion.

Views about same-sex marriage - Religion in America: U.S. Religious Data, Demographics and Statistics
Being for marriage between a man and a woman isn't the same as being anti-Gay. Most anti-Gays are Muslims....which are Antisemitic.....AntiChristian....anti-anything not Islam. Course that could change if the left insists on having Drag Queens conduct show and tell in public schools.

I gave you the actual facts. Try reading....

Muslims, by a margin of 51 percent to 34 percent, favor same-sex marriage, compared to just four years ago when a majority, 51 percent, were opposed. There were similar results for black Protestants, with 54 percent opposing gay marriage in PRRI's 2014 American Values Atlas, compared with 43 percent in the latest findings.

Indeed, opposition to same-sex marriage is now limited almost entirely to white conservative Christians. Fifty-eight percent of white evangelical Christians and 53 percent of Mormons—an overwhelming majority of whom are white—are opposed to allowing gay couples to marry. The group with the most opposition, though, is Jehovah's Witnesses, a group which is 36 percent white, 32 percent Hispanic and 27 percent black in the U.S. Just 13 percent support the law.

Progressives are miserable people (look no further than USMB to see that).
It is a nightmare for another reason: Young people who are transformed into leftists almost always become less kind, less happy, and more angry.
The left’s doctrine (reject faith, embrace promiscuity, etc.) are all of things proven to create depression, anxiety, and an unhealthy lifestyle. That is only exacerbated by the ingratitude created by being taught to hate the U.S., the constitution, liberty, etc.

Leftism Eradicates Character

You talk as if your still living in 1950.

That's your opinion.

Muslims, by a margin of 51 percent to 34 percent, favor same-sex marriage, compared to just four years ago when a majority, 51 percent, were opposed. There were similar results for black Protestants, with 54 percent opposing gay marriage in PRRI's 2014 American Values Atlas, compared with 43 percent in the latest findings.

Indeed, opposition to same-sex marriage is now limited almost entirely to white conservative Christians. Fifty-eight percent of white evangelical Christians and 53 percent of Mormons—an overwhelming majority of whom are white—are opposed to allowing gay couples to marry. The group with the most opposition, though, is Jehovah's Witnesses, a group which is 36 percent white, 32 percent Hispanic and 27 percent black in the U.S. Just 13 percent support the law.
You don't seem to understand the severity of Muslim opposition to Gays.
Christians feel that Gays should change their ways....and in extremely isolated cases....they have attacked them or even killed them in the past.

...Muslims KILL GAYS AS PART OF THEIR RELIGIOUS DOCTRINE...AND ARE DOING IT AS WE SPEAK!!!
10% of all Muslims feel this way. That means that out of the 1.2 billion Muslims in the world...there is roughly 120 million of them that would tie your hands behind your back and throw you off of a roof.

Christians feel that Gays should change their ways....and in extremely isolated cases....they have attacked them or even killed them in the past.

...Muslims KILL GAYS AS PART OF THEIR RELIGIOUS DOCTRINE...AND ARE DOING IT AS WE SPEAK!!!
10% of all Muslims feel this way. That means that out of the 1.2 billion Muslims in the world...there is roughly 120 million of them that would tie your hands behind your back and throw you off of a roof.

SO DO CHRISTIANS. WHY ARE WE YELLING?!? I don't know about you, but I live in America where evangelical Christians hate me more than Muslims do. Maybe because those same asshole evangelicals hate them too.

Wow...I hate to break it to you, Mr. Anti Miscegenation, but you ARE a racist. You cannot give me a non racist reason for opposing interracial marriage. Glad I could help with your identity crisis.
Yawn. Already told you sweetie, you’re false accusations me nothing to me. You’ll have to find someone else to attempt to weaponize racism on.

Yawn. Already told you sweetie, you’re false accusations me nothing to me. You’ll have to find someone else to attempt to weaponize racism on.

Except they aren't false. By your own admission, you are opposed to interracial marriage. That, straight up, defines you as a shitbag racist, bruh.

Except they aren't false. By your own admission, you are opposed to interracial marriage. That, straight up, defines you as a shitbag racist, bruh.
Nah, “bruh”. It really doesn’t. It’s merely your desperate attempt to weaponize racism so you can force people to submit to your bat-shit crazy ideology.

Psst...will never work with me. Ever.

SO DO CHRISTIANS. WHY ARE WE YELLING?!? I don't know about you, but I live in America where evangelical Christians hate me more than Muslims do. Maybe because those same asshole evangelicals hate them too.
This is a very strange conversation.
Imagine living in Iran right now. How long do you think you'd last?
At least in this country you can be Gay and not have people hunt you down and hang you in the town square.
But your hatred for the people who are actually protecting you from this happening here in America is a bit confusing.
You support a political party that supports the religion that believes you should be put to death....and you have no problem with that. They want to bring millions of them here so they can spread Islam all over America. We already have cities where you can hear the Islamic call to prayer blasted all over the place. Bring enough of these Muslims here and your rights will vanish.....because inevitably it will always happen. Once they become the majority...you become dead. It happens in every country they take over.

Yesterday I was in Walmart and I saw a guy who must have been 6'5" 260lbs wearing a wig...a dress....and heels....and all he got was a few people giggling about it. In countries like the Sudan, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, and others...they would grab that guy and chuck him in jail. Some of them they would drag him thru the streets.

Last edited:
Agreed. Working americans live in a rat race. It cannot be won, but lacking character enables one to give up and quit because generally the stresses of our everyday lives are ominous. Run to work. Work tirelessly until completely exhausted. Go home....wake up. Repeat. It takes character to survive and scrape by. Leftists lack it.

Then why do it? 35 million American are out there working two jobs to make ends meet. Working ourselves to death so a few rich people can live large isn't character, it's being a chump.

At least in this country you can be Gay and not have people hunt you down and hang you in the town square.
But your hatred for the people who are actually protecting you from this happening here in America is a bit confusing.
You support a political party that supports the religion that believes you should be put to death....and you have no problem with that. They want to bring millions of them here so they can spread Islam all over America. We already have cities where you can hear the Islamic call to prayer blasted all over the place. Bring enough of these Muslims here and your rights will vanish.....because inevitably it will always happen. Once they become the majority...you become dead. It happens in every country they take over.

Yesterday I was in Walmart and I saw a guy who must have been 6'5" 260lbs wearing a wig...a dress....and heels....and all he got was a few people giggling about it. In countries like the Sudan, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, and others...they would grab that guy and chuck him in jail. Some of them they would drag him thru the streets.

I would last the same amount of time as I would last in Christian Uganda. This is a strange conversation because I live in America where American evangelical Christians hate me more than American Muslims do.

Nah, “bruh”. It really doesn’t. It’s merely your desperate attempt to weaponize racism so you can force people to submit to your bat-shit crazy ideology.

Psst...will never work with me. Ever.

Yes, we understand you will never be self aware, but the rest of us KNOW what a disgusting racist you are.

I would last the same amount of time as I would last in Christian Uganda. This is a strange conversation because I live in America where American evangelical Christians hate me more than American Muslims do.
That's your opinion....and not based in reality. I think if you're willing to murder someone that's worse than someone who doesn't want you in their bowling league.

Muslims are taught to lie to infidels and hate them. They are also taught to kill anyone who offends them. Christians are taught to accept others and turn the other cheek when someone offends them. The only Christians guilty of violence against gays aren't really Christians. But you can't say the same about Muslims. Killing gays is spelled out in their doctrine.

That's your opinion....and not based in reality. I think if you're willing to murder someone that's worse than someone who doesn't want you in their bowling league.

Muslims are taught to lie to infidels and hate them. They are also taught to kill anyone who offends them. Christians are taught to accept others and turn the other cheek when someone offends them. The only Christians guilty of violence against gays aren't really Christians. But you can't say the same about Muslims. Killing gays is spelled out in their doctrine.

No, that is fact and I gave you the data. Need the data about Uganda?

Globalizing Hatred | Harvard Political Review

Amid ‘Kill the Gays’ bill uproar, Ugandan LGBTQ activist is killed

My suggestion is don't move to Uganda.
Those people are tribal.....and they murder their neighbors over silly shit.
Most Africans are Muslim....and I'm sure Christians in Uganda feel oppressed.....so they tend to machete Bob down the street because he's from a different tribe.

This is a strange conversation because I live in America where American evangelical Christians hate me more than American Muslims do.
Nobody (outside of muslims) hates you. :rolleyes:

3EC6F78F-226A-4F70-BAE6-6176B3025417.jpeg

My suggestion is don't move to Uganda.
Those people are tribal.....and they murder their neighbors over silly shit.
Most Africans are Muslim....and I'm sure Christians in Uganda feel oppressed.....so they tend to machete Bob down the street because he's from a different tribe.

I live in America. I will always live in America. In America, AMERICAN evangelical Christians, who are behind the anti LGBT movement in Uganda, hate me more than AMERICAN Muslims do.

https://harvardpolitics.com/covers/globalizing-hatred/

As chronicled in the 2013 documentary God Loves Uganda, the early 2000s also saw an influx of Christian missionaries from evangelical Christian organizations like the International House of Prayer. In 2010, Lou Engle, a former senior leader at IHOP and the founder of TheCall Ministries, traveled to Uganda to host a rally discussing the alleged evils of homosexuality. Engle also used his platform to praise Ugandan politicians’ “courage” and “righteousness” in promoting the Ugandan Anti-Homosexuality Act of 2009.

Forum List

Back