Leftism Eradicates Character

35 million American are out there working two jobs to make ends meet.
Then either improve your skillset so you can demand more in the labor market or lower your standard of living to something less high maintenance. This is not rocket science.

Agreed. Working americans live in a rat race. It cannot be won, but lacking character enables one to give up and quit because generally the stresses of our everyday lives are ominous. Run to work. Work tirelessly until completely exhausted. Go home....wake up. Repeat. It takes character to survive and scrape by. Leftists lack it.
Then why do it?
Because that’s life, snowflake. You’re not entitled to what other people have earned.

I live in America. I will always live in America. In America, AMERICAN evangelical Christians, who are behind the anti LGBT movement in Uganda, hate me more than AMERICAN Muslims do.
Nobody (outside of muslims) hates you. :rolleyes:

ABDF4244-A89F-4764-9E92-E95D13511B53.jpeg

This is a very strange conversation.
Imagine living in Iran right now. How long do you think you'd last?
At least in this country you can be Gay and not have people hunt you down and hang you in the town square.
But your hatred for the people who are actually protecting you from this happening here in America is a bit confusing.
You support a political party that supports the religion that believes you should be put to death....and you have no problem with that. They want to bring millions of them here so they can spread Islam all over America. We already have cities where you can hear the Islamic call to prayer blasted all over the place. Bring enough of these Muslims here and your rights will vanish.....because inevitably it will always happen. Once they become the majority...you become dead. It happens in every country they take over.

Yesterday I was in Walmart and I saw a guy who must have been 6'5" 260lbs wearing a wig...a dress....and heels....and all he got was a few people giggling about it. In countries like the Sudan, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, and others...they would grab that guy and chuck him in jail. Some of them they would drag him thru the streets.

I would last the same amount of time as I would last in Christian Uganda. This is a strange conversation because I live in America where American evangelical Christians hate me more than American Muslims do.
That's your opinion....and not based in reality. I think if you're willing to murder someone that's worse than someone who doesn't want you in their bowling league.

Muslims are taught to lie to infidels and hate them. They are also taught to kill anyone who offends them. Christians are taught to accept others and turn the other cheek when someone offends them. The only Christians guilty of violence against gays aren't really Christians. But you can't say the same about Muslims. Killing gays is spelled out in their doctrine.

No, that is fact and I gave you the data. Need the data about Uganda?

Globalizing Hatred | Harvard Political Review

Amid ‘Kill the Gays’ bill uproar, Ugandan LGBTQ activist is killed
My suggestion is don't move to Uganda.
Those people are tribal.....and they murder their neighbors over silly shit.
Most Africans are Muslim....and I'm sure Christians in Uganda feel oppressed.....so they tend to machete Bob down the street because he's from a different tribe.

I live in America. I will always live in America. In America, AMERICAN evangelical Christians, who are behind the anti LGBT movement in Uganda, hate me more than AMERICAN Muslims do.

https://harvardpolitics.com/covers/globalizing-hatred/

As chronicled in the 2013 documentary God Loves Uganda, the early 2000s also saw an influx of Christian missionaries from evangelical Christian organizations like the International House of Prayer. In 2010, Lou Engle, a former senior leader at IHOP and the founder of TheCall Ministries, traveled to Uganda to host a rally discussing the alleged evils of homosexuality. Engle also used his platform to praise Ugandan politicians’ “courage” and “righteousness” in promoting the Ugandan Anti-Homosexuality Act of 2009.
It's one thing to believe that homosexuality is a sin.....quite another to murder people because of your religion.
Nothing in the Bible says it's okay to murder someone because of their life choices. Matter of fact....Jesus was considered at one time to be a sinner by the Sanhedrin in Jerusalem and even his own people in Nazareth because of his open-mindedness and his habit of having supper with sinners the locals wouldn't be caught dead with.

And you must think every Christian in America is a missionary....apparently.

I would last the same amount of time as I would last in Christian Uganda. This is a strange conversation because I live in America where American evangelical Christians hate me more than American Muslims do.
That's your opinion....and not based in reality. I think if you're willing to murder someone that's worse than someone who doesn't want you in their bowling league.

Muslims are taught to lie to infidels and hate them. They are also taught to kill anyone who offends them. Christians are taught to accept others and turn the other cheek when someone offends them. The only Christians guilty of violence against gays aren't really Christians. But you can't say the same about Muslims. Killing gays is spelled out in their doctrine.

Most Africans are Muslim....and I'm sure Christians in Uganda feel oppressed.....so they tend to machete Bob down the street because he's from a different tribe.

As chronicled in the 2013 documentary God Loves Uganda, the early 2000s also saw an influx of Christian missionaries from evangelical Christian organizations like the International House of Prayer. In 2010, Lou Engle, a former senior leader at IHOP and the founder of TheCall Ministries, traveled to Uganda to host a rally discussing the alleged evils of homosexuality. Engle also used his platform to praise Ugandan politicians’ “courage” and “righteousness” in promoting the Ugandan Anti-Homosexuality Act of 2009.
It's one thing to believe that homosexuality is a sin.....quite another to murder people because of your religion.

Which is exactly what Christians in Uganda do, (thanks in no small part to.American evangelicals)

Nothing in the Bible says it's okay to murder someone because of their life choices. Matter of fact....Jesus was considered at one time to be a sinner by the Sanhedrin in Jerusalem and even his own people in Nazareth because of his open-mindedness and his habit of having supper with sinners the locals wouldn't be caught dead with.

The Old Testament is part of the bible. Ever read it? Says it's totally cool to kill gays, required in fact. And there are Christians that want to follow the OT and kill gays (bunch right here on USMB). Here on my side of y'alls religious doctrine, two sides of the same coin, fundie Muslims and Christians.

Which is exactly what Christians in Uganda do, (thanks in no small part to.American evangelicals)

The Old Testament is part of the bible. Ever read it? Says it's totally cool to kill gays, required in fact. And there are Christians that want to follow the OT and kill gays (bunch right here on USMB). Here on my side of y'alls religious doctrine, two sides of the same coin, fundie Muslims and Christians.
The Old Testament is the history of the Hebrew nation.

Christianity is based only on the teachings of Jesus Christ (New Testament).....not Israel.
The only reason the Old Testament and the New Testament are together is because it is important to learn from the past.
Unfortunately people like you like to live in the past.

Jesus was the new doctrine which is what Christianity is based on.
The Old Testament is the doctrine of the Jewish people.

You have to go back over 4000 years to point a finger and blame every Christian you meet.....and this doesn't justify the hatred you can't seem to get rid of. Problem with that is you simply don't understand what you're talking about on this subject because you choose to believe people that want to mislead you and turn you into a hateful and spiteful excuse for a human-being. And the press tells you that you have every right to be so.

Last edited:

Christianity is based only on the teachings of Jesus Christ (New Testament).....not Israel.
The only reason the Old Testament and the New Testament are together is because it is important to learn from the past.

You have to go back over 4000 years to point a finger and blame every Christian you meet.....and this doesn't justify the hatred you can't seem to get rid of. Problem with that is you simply don't understand what you're talking about on this subject because you choose to believe people that want to mislead you and turn you into a hateful and spiteful excuse for a human-being. And the press tells you that you have every right to be so.

The Old Testament is part of the bible. It is part of Christianity. I don't hate Christians. I don't even hate Christianity. I look at Jesus and Elvis the same...dig their vibe, but some of their fans leave a lot to be desired.

None of this changes the FACTS. In the United States of America, Muslims support gay rights more than evangelical Christians.

Solid majorities of all major religious groups in the U.S. support laws protecting LGBT people from discrimination in housing, public accommodations, and the workplace. Among major religious groups, the strongest supporters of LGBT nondiscrimination protections are Unitarian Universalists (90 percent), Jews (80 percent), Hindus (79 percent), Buddhists (75 percent), and religiously unaffiliated Americans (78 percent). Even majorities of faith traditions that have been historically more opposed to LGBT rights support these protections. Fully seven in 10 Mormons (70 percent), along with 65 percent of black Protestants, 60 percent of Muslims, 54 percent of white evangelical Protestants, and 53 percent of Jehovah’s Witnesses favor LGBT nondiscrimination laws.[...]​

Majorities of most major religious groups oppose religiously-based refusals to serve gay or lesbian people. The greatest opposition comes from Unitarian Universalists (83 percent), Jews (68 percent), religiously unaffiliated Americans (66 percent), Buddhists (66 percent) and Muslims (60 percent). White evangelical Protestants (55 percent) and Mormons (54 percent) are the only religious groups where a majority support allowing small business owners to refuse service to gay and lesbian customers if doing so violates their religious beliefs. Jehovah’s Witnesses have no majority opinion: a plurality (43 percent) are opposed, while almost as many are in favor (39 percent); 18 percent offer no opinion.[...]

White evangelical Protestants are the only major religious group in which a majority oppose same-sex marriage (31 percent favor, 60 percent oppose).

New Landmark Survey of 50 States Finds Broad Support for LGBT Rights Across the United States | PRRI

Then either improve your skillset so you can demand more in the labor market or lower your standard of living to something less high maintenance. This is not rocket science.

Or change the economic system so everyone gets a living wage... That works, too.

Because that’s life, snowflake. You’re not entitled to what other people have earned.

I agree. The One Percenters didn't do 43% of the work, why do they have 43% of the wealth.

Obedient adherence to any hardcore partisan ideology eradicates character.

Zealots commit to defending their tribe no matter what, to attacking the other tribe at all costs, and to maintaining a permanent intellectual myopia. Honesty, integrity and empathy are eschewed in favor of "beating" the other "side".

At some level, perhaps a subconscious level, they have to know how intellectually dishonest and hypocritical they have to be. But they've made the choice to abandon their fundamental character to embrace, conform to, and advance their ideology.

Zealots commit to defending their tribe no matter what, to attacking the other tribe at all costs, and to maintaining a permanent intellectual myopia. Honesty, integrity and empathy are eschewed in favor of "beating" the other "side".

At some level, perhaps a subconscious level, they have to know how intellectually dishonest and hypocritical they have to be. But they've made the choice to abandon their fundamental character to embrace, conform to, and advance their ideology.

Mac is the biggest Zealot on this board. Impervious to facts, unwilling to accept alternative theories.

Progressives are miserable people (look no further than USMB to see that).
It is a nightmare for another reason: Young people who are transformed into leftists almost always become less kind, less happy, and more angry.
The left’s doctrine (reject faith, embrace promiscuity, etc.) are all of things proven to create depression, anxiety, and an unhealthy lifestyle. That is only exacerbated by the ingratitude created by being taught to hate the U.S., the constitution, liberty, etc.

The left advocates for an egalitarian society.

Mac is the biggest Zealot on this board. Impervious to facts, unwilling to accept alternative theories.
I find Mac to be someone who is rather non-partisan. I find his post to be insightful.

The Old Testament is part of the bible. It is part of Christianity. I don't hate Christians. I don't even hate Christianity. I look at Jesus and Elvis the same...dig their vibe, but some of their fans leave a lot to be desired.

None of this changes the FACTS. In the United States of America, Muslims support gay rights more than evangelical Christians.

Solid majorities of all major religious groups in the U.S. support laws protecting LGBT people from discrimination in housing, public accommodations, and the workplace. Among major religious groups, the strongest supporters of LGBT nondiscrimination protections are Unitarian Universalists (90 percent), Jews (80 percent), Hindus (79 percent), Buddhists (75 percent), and religiously unaffiliated Americans (78 percent). Even majorities of faith traditions that have been historically more opposed to LGBT rights support these protections. Fully seven in 10 Mormons (70 percent), along with 65 percent of black Protestants, 60 percent of Muslims, 54 percent of white evangelical Protestants, and 53 percent of Jehovah’s Witnesses favor LGBT nondiscrimination laws.[...]​

Majorities of most major religious groups oppose religiously-based refusals to serve gay or lesbian people. The greatest opposition comes from Unitarian Universalists (83 percent), Jews (68 percent), religiously unaffiliated Americans (66 percent), Buddhists (66 percent) and Muslims (60 percent). White evangelical Protestants (55 percent) and Mormons (54 percent) are the only religious groups where a majority support allowing small business owners to refuse service to gay and lesbian customers if doing so violates their religious beliefs. Jehovah’s Witnesses have no majority opinion: a plurality (43 percent) are opposed, while almost as many are in favor (39 percent); 18 percent offer no opinion.[...]

White evangelical Protestants are the only major religious group in which a majority oppose same-sex marriage (31 percent favor, 60 percent oppose).

New Landmark Survey of 50 States Finds Broad Support for LGBT Rights Across the United States | PRRI
Again...you can't seem to be able to separate the difference between refusing to bake a cake for you and murdering you in front of cheering crowds. Most American Muslims want to institute Sharia Law in America....which means your death sentence.

For the record.....I don't care about your statistics....because they can be manipulated quite easily. It is written in the Koran that lying is a very important tool that can be used by believers against non-believers. In the Bible lying is a mortal sin. Thou Shall Not Bare False Witness. Another thing.....everything that you read in the Bible isn't taught in Christianity as something you must do to others. It is sometimes a lesson on what not to do.

Last edited:

Again...you can't seem to be able to separate the difference between refusing to bake a cake for you and murdering you in front of cheering crowds. Most American Muslims want to institute Sharia Law in America....which means your death sentence.

For the record.....I don't care about your statistics....because they can be manipulated quite easily. It is written in the Koran that lying is a very important tool that can be used by believers against non-believers. In the Bible lying is a mortal sin. Thou Shall Not Bare False Witness. Another thing.....everything that you read in the Bible isn't taught in Christianity as something you must do to others. It is sometimes a lesson on what not to do.

And again you are confusing other countries with the United States. In other countries both Christians and Muslims kill gays. In the United States it is Christians that are the greatest danger to gays...there are many, many more white evangelical Christians than Muslims (who don't hate gays as much as evangelical Christians do anyway).

Of course you don't believe facts....you're a Trump sycophant.

Or change the economic system so everyone gets a living wage... That works, too.
A. That doesn’t work. Never has. Never will. History has already proven as much.

B. Nobody has legal authority to do so.

I agree. The One Percenters didn't do 43% of the work, why do they have 43% of the wealth.
You’re right. The 1% took 100% of the risk and did 72% of the work. They should have exponentially more than 43% of the wealth, but they tend to be extremely generous.

You’re right. The 1% took 100% of the risk and did 72% of the work. They should have exponentially more than 43% of the wealth, but they tend to be extremely generous.
1%ers don’t take risk. They get bailed out for failing.

A. That doesn’t work. Never has. Never will. History has already proven as much.

B. Nobody has legal authority to do so.

Actually, when we had unions, and a minimum wage that was a living wage, we did just fine. I know you are only about 26 and don't remember that a Middle Class used to be a thing in this country.

I remember it.. it was kind of awesome. A guy like my Dad could get out of the Army after WWII, join a union, make a good living wage, own vacation property and have quality time with his family.

Today I look at these kids, getting out of college with 50K+ in debt, having to work two jobs to make ends meet, and you wonder why they think Bernie Sanders is the bomb.

They did nothing of the sort. IN fact, there was no risk. When the Shitstorm that was 2008, the first thing they did was swoop in and make sure the rich were taken care of. The second thing they did was put the squeeze on working class folks to make sure the government got paid back.

We socialize risk and capitalize profit... and that's the problem.

Actually, when we had unions, and a minimum wage that was a living wage, we did just fine. I know you are only about 26 and don't remember that a Middle Class used to be a thing in this country.

That was 100 million beaners ago bud...And you are full of shit, minimum wage and minimum wage jobs have always been reserved for children seeking work experience...nothing more. Children don’t need a “living wage”.
LefTarded lowlife degenerates have turned minimum wage jobs into careers for 36 year old filthy wetbacks trying to raise a family of nine fat beaners on a McDonalds salary.
The solution is as simple as it’s always been...chase 40 million beaners home to Mehico....TA-DA!.....Problem solved

Forum List

Back