Lefties making death threats to NRA Execs. Video game allows players 2 kill NRA Prez

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
It is quite amazing to hear leftists wanting gun bans in order to "save lives", yet they are making death threats to NRA executives, and have even come out with a video game that allows players to shoot and kill NRA President, David Keene. All the left doesn is fantasize about killing people. I don't think these idiots realize that by their actions, threats, and their violent tendencies - their actions are proof of just one of many reasons why so many American want to own guns and fight for their 2nd Amendment rights:

New Video Game Allows Players to Murder NRA President - Katie Pavlich

Civility: NRA Leaders and Members Getting Death Threats - Katie Pavlich

It is quite amazing to hear leftists wanting gun bans in order to "save lives", yet they are making death threats to NRA executives, and have even come out with a video game that allows players to shoot and kill NRA President, David Keene. All the left doesn is fantasize about killing people. I don't think these idiots realize that by their actions, threats, and their violent tendencies - their actions are proof of just one of many reasons why so many American want to own guns and fight for their 2nd Amendment rights:

New Video Game Allows Players to Murder NRA President - Katie Pavlich

Civility: NRA Leaders and Members Getting Death Threats - Katie Pavlich

Wishing death on anyone who doesn't agree with the left wing agenda is sadly becoming par for the course.

Pity. It has been for a number of years now. There is no way to reconcile with the left. They are vile. This really does remind of the early 70's and why I left so called liberalism.

They ceased to be liberal. They became radical control freaks. This is deja vu to me.

no surprise you support gun violence against your political 'enemies'

No surprise you make stupid insinuations with no evidence to support your bullshit view of the world.

why is the thread retarded?

Because it's using dubious information from a partisan website to attack a straw group in the hopes of getting morons all worked up over nothing. And also, why do right wingers in one breath scream about things they don't understand like the constitution and then in the next breath want to censor video games?

No surprise you make stupid insinuations with no evidence to support your bullshit view of the world.

Because it's using dubious information from a partisan website to attack a straw group in the hopes of getting morons all worked up over nothing. And also, why do right wingers in one breath scream about things they don't understand like the constitution and then in the next breath want to censor video games?

i don't know.

now...do you support the death threats and the video game? you have yet to speak out on it.

i don't know.

now...do you support the death threats and the video game? you have yet to speak out on it.

Of course I don't support death threats but I think any attempt to censor video games or media or speech of any kind is bullshit.

Encyclopædia Dramatica (often abbreviated ED[4] and æ) is a satirical open wiki that uses MediaWiki software.[5] Launched on December 10, 2004, it lampoons both encyclopedic topics and current events, especially those related or relevant to contemporary Internet culture. It is frequently utilized by a socially fluid and dynamic Internet subculture known as Anonymous.[6] The not safe for work site celebrates a subversive "trolling culture",[7] and documents Internet memes, culture, and events, such as mass organized pranks, trolling events, "raids", large scale failures of Internet security, and criticism of Internet communities which are accused of self-censorship in order to garner prestige or positive coverage from traditional and established media outlets.

wikipedia. And the Blaze fell for it. Funny.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/272813-disturbing-new-liberal-video-game.html

no surprise you support gun violence against your political 'enemies'

Because it assigns responsibility for the actions of some random kids on the internet to "the left" as a whole, among other retarded things.

"The left" didn't make a game where you kill NRA members. Some kid on the internet did.

"The left" didn't threaten NRA members, some random kids on the internet did.

They need to come up with a new video game where lefties and righties have an all out war.

The lefties weapons would be attorney's and the righties have guns. :D

Picture-29-480x199.png

Forum List

Back