Outrageous disturbing new video game allows players to simulate rape, murder of women

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
'Outrageous!' Disturbing New Video Game Allows Players to Simulate Rape, Murder of Women
A graphic and violent new computer video game that lets players simulate the rape and murder of women is coming under fire.

And you all think you have nothing wrong with you or the pigs you breed ......to pick up where you leftist scum left off only now you've created monsters who don't give a rats ass about you not even mommy nor daddy get a free pass from their kid murdering them now.

Just think big pharma for helping the insanity along.

I'm not sure if I saw this earlier or not but the ggame might have been pulled at this point in time.

Last edited:
They have one that simulates hucking commie scum out of helicopters?

Salute3.jpg

Guess the OP never heard of games like Vice City or Leisure Suit Larry. And, Leisure Suit Larry came out in the 80's, so perverted computer games have been around for a while.

'Outrageous!' Disturbing New Video Game Allows Players to Simulate Rape, Murder of Women
A graphic and violent new computer video game that lets players simulate the rape and murder of women is coming under fire.

And you all think you have nothing wrong with you or the pigs you breed ......to pick up where you leftist scum left off only now you've created monsters who don't give a rats ass about you not even mommy nor daddy get a free pass from their kid murdering them now.

I'm not sure if I saw this earlier or not but the ggame might have been pulled at this point in time.
Your type has spent years wildly defending that type of free speech

Your type has spent years wildly defending that type of free speech
That ruling went too far and has really let us start circling the drain.

Hate to tell you guys, but this is a big nothing burger. Lots of people protested, and now the game has been pulled from the Steam platform.

However................the game creator says they are currently searching for a new platform to host the game.

And yeah, the premise for the game is pretty messed up. Apparently, there is a zombie apocalypse, and you are free to act out your most psychotic desires.

Rape Day game pulled after outcry

That ruling went too far and has really let us start circling the drain.

I wonder if rape/murder games could sate the impulses of people that do those things so it happens less or if it would just make things worse.

Will you guys let me know when they find a new platform for it?
Asking for a friend

Will you guys let me know when they find a new platform for it?
Asking for a friend

Why don't you just do a Google search once a week for your "friend"? You should be able to find it for "them" quite easily when it gets a new platform.
Joke, turd head.

I know it was a joke you dumbass. So was my smart assed response, or did you not notice the words "friend", and "them" in quotes?
I just know you are a complete moron, so i doubted you picked up on it.
But good job! Im sincerely proud of you!

Forum List

Back