Lefties making death threats to NRA Execs. Video game allows players 2 kill NRA Prez

OTOH, the NRA is going after little kids. They couldn't wait, just a little while, let the poor parents grieve a bit before they start rubbing their noses in it? Nope. They want to cause pain. They want to stir up the nutters and hopefully, get more people killed because they know that the more murders there are, the more guns they can sell.

59986_522526411102562_600490314_n.jpg

hey dope. That ^ is not the NRA practice range

Because it's using dubious information from a partisan website to attack a straw group in the hopes of getting morons all worked up over nothing. And also, why do right wingers in one breath scream about things they don't understand like the constitution and then in the next breath want to censor video games?

i don't know.

now...do you support the death threats and the video game? you have yet to speak out on it.

Of course I don't support death threats but I think any attempt to censor video games or media or speech of any kind is bullshit.
Oh, the irony is just too pure to stand.....

i don't know.

now...do you support the death threats and the video game? you have yet to speak out on it.

Of course I don't support death threats but I think any attempt to censor video games or media or speech of any kind is bullshit.
Oh, the irony is just too pure to stand.....

Why do conservatives not understand what the word irony means? This is yet another idiot who has used it incorrectly today.

OTOH, the NRA is going after little kids. They couldn't wait, just a little while, let the poor parents grieve a bit before they start rubbing their noses in it? Nope. They want to cause pain. They want to stir up the nutters and hopefully, get more people killed because they know that the more murders there are, the more guns they can sell.

59986_522526411102562_600490314_n.jpg

hey dope. That ^ is not the NRA practice range

Hey maroon, this is:

321381_542158179135298_136666084_n.jpg

and not for nothing, this little bit of history is interesting

Thom Hartmann: The Second Amendment Was Ratified to Preserve Slavery | Alternet

Sally E. Haden, in her book “ Slave Patrols: Law and Violence in Virginia and the Carolinas,” notes that, “Although eligibility for the Militia seemed all-encompassing, not every middle-aged white male Virginian or Carolinian became a slave patroller.” There were exemptions so “men in critical professions” like judges, legislators, and students could stay at their work. Generally, though, she documents how most southern men between 18 and 45 – including physicians and ministers – had to serve on slave patrol in the militia at one time or another in their lives.

Explains a lot of the slack jawed hysteria over proposed control. I think we should get the people in the inner cities more involved in organized neighborhood watch groups, and they should ALL register for fire arm licenses. What fun the response to that would be to watch.

No surprise you make stupid insinuations with no evidence to support your bullshit view of the world.

why is the thread retarded?

Because it assigns responsibility for the actions of some random kids on the internet to "the left" as a whole, among other retarded things.

"The left" didn't make a game where you kill NRA members. Some kid on the internet did.

"The left" didn't threaten NRA members, some random kids on the internet did.
The thread title should be changed.

It is quite amazing to hear leftists wanting gun bans in order to "save lives", yet they are making death threats to NRA executives, and have even come out with a video game that allows players to shoot and kill NRA President, David Keene. All the left doesn is fantasize about killing people. I don't think these idiots realize that by their actions, threats, and their violent tendencies - their actions are proof of just one of many reasons why so many American want to own guns and fight for their 2nd Amendment rights:

New Video Game Allows Players to Murder NRA President - Katie Pavlich

Civility: NRA Leaders and Members Getting Death Threats - Katie Pavlich
Thank you for bringing this issue to the attention of USMB, Locke. I can't believe they're dumbing down Obama youth to kill NRA people. It smells of Nazism during the early years of the Great Depression. Sad day.

It is quite amazing to hear leftists wanting gun bans in order to "save lives", yet they are making death threats to NRA executives, and have even come out with a video game that allows players to shoot and kill NRA President, David Keene. All the left doesn is fantasize about killing people. I don't think these idiots realize that by their actions, threats, and their violent tendencies - their actions are proof of just one of many reasons why so many American want to own guns and fight for their 2nd Amendment rights:

Thank you for bringing this issue to the attention of USMB, Locke. I can't believe they're dumbing down Obama youth to kill NRA people. It smells of Nazism during the early years of the Great Depression. Sad day.

So one kid making a video game out of protest to the NRA's blaming video games for mass shootings is an attempt by the American government to subvert all American children into murdering brain dead rednecks? You are one silly bitch.

Because it's using dubious information from a partisan website to attack a straw group in the hopes of getting morons all worked up over nothing. And also, why do right wingers in one breath scream about things they don't understand like the constitution and then in the next breath want to censor video games?

i don't know.

Mr. Brunswick, those who overlook history are likeliest to repeat it. Failure to notice instructional methods by using video games as a tool to assassinate political enemies of the press' promotion of wealth redistribution, elimination of the Second Amendment, and an attack on the Bill of Rights granted to citizens is not a good thing, particularly when it is used to dumb down youth to the idea of killing or assassination of mere political enemies. You don't want youth dumbed down to assassinate people. It could work against you as well as those whom you find at some political fault. Just sayin'. :eusa_whistle:

i don't know.

Mr. Brunswick, those who overlook history are likeliest to repeat it. Failure to notice instructional methods by using video games as a tool to assassinate political enemies of the press' promotion of wealth redistribution, elimination of the Second Amendment, and an attack on the Bill of Rights granted to citizens is not a good thing, particularly when it is used to dumb down youth to the idea of killing or assassination of mere political enemies. You don't want youth dumbed down to assassinate people. It could work against you as well as those whom you find at some political fault. Just sayin'. :eusa_whistle:

:blahblah:

So one kid making a video game out of protest to the NRA's blaming video games for mass shootings is an attempt by the American government to subvert all American children into murdering brain dead rednecks? You are one silly bitch.
I watched 3 Democrat Congressmen laud Saddam Hussein and cuss President Bush mere days before our troops moved in to shut down 10 terrorist camps Hussein established following when he loaded 10 jumbo jets in Kabul full of AlQaeda, Taliban, the same day those terrorists were defeated in Afghanistan by our troops.

How did those Congressmen miss Hussein's interference with our attempt to put the damper on terrorism?

captain-hyperbole.jpg

I watched 3 Democrat Congressmen laud Saddam Hussein and cuss President Bush mere days before our troops moved in to shut down 10 terrorist camps Hussein established following when he loaded 10 jumbo jets in Kabul full of AlQaeda, Taliban, the same day those terrorists were defeated in Afghanistan by our troops.

How did those Congressmen miss Hussein's interference with our attempt to put the damper on terrorism?

:gives:

and not for nothing, this little bit of history is interesting

Thom Hartmann: The Second Amendment Was Ratified to Preserve Slavery | Alternet

Sally E. Haden, in her book “ Slave Patrols: Law and Violence in Virginia and the Carolinas,” notes that, “Although eligibility for the Militia seemed all-encompassing, not every middle-aged white male Virginian or Carolinian became a slave patroller.” There were exemptions so “men in critical professions” like judges, legislators, and students could stay at their work. Generally, though, she documents how most southern men between 18 and 45 – including physicians and ministers – had to serve on slave patrol in the militia at one time or another in their lives.
Explains a lot of the slack jawed hysteria over proposed control. I think we should get the people in the inner cities more involved in organized neighborhood watch groups, and they should ALL register for fire arm licenses. What fun the response to that would be to watch.
The reason for the Second Amendment was to face off the idea that the British Military would barge in on citizens, take all their food and feed their troops with it, leaving the family starving, madam. Now citizens COULD hold back unauthorized government troops if they were ever formed again to collect taxes or wage war against citizens. In 1789, the British, not southerners, were on the minds of those framing the Constitution and protections for the everyday citizen in a new realm, The United States of America.

Rewritng history at this point because it's a feel-good issue for the left is a bad idea for the nation as a whole.

Responsible citizens.

Responsible citizens.

Responsible citizens give a fuck about your lunatic rambling about things that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand? I seriously doubt that.

If anything smells of Nazism it is your propensity to swallow whole any propaganda you've been fed.

Forum List

Back