Lefties making death threats to NRA Execs. Video game allows players 2 kill NRA Prez

Black Ops II has kinda turned me off the Call of Duty games, and Halo 4 has absolutely turned me back on to the Halo games - but I'm still glad I bought Blacks Ops II, if for no other reason than Zombies.

I love FPS's. My favorite is Half Life 2. I played call of duty for so long I could play it with my eyes shut :D.

Most people who are advocating banning of video games have never once played one, and do not understand them. Same as those who are advocating banning guns or other gun laws.

People just need an object to blame for things when people do bad things

I agree completely.

I never really got into the Half-Life games - I stopped playing video games when I was in high school, and didn't get back into them until a few years ago when my girlfriend bought me an Xbox for Christmas. I have the Orange Box, but I haven't gotten around to playing through it yet. One of these days.

I was the same. Played in juniorhigh then quit till my kids got interested. I remember playing Resident Evil 1 with them on weekend nights. They would try so hard to spook me while I played my turn.

Ahhh good times. Wish they were still kids

That's how I got this user name. My kids signed me up on xbox with it after my grandson was born. I think it was supposed to be a gag to make me feel old but I thought it was too funny to not use.

Sadly I have no guns. Dumbass as a teen cost me that right. Still fun to shoot loud mouthed kids on call of duty though :D

Black Ops II has kinda turned me off the Call of Duty games, and Halo 4 has absolutely turned me back on to the Halo games - but I'm still glad I bought Blacks Ops II, if for no other reason than Zombies.

Blops2 was such a let down. I think WAW was the best. I sold blops2 a week after buying it. Love Halo singleplayer but not a fan online. Playing BF3 and Far Cry 3 when I have time now.

I've been a fan of Halo multiplayer since the first Halo game came out, but it's been only recently that I've gotten into the COD games. Black Ops (the first one) was the first COD game I played online.

I haven't played Far Cry 3 yet - I've heard good things, but Far Cry 2 was terrible, in my opinion.

Yes, Orange. Portal is awesome. I like puzzles and treasure hunting in games as well. Killing tons of weird monster in HL2 was so fun, but figuring out the puzzles and what to do with the gravity gun, were the greatest

I did play through Portal, and Portal 2.

True masterpieces.

Yes, they are, but they are too short, you really should play HL2. It is so fun, and you have to think. I hate it when a great game ends

Yeah, it's on my list of games to play. I'll give it a shot when I get sick of playing Halo 4 all the time. The Portal games are too short, and they don't have much replay value, but they blew my mind when I first played them.

Blops2 was such a let down. I think WAW was the best. I sold blops2 a week after buying it. Love Halo singleplayer but not a fan online. Playing BF3 and Far Cry 3 when I have time now.

I've been a fan of Halo multiplayer since the first Halo game came out, but it's been only recently that I've gotten into the COD games. Black Ops (the first one) was the first COD game I played online.

I haven't played Far Cry 3 yet - I've heard good things, but Far Cry 2 was terrible, in my opinion.

They fixed all the singleplayer issues of FC2. The mp is meh but the story of the sp is where its at if you don't get lost on side missions.

But my game of the year would have to goto Dishonored. So many ways you can play. Just a warning though the game can be very graphic and violent if you choose to play a lethal game.

No surprise you make stupid insinuations with no evidence to support your bullshit view of the world.

why is the thread retarded?

Because it's using dubious information from a partisan website to attack a straw group in the hopes of getting morons all worked up over nothing. And also, why do right wingers in one breath scream about things they don't understand like the constitution and then in the next breath want to censor video games?
the video game is real... now be a good leftist and hand over your guns !!:badgrin::badgrin::cool:

Probably the parents of murdered children voicing their opinion of people who put money ahead of babies. But what do you expect from Republicans? It's who they are. Just listen to what they say. It's not like they are pretending to be someone they aren't.

They fixed all the singleplayer issues of FC2. The mp is meh but the story of the sp is where its at if you don't get lost on side missions.

But my game of the year would have to goto Dishonored. So many ways you can play. Just a warning though the game can be very graphic and violent if you choose to play a lethal game.

Honestly, I was a little disappointed with Dishonored. I rented it, and played it for a few days - it was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed it - but I was expecting something more in-depth from Bethesda. The last few games they've made have such incredibly large scale games, I guess I was hoping for something more like a Fallout or an Elder Scrolls game.

Haha

Can't wait to steal a police chopper and cause mayhem

Dude... you can fly jet fighters in V. I am so goddamn excited for this game I don't even know what to do with myself. I'm not even much of a gamer since I got out of college except playing the new yearly NHL games and rifling through the bargin bin at the local video game store every once in awhile to have a relaxing weekend but GTA V is going to be a religious experience.

Haha

Can't wait to steal a police chopper and cause mayhem

Dude... you can fly jet fighters in V. I am so goddamn excited for this game I don't even know what to do with myself. I'm not even much of a gamer since I got out of college except playing the new yearly NHL games and rifling through the bargin bin at the local video game store every once in awhile to have a relaxing weekend but GTA V is going to be a religious experience.

I know what you're saying, the trailer looks awesome. But Rockstar has a history (at least for me) of making trailers that end up making the game look a lot better than it actually is.

Honestly, I was a little disappointed with Dishonored. I rented it, and played it for a few days - it was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed it - but I was expecting something more in-depth from Bethesda. The last few games they've made have such incredibly large scale games, I guess I was hoping for something more like a Fallout or an Elder Scrolls game.

If depth is your thing thy Deus Ex Human Revolution.

Its a great story of left vs right and it ends with you picking which side wins the ultimate battle. I also beat it with a non lethal run through but it was INCREDIBLY hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Freedom of speech. I have no problem with the game. I do find it ironic who's behind it though.

I have no problem with it either, I am just not interested in playing them. Unfortunately, some fascists from NY were offended by these types of games at a roadstop in Mass.

After Newtown, Massachusetts pulls violent games from rest stops - Yahoo! News

Zoom opined:

Wait, I thought video games had nothing to do with violence?

Just like millions of people in this country own guns, millions of people play violent video games and watch violent movies. If any of these were the cause of mass murders, our population would be gone.

The real problem with violence is due to leftist policies of coddling criminals, making excuses for them and holding candle light vigils outside of some prison where some scumbag murderer is about to be sent to hell. Maybe if James Holmes, Nidal Hasan and Jared Loughner were all put in with all the other prisoners, chances are real good the prisoners would deal with them the way they need to be dealt with, and it would scare some of these lunatics into not doing these things.

It's always blame this, blame that, blame everything except the person responsible

If depth is your thing thy Deus Ex Human Revolution.

Its a great story of left vs right and it ends with you picking which side wins the ultimate battle. I also beat it with a non lethal run through but it was INCREDIBLY hard.

I have Deus Ex.

Great game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Freedom of speech. I have no problem with the game. I do find it ironic who's behind it though.

I have no problem with it either, I am just not interested in playing them. Unfortunately, some fascists from NY were offended by these types of games at a roadstop in Mass.

After Newtown, Massachusetts pulls violent games from rest stops - Yahoo! News

Zoom opined:

Wait, I thought video games had nothing to do with violence?

Just like millions of people in this country own guns, millions of people play violent video games and watch violent movies. If any of these were the cause of mass murders, our population would be gone.

The real problem with violence is due to leftist policies of coddling criminals, making excuses for them and holding candle light vigils outside of some prison where some scumbag murderer is about to be sent to hell. Maybe if James Holmes, Nidal Hasan and Jared Loughner were all put in with all the other prisoners, chances are real good the prisoners would deal with them the way they need to be dealt with, and it would scare some of these lunatics into not doing these things.

It's always blame this, blame that, blame everything except the person responsible

Believe it or not but I actually agree with you. I think you're wrong to attack a straw man group but the American justice is a joke in how it handles incorrigible criminals. I'd go so far as mandatory death sentences for high ranking gang members, habitual sex offenders and life without parole inmates. And none of this several years of appeals bullshit, one appeal and you're done. But on the flipside I wouldn't jail drug offenders or petty bullshit anymore.

It is quite amazing to hear leftists wanting gun bans in order to "save lives", yet they are making death threats to NRA executives, and have even come out with a video game that allows players to shoot and kill NRA President, David Keene. All the left doesn is fantasize about killing people. I don't think these idiots realize that by their actions, threats, and their violent tendencies - their actions are proof of just one of many reasons why so many American want to own guns and fight for their 2nd Amendment rights:

New Video Game Allows Players to Murder NRA President - Katie Pavlich

Civility: NRA Leaders and Members Getting Death Threats - Katie Pavlich

Who here made the death threats?

Forum List

Back