Lefties Can Relax...Donald Trump Will Only Serve One Term

He'll be lucky to make it 2 years. Much less 4.

We'll be lucky if he doesn't last to six months.

Considering the mess he has made so far, the lies about his nonexistent accomplishments, his open theft of taxpayers money and being the laughingstock of the entire plant, we simply cannot afford four years.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You can't unite with people who's entire dumb. ignorant movement is centered around nononoing Obama.

Hey shithead...this thread is about the Trump dynasty....so haul your sorry ass out of it.

It's about trump dynasty fixing everything in 4 years so STFU.

So? Even Obama had high aspirations, rising oceans, earth healing, and such.

Obama never claimed that our all our problems can be solved within 4 years - that would be OP grade STUPID.

No, you simple minded idiot, he didn't, but he DID say the he would stop the oceans from rising and he would heal the earth.

So, fool, which of these two men's aspirations appear more realistic than the other to you? If you say Obama, you are nothing more than a single minded political hack that believes in science fiction and fantasy, and sent to the utter depths of irrelevancy.

Obama, easily.

Trump promised the moon to his gullible cultists and is delivering a cheesehead.

Hey shithead...this thread is about the Trump dynasty....so haul your sorry ass out of it.

It's about trump dynasty fixing everything in 4 years so STFU.

So? Even Obama had high aspirations, rising oceans, earth healing, and such.

Obama never claimed that our all our problems can be solved within 4 years - that would be OP grade STUPID.

No, you simple minded idiot, he didn't, but he DID say the he would stop the oceans from rising and he would heal the earth.

So, fool, which of these two men's aspirations appear more realistic than the other to you? If you say Obama, you are nothing more than a single minded political hack that believes in science fiction and fantasy, and sent to the utter depths of irrelevancy.

Obama, easily.

Trump promised the moon to his gullible cultists and is delivering a cheesehead.

True, Obama promised Uranus.

antontoo meet irrelevancy. Irrelevancy, antontoo.

BTW, antontool, what do you have against Green Bay Packer fans

A dumpy old nazi who's overrun Europe with muslim terrorists compared to the gorgeous heir to the Trump dynasty? Keep walkin, Gump. :eusa_hand:

You're wrong. Ivanka is a crooked nazi but she's not dumpy. That much plastic surgery and never having to earn anything - hell, even you could look that good.

That's why Trump just couldn't resist the temptation with her

A dumpy old nazi who's overrun Europe with muslim terrorists compared to the gorgeous heir to the Trump dynasty? Keep walkin, Gump. :eusa_hand:

You're wrong. Ivanka is a crooked nazi but she's not dumpy. That much plastic surgery and never having to earn anything - hell, even you could look that good.

jealous much, Neddly. Doesn't sound like you like your ugly, dumpy self. I am willing to bet that you have hidden all the mirrors in your house so you won't scare yourself.

It must be dreadful living in a perpetual horror movie.

Do you really want a political dynasty from one family? Truly you can't be that idiotic... Please tell me you're joking.
NO DYNASTIES FOR AMERICA!

I wish we had a Constitutional Amendment to prevent the immediate family of a President from ever holding the Oval Office.

I think the odds are very good that Trump will grow sick of all the horse shit and cancel his plans to run like LBJ did, or he will die in office of natural and/or unnatural causes.

I think the odds are very good that Trump will grow sick of all the horse shit and cancel his plans to run like LBJ did, or he will die in office of natural and/or unnatural causes.

Four hours of sleep a night, fast food and the incredible stress and hatred he's facing will catch up to him at some point. He can do the job in 4 years and pass the baton to a younger guy. The family succession post was a pie in the Rats' face to celebrate Nunes' announcement that the President was indeed surveilled.
lol.gif

Forum List

Back