Radical Islamic refugees will always cause havoc

Republackan

Mar 9, 2017
This woman knows what the dangers are of letting refugees pour in from radical countries because she came from one.

This woman knows what the dangers are of letting refugees pour in from radical countries because she came from one.

Your transparent attempt to portray all Muslim refugees as dangerous misses a couple of important considerations. If people are leaving countries because they are "radical countries" then they must not be radical themselves. Being a refugee means a person is in flight. Secondly, there is an obligation not to surrender refugees to danger by deporting them to a country where they are persecuted by fundamentalist Muslims.

Just because they are leaving doesn't mean they aren't radical, they have a mission. Some of them are at war with each other so, do we take the losing bad guys and pretend they're not bad guys?

IMG_0315.JPG

I'm not saying all Muslims are terrorists, the radical ones will always come through the refugee population. Simply because, the only countries that have refugees are radical countries, plain and simple.

So far in the USA only one woman (in San Bernardino) was NOT home grown.

One woman is not enough to justify a Federal ban or blockage of moosleem travel.

As much as I don't like or trust moosleems, I am not in favor of Trump's two bans.

But most of his blue collar voters love it.

So Trump is only playing politics, like an actor in a stage play.

Your transparent attempt to portray all Muslim refugees as dangerous misses a couple of important considerations. If people are leaving countries because they are "radical countries" then they must not be radical themselves. Being a refugee means a person is in flight. Secondly, there is an obligation not to surrender refugees to danger by deporting them to a country where they are persecuted by fundamentalist Muslims.

But there's always a percentage of muslims that are terrorists. Look at their consistent record of doing terrorism in the host countries they've emigrated to. There's no way of sorting them out either.

I think it is time to get rid of this Muslim scourge. We need to do something sweeping and spectacular to right this wrong and send a clear message that Islam is not welcome in the west.

We need another Crusade that will drive these swarthy Muslims out of the United States, the U.K., and every nation in Europe. These pigs are taking over the political power in these nations and seek to elevate Islam over pluralism.

There will probably be blood. But it is a righteous fight. It may prompt more terror attacks, but yielding to this is in itself defeat. This is the right thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I think it is time to get rid of this Muslim scourge. We need to do something sweeping and spectacular to right this wrong and send a clear message that Islam is not welcome in the west.

We need another Crusade that will drive these swarthy Muslims out of the United States, the U.K., and every nation in Europe. These pigs are taking over the political power in these nations and seek to elevate Islam over pluralism.

There will probably be blood. But it is a righteous fight. It may prompt more terror attacks, but yielding to this is in itself defeat. This is the right thing to do.

Dejas vous! Where have I heard this before.....:eusa_think:

"The way stateless Jews and Germans are pouring in from every port of this country is becoming an outrage. I intend to enforce the law to the fullest."

In these words, Mr Herbert Metcalde, the Old Street Magistrate yesterday referred to the number of aliens entering this country through the 'back door' -- a problem to which The Daily Mail has repeatedly pointed.

Or maybe it was this....

Some things never change.

C9E9B9C3-2836-4250-ABE7-12BDB43326B5-8910-00001174C805EFE2_tmp.jpg

Dejas vous! Where have I heard this before.....:eusa_think:

"The way stateless Jews and Germans are pouring in from every port of this country is becoming an outrage. I intend to enforce the law to the fullest."

In these words, Mr Herbert Metcalde, the Old Street Magistrate yesterday referred to the number of aliens entering this country through the 'back door' -- a problem to which The Daily Mail has repeatedly pointed.

Or maybe it was this....

Some things never change.
Bitch, please. I like the Jews. Muslims have been causing problems for centuries. Moreover, many Muslims supported the fucking Nazis.

I am pro- Western Civilization. You will be too when you find a Muslim raping your dog in your backyard.

You post deserves more than a simple winner star. So thank you, sir. You are a scholar and a patriot.

Forum List

Back