Lefties Can Relax...Donald Trump Will Only Serve One Term

He'll be 74 in 2020, the country will be fixed

Epic_Facepalm_by_RJTH25255B125255D5B15D.jpg

How old are you? You talk like someone born yesterday.

You're a bot....take a hike, botboy.

A bot would know much better then to predict America with no problems in 2020....it would make the bot look too much like a mindless lemming to be a believable mimic of human intelligence.
I know Obama predicted he would do it and failed. Just think you believed him the whole time. Lol

A bot would know much better then to predict America with no problems in 2020....it would make the bot look too much like a mindless lemming to be a believable mimic of human intelligence.
I know Obama predicted he would do it and failed. Just think you believed him the whole time. Lol

How can you just make bullshit up on a spot like that? Trumpsters consistently bring to the discussion a potent mix of ignorance and idiocy.

Go ahead and quote Obama predicting ANY such dumb thing and then you can quote me believing it.

How can you just make bullshit up on a spot like that? Trumpsters consistently bring to the discussion a potent mix of ignorance and idiocy.

Go ahead and quote Obama predicting ANY such dumb thing and then you can quote me believing it.
You didn't listen to Obama at his campaign rallies? I see you only listen to talking points.

You didn't listen to Obama at his campaign rallies? I see you only listen to talking points.

I did listen, there was certainly a lot of soaring rhetoric but he said nothing of the sort.

They are PUBLIC RECORD, so go ahead and quote me where he said that he will fix everything in 4 years.

I did listen, there was certainly a lot of soaring rhetoric but he said nothing of the sort.

They are PUBLIC RECORD, so go ahead and quote me where he said that he will fix everything in 4 years.
He promised to cut the debt in half in his first three years. Didn't happen.
He said he would cut insurance cost by $2500 a year. Premiums went up.
He said he would fix the ecomony, and help the middle class. Worst GDP growth of any president.
He said he would be a uniter. Lol, he was a divider.
Just to name a few.

1. He promised to cut the debt in half in his first three years. Didn't happen.
2. He said he would cut insurance cost by $2500 a year. Premiums went up.
3. He said he would fix the ecomony, and help the middle class. Worst GDP growth of any president.
4. He said he would be a uniter. Lol, he was a divider.
5. Just to name a few.

Lets start off with bottom line - YOU CAN'T QUOTE HIM PROMISING TO FIX EVERYTHING IN 4 YEARS. Certainly he promised to address some problems, but it's a HUUUUGE, rediculous stretch to say he promised to fix everything.

Now on to your claims:

Bullshit he DID NOT promise that.
He promised deficit reduced by half, and it certainly did happen, though it took a bit longer than 4 years depending how you slice it.

2. Bullshit, he DID NOT promise that - what he promised was $2500 average savings for a family in the individual insurance market VS the expected baseline of increasing costs without ACA (including the insurance subsidies ACA has set up).

The fundamental promise was to slow the medical costs growth and some of that was delivered as they grew at the slowest pace in a very long time

U.S. Health Care Cost Increases at Lowest Rate in Nearly 20 years: Aon

3. He did fix economy, not in absolute terms, but with respect to GREAT RECESSION that we pulled out of quite well compared to all other countries.

He inherited record recession and handed off a fully recovered, growing economy to his successor - that's the fundamental Obama record on economy.

4. He did say that and he was wrong, though it was not for lack of trying. You can't unite with people who's entire dumb. ignorant movement is centered around nononoing Obama.

1. He promised to cut the debt in half in his first three years. Didn't happen.
2. He said he would cut insurance cost by $2500 a year. Premiums went up.
3. He said he would fix the ecomony, and help the middle class. Worst GDP growth of any president.
4. He said he would be a uniter. Lol, he was a divider.
5. Just to name a few.

Lets start off with bottom line - YOU CAN'T QUOTE HIM PROMISING TO FIX EVERYTHING IN 4 YEARS. Certainly he promised to address some problems, but it's a HUUUUGE, rediculous stretch to say he promised to fix everything.

Now on to your claims:

Bullshit he DID NOT promise that.
He promised deficit reduced by half, and it certainly did happen, though it took a bit longer than 4 years depending how you slice it.

2. Bullshit, he DID NOT promise that - what he promised was $2500 average savings for a family in the individual insurance market VS the expected baseline of increasing costs without ACA (including the insurance subsidies ACA has set up).

The fundamental promise was to slow the medical costs growth and some of that was delivered as they grew at the slowest pace in a very long time

U.S. Health Care Cost Increases at Lowest Rate in Nearly 20 years: Aon

3. He did fix economy, not in absolute terms, but with respect to GREAT RECESSION that we pulled out of quite well compared to all other countries.

He inherited record recession and handed off a fully recovered, growing economy to his successor - that's the fundamental Obama record on economy.

4. He did say that and he was wrong, though it was not for lack of trying. You can't unite with people who's entire dumb. ignorant movement is centered around nononoing Obama.
The oceans would stop rising and the earth would heal, or some bullshit like that he qouted.

You can't unite with people who's entire dumb. ignorant movement is centered around nononoing Obama.

Hey shithead...this thread is about the Trump dynasty....so haul your sorry ass out of it.

It's about trump dynasty fixing everything in 4 years so STFU.

So? Even Obama had high aspirations, rising oceans, earth healing, and such.

jknowgood, are you in general agreement with me that the liberal selective memory and double standard, and such, is getting tiresome?

You can't unite with people who's entire dumb. ignorant movement is centered around nononoing Obama.

Hey shithead...this thread is about the Trump dynasty....so haul your sorry ass out of it.

Obama never claimed that our all our problems can be solved within 4 years - that would be OP grade STUPID.

Obama never claimed that our all our problems can be solved within 4 years - that would be OP grade STUPID.

No, you simple minded idiot, he didn't, but he DID say the he would stop the oceans from rising and he would heal the earth.

So, fool, which of these two men's aspirations appear more realistic than the other to you? If you say Obama, you are nothing more than a single minded political hack that believes in science fiction and fantasy, and sent to the utter depths of irrelevancy.

Forum List

Back