left wingers dream come true

I'm here to have fun, laugh at you dopes, and hone my arguments for when I debate smart people, in other forums, other situations. And there are a few of those smart conservative people here, even if they get drowned out by the overwhelming number of idiots like you.
You hone your arguments by debating imbeciles? I guess if you ain't smart you got to go to a level you think you can win at.

Have at it, Einstein

In your dreams maybe.
Acknowledge the reality of the situation this thread is about. This is republicans paying police so little that they quit en masse.

I realize that rattles your already quite rickety world view but that's what's happening here.

This is how stupid the right is , they think they can justify the action of their God and leader scumbag by the actions of someone else. They can make Trump not guilty by making what ever democrat they can find guilty. That tops stupid, That's right up there of insane. We are dealing with people who are this stupid , controlled by their hate and ignorance.

This is how stupid the right is , they think they can justify the action of their God and leader scumbag by the actions of someone else. They can make Trump not guilty by making what ever democrat they can find guilty. That tops stupid, That's right up there of insane. We are dealing with people who are this stupid , controlled by their hate and ignorance.

boring-bored.gif

I'm here to have fun, laugh at you dopes, and hone my arguments for when I debate smart people, in other forums, other situations. And there are a few of those smart conservative people here, even if they get drowned out by the overwhelming number of idiots like you.
I don't think it's possible to hone a brick.

entire police force resigns. Maybe in left wing wet dreams this will spread.
The more I think about this the more I am in favor of liberalland completely defunding the police and let the chips fall where they may. I mean, their policies let the criminals right back out on the streets anyway, so what is the point of police arresting them, only to be back out again through the revolving door? Might as well save the money in the first place.

Forum List

Back