Trump indictments

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

is nothing more than the dictatorial left wingers flexing their power to crush any effective political opposition. By effective I am not referring to the ham handed look the other way of many of the GOP in Congress or useless drips like Brian Kemp.

is nothing more than the dictatorial left wingers flexing their power to crush any effective political opposition. By effective I am not referring to the ham handed look the other way of many of the GOP in Congress or useless drips like Brian Kemp.
Question remains, will you cuck whites get the message? Stay low bitches. 😄

Kemp is just the beginning of republicans turning on trump. Enjoy! I sure am going to enjoy watching you seeth with anger!

You need to seriously ask, or petition St. Donald and his MAGA Apostles, as to why they are unable to file all kind of true or bullshit lawsuits against e.g. Biden and friends.
Instead of whining about rightful lawsuits being placed towards Trump and friends. - just pathetic.

That there is undeniably a political factor and motivation involved in regards to the Human Scumbag is understood. Nevertheless a crime if proven, is a crime - and crimes need to be punished.

You need to seriously ask, or petition St. Donald and his MAGA Apostles, as to why they are unable to file all kind of true or bullshit lawsuits against e.g. Biden and friends.
Instead of whining about rightful lawsuits being placed towards Trump and friends. - just pathetic.

That there is undeniably a political factor and motivation involved in regards to the Human Scumbag is understood. Nevertheless a crime if proven, is a crime - and crimes need to be punished.
Try and get off those mind altering substances.

you got that right, left wing loons are unhinged.
No bitch, the Left wing is the law.

download.jpeg~2.jpg

😄

Stop talking about yourself - this thread of yours is titled: Trump Indictments.
I am not the irrational brain dead sort you are. And this thread is about this so called case being moved to federal court.

But you pussies called it an insurrection, unarmed people almost took over our government. Lol
Attempted insurrection. An attempt made by ineffectual Bingos. The kind of attempt you'd expect from millennial, participation trophy winning patriots. 😄

Forum List

Back