left wingers dream come true

Wait... I thought it was only blue states that had an issue with cops quitting. Seems like red states beat them to it.

I win.
If you thought you would not of google searched your opinion and come up with a story from 2008 where they hired a black woman who's policies resulted in some of the police quitting. Just so you know, they fired the black woman after an investigation. Things are back to normal now.

306>232.
I win.
Here is your appropriate prize
1692241775906.jpeg

entire police force resigns. Maybe in left wing wet dreams this will spread.
There is only one thing that makes this week a great week and that is knowing there is no way the piece of shit trump can or will stay out of jail. He is toast and now we can move onto the 100 others that are involved and who are automatically guilty the day that the court finds scum bag guilty . It will be enough,I believe, to get the house back for the Democrats. When these many hate party politicians are found guilty of a felony and are thrown out of office.

The funniest thing about you imbeciles is that you are totally unaware that you're imbeciles.

Of course, imbeciles WOULD BE unaware that they're imbeciles. So, the logic is sound.
and what do you call the person who spends their time replying over and over, 60,000 times, to imbeciles?

synth, you about the dumbest that anyone could get

and what do you call the person who spends their time replying over and over, 60,000 times, to imbeciles?

synth, you about the dumbest that anyone could get
I'm here to have fun, laugh at you dopes, and hone my arguments for when I debate smart people, in other forums, other situations. And there are a few of those smart conservative people here, even if they get drowned out by the overwhelming number of idiots like you.

Forum List

Back