Left wing protests: Fires; Smashed cop cars; Violent assaults; Disgusting liberals.

I see the animals in California are showing their true colors again. Liberals are once again becoming violent in their protests.

Libs....you can't lie or hide anymore. We see who you truly are. Violent feral animals.
This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.
What’s disgusting is the propensity of most on the right to lie.
DONT QUOTE YOUR FUCKING COLLEGE PROFESSORS AND THINK YOURE WINNING THE ARGUMENT. When you don't condemn the violent protestors on your side, then you are just as guilty of preventing free speech and the right to assemble.
Both sides are guilty when they get violent.

Both the left and the right do it. Right now, the left is ahead on points but don't count the right out at all.
Tell you what. I'll post video links to left wing or black violence for every one you post of white right wing violence. Please don't inundate us with videos of blue hairs attending a TEA Party rally. Do I have to explain singing the National Anthem isn't or hate speech?
Tell you what. The violence began when Trumpers began pushing and hitting sign holders and screamers inside Trump venues. Now you are getting your asses handed to you and you are crying.

You don't see those going on with Cruz or Kasich rallies.
There's one helluva lot of difference between one or two idiots getting their skulls thumped at any given rally, versus thousands of feral LibTards breaking the peace.

Faux equivalency.

Nevada Lawmaker: It’s Okay To Aim Guns At Cops If They Aim At You First

Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore (R), who is currently seeking her party’s nomination for an open U.S. House seat, said last week that she believes the right to self defense includes the right to aim your gun anyone who aims a gun at you, even if they are a law enforcement officer.

Yahoo

Forum List

Back