Left wing New York democrats turning New York back into the cesspit it was before Guilliani fixed it

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
New York, under left wing mayor and city council.....are returning New York to the crime ridden cesspit it was in the days when the democrats ran it.....before Guilliani came in and cleaned it up...

https://pjmedia.com/trending/bernar...ike-due-to-liberal-policies-hampering-police/Bernard Kerik Says NYC Violent Crime Spike Due to Liberal Policies Hampering Police

Former New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik has an explanation for why there has been a spike in violent crime under Mayor Bill De Blasio. Liberal policies are reversing gains made against violent crime and those who engage in anti-police rhetoric are helping to hamstring police.

Fox News:

Appearing on "Fox & Friends: Weekend" with host Ed Henry, Kerik blamed Mayor Bill DeBlasio and the City Council for a recent spike in violent crime. Murder investigations in 2019 spiked to 9.4 percent this year.

"I don't blame the NYPD. I blame the mayor. I blame the City Council. I blame the people that promote this anti-cop rhetoric," Kerik said. "They took stop-question-and-frisk away from the cops. They took enforcement out of law enforcement."

Recently, a college freshman girl was robbed and murdered on her way to class. A 13-year-old boy was arrested and charged with the crime.

Kerik believes the killing is a graphic example of a decline in "the quality of life in New York City."

"We're going right back to where we were," he told Henry. "... This homicide is reminiscent of the things that went on back in the 1970s, '80s, and '90s, and people ignore it."

Not "people." The city's liberal elite, who live in well-patrolled safe neighborhoods, see criminals preying on the innocent as a small price to pay for "tolerance" and "understanding" criminals.

Kerik said he felt badly for former Mayor Michael Bloomberg's police commissioner, Ray Kelly, during the stop-and-frisk era.

When you point a finger three are pointing back- something empty suits fail to take into account.

Forum List

Back