Migrant mob beats NYPD officers near Times Square, released days later without bail according to the New York Post

And? You think that means it never happens?

You seem to forget in the 80's there were no cell phones, no body cameras and these things were not reported because everyone thought like you that cops were all somehow paragons of virtue
This study was in 2017 cops don't dare touch a black person, or Hispanic either apparently!

This study was in 2017 cops don't dare touch a black person, or Hispanic either apparently!
Yeah and what does that have to do with what happened in the 80's in the inner city I grew up in?

Oh yeah Not a fucking thing

The cops think they are an occupying force and the people they are supposed to serve are the enemy.

In some places that is true. The advent of cellphones with cameras is beginning to control that. Qualified Immunity needs to be eliminated, and that too is beginning to happen.

The problem now is too few people understand what their rights are and allow cops to trample all over them.

This is what Democrats are doing to big and medium size cities. They intend to bring it to small cities and to suburbia next.

In NYC, the leftoid City Council voted to override a leftoid mayor's veto that will now force police to write a report of ANY interaction they have with anyone, no matter how simple that interaction may be.

It is the same in most Democrat rum hellholes. Blame police, tie the hands of police, allow violent crime to fester, then blame police even more and tie their hands even more.

In the old days the cops would have beaten the migrant thugs with night sticks or worse

Now the police are expected to except the abuse as part of their job description

As the breakdown of society continues, I wonder how far down we'll go before we restore law and order.
People in big cities will continue to vote for free stuff, but for how long?

In NYC, the leftoid City Council voted to override a leftoid mayor's veto that will now force police to write a report of ANY interaction they have with anyone, no matter how simple that interaction may be.

I know what I'd be saying these days if I were a cop!

MeatySorrowfulGermanshorthairedpointer.gif

As the breakdown of society continues, I wonder how far down we'll go before we restore law and order.
People in big cities will continue to vote for free stuff, but for how long?
Till they get killed by their new "friends"

Yeah and what does that have to do with what happened in the 80's in the inner city I grew up in?

Oh yeah Not a fucking thing
Sounds like you were a punk and thought you should get away with it. I grew up in the eighties no problem!

Can’t say I’m shocked they can attack the average citizen with no consequences no reason to think it would be different with a cop. I really don’t know why anyone would want to join the police force anymore.

Sounds like you were a punk and thought you should get away with it. I grew up in the eighties no problem!

No I was just a poor homeless kid who was never arrested or charged with any crimes

Like I said you don't know shit about Shinola

Why were you homeless? I know your type
Because my mother died form a heroin overdose when i was 14 and I ran away from a foster home where the abusive asshole "foster father" used to like to slap me around.

Like I said you don't know shit

Because my mother died form a heroin overdose when i was 14 and I ran away from a foster home where the abusive asshole "foster father" used to like to slap me around.

Like I said you don't know shit
Where was your Dad?

Why were you homeless? I know your type

Probably not. I was homeless too, for many years as a kid. Parents were useless, no grandparents to speak of, so, you shift for yourself. I was basically on my own by the time I was 13.

Forum List

Back