Left vs Right, who actually lies and distorts more?

Oh, what the hell, like a scorned girlfriend not wanting to know the truth, I know you won't research your dear Obama. So, here is the link, but WARNING I'm gonna start charging tuition for you libs each time I have to do your research for you. Here:

Obama Touts New "Paygo" Budget Rules - CBS News

Obama's exact quote: ""Now, Congress will have to pay for what it spends, just like everybody else," he said.

Well, yeah, except when something needs to be passed to keep political heat off his butt, or when it's convenient to do so they can blame Republicans for something. Not even 6 months after that promise, the Dems pass unemployment extensions, UNPAID for.

When Republicans did nothing except try to hold Obama to his own word, the Republicans got called racist hate mongers who want the poor to die of starvation.

So, there you go. Obama lied. Again. And the right got blamed.....for merely acting on what Obama said we should do- pass nothing unless it's paid for. Reps tried to do it Obama's way, and got heat for it.

Now, tuition is gonna be $50 a month for any of you liberals who continue to demand I do your work for you.

Read your fucking link, you have things assbackwards

True or False test:

Obama promised pay-go? True.

Obama and Dems passed unemployment extension without money to pay for it? True.

Obama broke promise and/or lied? Um..............false???????:doubt:

Read your damn link again, Obama did not break any promises. Relief payments are not subject to pay as you go, Obama's health care bill was pay as you go.

Read your fucking link, you have things assbackwards

True or False test:

Read your damn link again, Obama did not break any promises. Relief payments are not subject to pay as you go, Obama's health care bill was pay as you go.

Haha, wrong again you dumb fuck, he raised the cap on how much the US can BORROW, so they if they don't "have" the money to comply with his pay-go promise, they can just "borrow" it!!! HAHAHA!!!

Oh, and here ya go dumbass: JournoList - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thats the left wing Journolist conspiracy amongst left wing media folk. Founded by Newsweeks Ezra Klein. If that name sounds familiar, it's because you see him every damn night on MSNBC!! But no no no, it's the RIGHT wingers that lie and conspire!!!!

Oh, man, you guys make it too easy.............................AND WAY TOO FUN:razz:

Lets see from the right, they lied about a McCain campaign worker who said she was beat up and spray painted with an O by Obama supporters, they lied about New Black Panthers blocking Republican voters from voting, they posted edited half truthful videos about Sherrod and ACORN, they lied and said Obama went to a madrassa, they lied and fabricated quotes from Obama's book about his father, they lied and said Jeremiah Wright condemed all of America and Americans, they lied and said Obama was Muslim and not American, they lied and distorted the relationship between Obama and Ayers, they lied and said Obama dropped charges against the New Black Panthers when it was the Bush administration who decided not to pursue charges, they lied and said Obama went to a racist church, they lied and Michelle Malkin was threatened, they lied and said there are not racists in the Tea Party, they lied about WMDs in Iraq, I have even more. To top it off, they have media outlets and blogs that continually lies, distort and falsify facts for political gain.

There are no equivalents to Karl Rove, Rush Limbaugh, Michelle Malkin, Glen Beck, Sarah Palin, Briebart, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Juan Williams, and Angela McGowan on the left who engage in dishonest buffonery in the media.

Who are they that lied?
the McCain campaign worker was the one that said the lie
So who are you refering to that lied?

New Black Panthers blocking Republican voters? is this a lie? why was their a need of a non police officer that wasn't in a security uniform with a ball bat at the polling place?
YouTube - "Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly

Acorn ? please tell me you are just trying to be funny.

Dreams of my father? so exactly what were obamas fathers dream? Could it be obamas father was a communist?
How can you fabricate something when it was written in an authorized book?

they lied and said Jeremiah Wright condemed all of America and Americans, ands obama never attended a racist church? Please tell me your joking?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwQWuQVE6sw]YouTube - BARACK OBAMA Pastor ANTI-AMERICAN Rev Jeremiah Wright Racism[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc2FCJ7zWEQ&feature=related]YouTube - Barack Obama Pastor Jeremiah Wright NEW TAPES!!!![/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26oWmw379Lk]YouTube - Barack Obama Justify Jeremiah Wright Racist Remarks Part 1[/ame]

Obama was Muslim and not American? Are you saying a person cannot be an American and a muslim? if you are then you have no concept of what a muslim is.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQqIpdBOg6I]YouTube - Re: Obama Admits Muslim Faith[/ame]

True or False test:

Haha, wrong again you dumb fuck, he raised the cap on how much the US can BORROW, so they if they don't "have" the money to comply with his pay-go promise, they can just "borrow" it!!! HAHAHA!!!

Oh, and here ya go dumbass: JournoList - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thats the left wing Journolist conspiracy amongst left wing media folk. Founded by Newsweeks Ezra Klein. If that name sounds familiar, it's because you see him every damn night on MSNBC!! But no no no, it's the RIGHT wingers that lie and conspire!!!!

Oh, man, you guys make it too easy.............................AND WAY TOO FUN:razz:

HOLY SHIT this guy is unreal. incompetant to say the least.

Lets see from the right, they lied about a McCain campaign worker who said she was beat up and spray painted with an O by Obama supporters, they lied about New Black Panthers blocking Republican voters from voting, they posted edited half truthful videos about Sherrod and ACORN, they lied and said Obama went to a madrassa, they lied and fabricated quotes from Obama's book about his father, they lied and said Jeremiah Wright condemed all of America and Americans, they lied and said Obama was Muslim and not American, they lied and distorted the relationship between Obama and Ayers, they lied and said Obama dropped charges against the New Black Panthers when it was the Bush administration who decided not to pursue charges, they lied and said Obama went to a racist church, they lied and Michelle Malkin was threatened, they lied and said there are not racists in the Tea Party, they lied about WMDs in Iraq, I have even more. To top it off, they have media outlets and blogs that continually lies, distort and falsify facts for political gain.

There are no equivalents to Karl Rove, Rush Limbaugh, Michelle Malkin, Glen Beck, Sarah Palin, Briebart, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Juan Williams, and Angela McGowan on the left who engage in dishonest buffonery in the media.

Go back to your cage buddy. I know you're probably suffering from battle fatigue but go back and let the people in the white suits give you your meds and everything will be alright.

By the way...leave that patch behind when you go because I think a nut-case like you shouldn't be using it. It's an insult to 82nd Airborne members past and present who still have their sanity.

Go back to your cage buddy. I know you're probably suffering from battle fatigue but go back and let the people in the white suits give you your meds and everything will be alright.

By the way...leave that patch behind when you go because I think a nut-case like you shouldn't be using it. It's an insult to 82nd Airborne members past and present who still have their sanity.

Hey bud, go back to that insane asylum you escaped from, I earned my patch the hard way by getting my ass shot off, pick up you weapon and follow me to battle if you want to earn one, otherwise keep you mouth shut about my patch. All you have is nothing but insults.

Hey bud, go back to that insane asylum you escaped from, I earned my patch the hard way by getting my ass shot off, pick up you weapon and follow me to battle if you want to earn one, otherwise keep you mouth shut about my patch. All you have is nothing but insults.

What duty stations have you been attached at?

Who are they that lied?
the McCain campaign worker was the one that said the lie
So who are you refering to that lied?

And rightwing dipshit media picked up that lie and ran with it.

New Black Panthers blocking Republican voters? is this a lie? why was their a need of a non police officer that wasn't in a security uniform with a ball bat at the polling place?
Acorn ? please tell me you are just trying to be funny.

Where is he blocking people from voting fuckface? He blocked nobody and said no words to anyone except the dipshit who shot the video who approached him first with questions. People are seen walking in and out of the building without being blocked.

Dreams of my father? so exactly what were obamas fathers dream? Could it be obamas father was a communist?
How can you fabricate something when it was written in an authorized book?

There were fabricated quotes from his book that righwting fuckfaces posted on their blogs that were not true

snopes.com: Barack Obama in His Own Words

they lied and said Jeremiah Wright condemed all of America and Americans, ands obama never attended a racist church? Please tell me your joking?

Nothing he said was racist in either of those videos and why do you post 3 and 4 minutes videos out of a entire sermon that was longer than that? Was to to avoid looking at the entire quote in context with the entire sermon?

Obama was Muslim and not American? Are you saying a person cannot be an American and a muslim? if you are then you have no concept of what a muslim is.
Obama is not a Muslim and is American, the birther fucktards keep insisting otherwise, which is spreading lies.

I'm not giving out that information, I'm in Germany right now, thats all I'm saying.

Clueless partisanship.

The best way to lie is to start out with presuppositions that are largely unstated and then to tell the truth after that.

Ah, what's the point?

If you start out with the presumption that there are two ideologically opposing political movements in this nation, you've already so missed the boat that explaining it is a waste of time.

Have fun being tools folks.

Clueless partisanship.

The best way to lie is to start out with presuppositions that are largely unstated and then to tell the truth after that.

Ah, what's the point?

If you start out with the presumption that there are two ideologically opposing political movements in this nation, you've already so missed the boat that explaining it is a waste of time.

No...this is good fun....just bring you're own rotten tomatoes. I only have enough for myself.
:tomato::tomato:

I'm not giving out that information, I'm in Germany right now, thats all I'm saying.

Yeah....I can see how being in K town would be a big secret.

Clueless partisanship.

Ah, what's the point?

You gotta be fucking kidding me bud if you think the right rountinely manufactures lies through their fucking hack jobs, its even comical at times. I'm pretty sure people on the left lie, I just have not seen it as bad and as mean spirited as those from the right.

Clueless partisanship.

Ah, what's the point?

You gotta be fucking kidding me bud if you think the right rountinely manufactures lies through their fucking hack jobs, its even comical at times. I'm pretty sure people on the left lie, I just have not seen it as bad and as mean spirited as those from the right.

Probably because you've been high for the last 10 years.

Clueless partisanship.

Ah, what's the point?

Probably because you've been high for the last 10 years.

If Rush Limbaugh, Michelle Malkin and Sean Hannity are all honest and truthful purveyors of facts you're right, I've been high for 10 years, but people in the Army don't go from E-4 to E-7 promotable in 10 years if they're high.

Forum List

Back