Left vs Right, who actually lies and distorts more?

Hey bud, go back to that insane asylum you escaped from, I earned my patch the hard way by getting my ass shot off, pick up you weapon and follow me to battle if you want to earn one, otherwise keep you mouth shut about my patch. All you have is nothing but insults.

What duty stations have you been attached at?

I'm not giving out that information, I'm in Germany right now, thats all I'm saying.

giving out duty stations is not giving out personal information. I have been through this before with another poster on another board who made claims but could not back up his claim. He thought giving out a duty station or MOS was giving out personal information. I was stationed in germany what part of germany are you in?

What duty stations have you been attached at?

I'm not giving out that information, I'm in Germany right now, thats all I'm saying.

giving out duty stations is not giving out personal information. I have been through this before with another poster on another board who made claims but could not back up his claim. He thought giving out a duty station or MOS was giving out personal information. I was stationed in germany what part of germany are you in?

Kaiserslautern, near my birthplace, Landstuhl.

Have you ever been to the Bier Brezel

No, but I drive from here to France and Luxemborg very frequently, this weekend I was in Saarbrucken at a fest. They moved the PX from Vogelweh to Ramstein into a huge mall here.

No, but I drive from here to France and Luxemborg very frequently, this weekend I was in Saarbrucken at a fest. They moved the PX from Vogelweh to Ramstein into a huge mall here.

What does driving to France and luxembourg have to do with going to a Gaststatte in Kaiserslautern?

I'm not a big fan of this area though I was born here, not every American goes to die Gaststatte in Kaiserslautern.

What does driving to France and luxembourg have to do with going to a Gaststatte in Kaiserslautern?

I'm not a big fan of this area though I was born here, not every American goes to die Gaststatte in Kaiserslautern.

yeah right. carry on "soldier" you may not go there butif you are stationed there you would have known I was talking about a german Resturant which is located in Kaiserslautern the town isn't that big.

Last edited:
Nice one sided rant that does not match the title. Dumb ass.

There just hasn't been any dishonest reporting from liberal media, we react to the bullshit on the right, we don't createc controversy.

No such thing as truly liberal media. It's all conservative. Just different levels of conservative.

Well at least you didn't mention republicans in this reply are you sick?

only a moron thinks fox is new, let me guess bigred. College wasn't for you?

and only a moron would think ABC, NBC CBS, CNN, MSNBC PBS, Media Matters reports the news when it shows obama negatively

really, no rethinking on that one

yeah right. carry on "soldier" you may not go there butif you are stationed there you would have known I was talking about a german Resturant which is located in Kaiserslautern the town isn't that big.

I don't hang out Gaststattes and not every American knows about that stinking place, I hang out at Blacksounds a club in Landstuhl and the Funkadelic, a club in Frankfurt. I'm half German so why would a Gaststatte impress me for? You sound like the typical American that comes to Germany and hangs out at all the places that only Americans hang out at. Since I speak the language and was partly brought up here I can go to plenty of places.

fox lies more than all other media combined

they may or may not lie, but at least they will make an attempt to report the news. Any other media source if its shows obama in a negative way will not report it.

Fox does lie, remember that Obama went to a madrassa story they had to recant? Sean Hannity lying about his association with white supremacist Hal Turner? Fox does lie and should not be taken serious, I only watch NFL football on Fox, at least thats truly fair and balanced and not tainted by rightwing shitstains.

I don't hang out Gaststattes and not every American knows about that stinking place, I hang out at Blacksounds a club in Landstuhl and the Funkadelic, a club in Frankfurt. I'm half German so why would a Gaststatte impress me for? You sound like the typical American that comes to Germany and hangs out at all the places that only Americans hang out at. Since I speak the language and was partly brought up here I can go to plenty of places.

Google is an amazing tool isn't it?
OH
So sprechen Sie Deutsch? So was die Zeit ist, wo Sie jetzt sind, wie das Wetter dort, wie die Frauen in Ihrem Ort sind
Aber Sie haben um den Bier Brezel nicht gewusst

Last edited:
OH
So sprechen Sie Deutsch? So was die Zeit ist, wo Sie jetzt sind, wie das Wetter dort, wie die Frauen in Ihrem Ort sind

Your German sucks, yes I speak German, the time over here is 1537, I am at work, the weather is warm but not very hot right now, the women here are sexy and I have never been to that damn Gaststatte.

Last edited:
OH

Your German sucks, yes I speak German, the time over here is 1537, I am at work, the weather is warm but not very hot right now, the women here are sexy and I have never been to that damn Gaststatte.

Ich habe nie gesagt, dass ich war, protzt mit auf Deutsch
Vielleicht sollten Sie Ihre Zeit nachkontrollieren. Sie haben diese Nachricht um 09:59 staatlicher Seitenzeit aufgestellt, aber Sie haben gesagt, dass es 1537 ist, die Ihre Zeit nicht es sollte, ist 15:09 Ihre Zeit?

Last edited:
OH

Ich habe nie gesagt, dass ich war, protzt mit auf Deutsch

Your German sucks so bad that you're telling me you didn't say what you just said? Fucking funny. Arschloch.

Forum List

Back