Left vs Right, who actually lies and distorts more?

History and you went into reserves, bet your not very rich cause you sure the fuck are a narrow minded fox tool.

History and you went into reserves, bet your not very rich cause you sure the fuck are a narrow minded fox tool.

Once again. I was full time National Guard, not the Reserves, they are NOT the same thing. You may as well call the Navy and the Marines the same thing.

As for being rich? No, but I'm comfortable enough, and unlike you my achievements are more than just little fantasies bouncing around inside my head.

Oh yeah shit I bet most top history majors go to the guard, or was that kids not wanting to go to jail. Yeah your the cream of the crop.

Oh yeah shit I bet most top history majors go to the guard, or was that kids not wanting to go to jail. Yeah your the cream of the crop.

You'd be surprised at what degrees military members carry, and in fact history is a pretty common one. I chose it because I always enjoyed history even though I knew well before I graduated that it would do my career very little since I had already decided to go career National Guard by the time I was a junior in college. I pursed further degrees because they were a benefit of the job. Who wouldn't have?

Nice one sided rant that does not match the title. Dumb ass.

There just hasn't been any dishonest reporting from liberal media, we react to the bullshit on the right, we don't createc controversy.

No such thing as truly liberal media. It's all conservative. Just different levels of conservative.

I am disagreeing with you only because it is a waste of time trying to discuss with the righty whiteys that claim to be conservative. They trashed the economy and racked up trillions in debt with their phony wars. The neo cons never admit to or take responsibility for any of the destruction and chaos they create. The new guy(Flayonaise) is almost entirely correct.

There are a handful of of "liberals" in the media. The ratio is about ten to one. Maddau, Oberman, Stewart on TV... There are still half a dozen on radio..Hartman, Rhodes, Malloy, Goldman, Ed and a couple of others.

Fundimentalists believe so much bullshit that it is likely they don't really know they are lying.

You went to a shitty paying service job because like many that's the best you could do. Who the fuck in the public wants a racist bigot.

You went to a shitty paying service job because like many that's the best you could do. Who the fuck in the public wants a racist bigot.

No, I joined because I wanted to serve my country. A feeling I doubt you have never and will never feel in your life.

What is astounding is that Obama won the election convincingly in spite of a constant barrage of irrelevant attacks by main stream media. The cons are always refering to "we". WE elected Obama. Their "we" is a weak bitter minority..as it always has been.

What is astounding is that Obama won the election convincingly in spite of a constant barrage of irrelevant attacks by main stream media. The cons are always refering to "we". WE elected Obama. Their "we" is a weak bitter minority..as it always has been.

Are you fucking kidding me? Obama had the MSM eating out of his hand all throughout his campaign. That was a stupid statement.

Are you fucking kidding me? Obama had the MSM eating out of his hand all throughout his campaign. That was a stupid statement.

No. I am not fucking kidding you or anyone else. Maddau and Oberman are a very small part of mainstream media. What got Obama elected was the most effective grass roots political machine in history. He simply had more money. He simply had the best organization. What is impressive is how all those small contributions added up. And before you go and say something stupid..yes..he had some large donors. But the vast percentage was small contributions.

When are you small people going to get that Obama won. He didn't steal his election and get given the White House by the supreme court like his predecesor.

No. I am not fucking kidding you or anyone else. Maddau and Oberman are a very small part of mainstream media. What got Obama elected was the most effective grass roots political machine in history. He simply had more money. He simply had the best organization. What is impressive is how all those small contributions added up. And before you go and say something stupid..yes..he had some large donors. But the vast percentage was small contributions.

When are you small people going to get that Obama won. He didn't steal his election and get given the White House by the supreme court like his predecesor.
All those small contributions? Do you consider madoff giving a contribution small?
Madoff Made Hefty Political Contributions to Top Officials (Clinton, Obama, Dodd, Schumer, Rangel)
oh and lket's not forget about the money of George Soros
a who's who list of recepiants.
NEWSMEAT ▷ George Soros's Federal Campaign Contribution Report

All those small contributions? Do you consider madoff giving a contribution small?
Madoff Made Hefty Political Contributions to Top Officials (Clinton, Obama, Dodd, Schumer, Rangel)

I'm sorry you are retarded. We probably don't give folks like you enough credit. Would it be unkind to bold print a response previously stated in response to your reply? It would indicate you cannot read or have the memory of a fruit fly. I know that not to be true because you have no problem reciting Hannitys Ailes and Limbaughs talking points.

McCain ran an idiots campaign. Obama recieved far more small donations than McCains whole take. They both got large donations. On a percentage basis Obama didn't rely on the big donors like McCain did. You morons act like he didn't accomplish anything and just magically appeared at the inauguration. You are not wrong about everything but you are so wrong about most things that you and those like you have very little credibility.

Last edited:
What is your fucking problem with me asswipe? Anyone that can approve of what jake is doing is also being guilty of stupidity.

Jake? What is Jake doing?

My problem with you is that morons like you and Christian Fundimentalists took over what used to be a political party of wisdom and integrity and turned it into a den of liars and theives. I highly resent that happening.

What is your fucking problem with me asswipe? Anyone that can approve of what jake is doing is also being guilty of stupidity.

My problem with you is that morons like you and Christian Fundimentalists took over what used to be a political party of wisdom and integrity and turned it into a den of liars and theives. I highly resent that happening.

There’s only one moron in this discussion between you and I, and it ain't me. What is jake doing you ask, he's doing the same thing you condemn the Christian Fundamentalist of doing lying I guess it's true Hypocrites do travel in pairs

And I sent you that message through a PM and you bring it back to the open forum. Do you not understand how to reply back to a PM?

There’s only one moron in this discussion between you and I, and it ain't me. What is jake doing you ask, he's doing the same thing you condemn the Christian Fundamentalist of doing lying I guess it's true Hypocrites do travel in pairs

And I sent you that message through a PM and you bring it back to the open forum. Do you not understand how to reply back to a PM?

I'll once again avoid the temptation to rub it in that you don't know the difference between a PM and a VISITOR MESSAGE. There is one. I do not hate you personally an more than one would hate someone that raped one's sister or child and was caught red handed yet still denies guilt.

I'm sorry you are retarded. We probably don't give folks like you enough credit. Would it be unkind to bold print a response previously stated in response to your reply? It would indicate you cannot read or have the memory of a fruit fly. I know that not to be true because you have no problem reciting Hannitys Ailes and Limbaughs talking points.

McCain ran an idiots campaign. Obama recieved far more small donations than McCains whole take. They both got large donations. On a percentage basis Obama didn't rely on the big donors like McCain did. You morons act like he didn't accomplish anything and just magically appeared at the inauguration. You are not wrong about everything but you are so wrong about most things that you and those like you have very little credibility.

Why are you changing the discussion? We aren't talking about McCain. We are talking about those small contribution made to obama. Word of advice, don't make stupid comments and I won't be obliged to show you just how stupid you are.

Oh here we go again obama accomplished something bullshit. What did he accomplish before he came on the political radar? What did he accomplish when he was a state senator in Illinois. I want specifics. I will even allow you the opportunity to show me what he accomplished while he was a U.S. Senator.The senator of present is what he is mostly known for. That is his claim to fame.

Last edited:

Why are you changing the discussion? We aren't talking about McCain. We are talking about those small contribution made to obama. Word of advice, don't make stupid comments and I won't be obliged to show you just how stupid you are.

Oh here we go again obama accomplished something bullshit. What did he accomplish before he came on the political radar? What did he accomplish when he was a state senator in Illinois. I want specifics. I will even allow you the opportunity to show me what he accomplished while he was a U.S. Senator.The senator of present is what he is mostly known for. That is his claim to fame.

Yes we are also talking about McCain. His campaign is absolutely germain to Obama winning. I don't have to justify Obamas victory. I am saddened that the GOP has fallen so far. It didn't start with McCain. It started with Nixon. Now people like Karl Rove run the party. If Dwight Eisenhower could reach up from the grave he would slit Rove's and Cheney's throats. Do you know that Ike refused to endorse Nixon for president? Why? Because he was a man of integrity. He knew Nixon was a weasel and didn't have the integrity to be the leader of the free world. And YOU would have Sara Palin a heatbeat from that high office? You people are out of your fucking minds.

Yes we are also talking about McCain. His campaign is absolutely germain to Obama winning. I don't have to justify Obamas victory. I am saddened that the GOP has fallen so far. It didn't start with McCain. It started with Nixon. Now people like Karl Rove run the party. If Dwight Eisenhower could reach up from the grave he would slit Rove's and Cheney's throats. Do you know that Ike refused to endorse Nixon for president? Why? Because he was a man of integrity. He knew Nixon was a weasel and didn't have the integrity to be the leader of the free world. And YOU would have Sara Palin a heatbeat from that high office? You people are out of your fucking minds.

No this is what we are talking about
Those small contributions made to obama. madoff made million from innocent people and gave some of it to obama seems that dog has a lot of fleas.
Let's also not forget about the Sores contributions. The man who collapsed the British economy. I guess both he and obama are working together on the U.S. economy.

Stoll waiting on those specifics of accomplishments of obama.

I'll once again avoid the temptation to rub it in that you don't know the difference between a PM and a VISITOR MESSAGE. There is one. I do not hate you personally an more than one would hate someone that raped one's sister or child and was caught red handed yet still denies guilt.

That message was sent to you no matter what the source was it was between you and me but like a child you brought it back to the open forum. All I wanted to know was why are you giving support to a liar like jake. Especially when he make moronic comments

That message was sent to you no matter what the source was it was between you and me but like a child you brought it back to the open forum. All I wanted to know was why are you giving support to a liar like jake. Especially when he make moronic comments

If you want to send me a private message..send a PM. Visitor messages are public. I don't always agree with Jake. In fact I resent his support of the stupid MormAn thread. Your mindless disrepect for the office of the president makes it difficult to offer you any support. It is sad that Obama was the best candidate. I do not believe he is evil. The kinds of alligations levied against him are iresponsible for the most part. He is not perfect. But he is what we have. He did not create most of the problems we have to deal with. I honestly do not know who would be doing a better job addessing them. Certainly it would not be McCain. If you think John would be a better president then we really don't have much to talk about. And if you think Palin would be a better president if McCain was incapcitated then you have no regard for our country and are just a dangerous idiot political hack.

Forum List

Back