Left vs Right, who actually lies and distorts more?

I'll once again avoid the temptation to rub it in that you don't know the difference between a PM and a VISITOR MESSAGE. There is one. I do not hate you personally an more than one would hate someone that raped one's sister or child and was caught red handed yet still denies guilt.

That message was sent to you no matter what the source was it was between you and me but like a child you brought it back to the open forum. All I wanted to know was why are you giving support to a liar like jake. Especially when he make moronic comments

If you want to send me a private message..send a PM. Visitor messages are public. I don't always agree with Jake. In fact I resent his support of the stupid MormAn thread. Your mindless disrepect for the office of the president makes it difficult to offer you any support. It is sad that Obama was the best candidate. I do not believe he is evil. The kinds of alligations levied against him are iresponsible for the most part. He is not perfect. But he is what we have. He did not create most of the problems we have to deal with. I honestly do not know who would be doing a better job addessing them. Certainly it would not be McCain. If you think John would be a better president then we really don't have much to talk about. And if you think Palin would be a better president if McCain was incapcitated then you have no regard for our country and are just a dangerous idiot political hack.

Public yes but was not made on the open forum. When obama shows some respect for this country then he will get some respect. Just because he thew fucking president does not mean a damn to me, it doesn't give him a pass on respect. He has got to earn it.

If there are equivalents to Malkin, Beck, Limbaugh, Coulter, Hannity and I'll add in a new one, Megyn Kelly, on the left, please show me these lefty counterparts or shut the fuck up, lefties don't play cards from the bottom of the with an agenda so transparent that Stevie Wonder couldn't miss it.

Which ever party is speaking at the time, is lying and distorting.

If there are equivalents to Malkin, Beck, Limbaugh, Coulter, Hannity and I'll add in a new one, Megyn Kelly, on the left, please show me these lefty counterparts or shut the fuck up, lefties don't play cards from the bottom of the with an agenda so transparent that Stevie Wonder couldn't miss it.

Oh whatever. By the way you just listed 5 opinion people. Of course there OPINION is slanted, just as the opinion of left wing opinion people is. The mere fact that you suggest that only the right has such a thing proves you sir are one of the liars.

Forum List

Back