Left Says to Taylor Swift "No White People Can Have a Good Year!"

One thing to remember, the left wing is always pissed about something.

Liberals, always so sure and always so wrong.
Mean while this is based on what exactly other than some troll creating this thread.

He appears to be reading selected Twits and then calling them "the left". 'Tis the clay from which idiots craft their ceramic turds which they then call "threads". Clearly their bar of intellectual sweat is set below ground level.
Don't let me ever catch you using phrases like, alt-right, white nationalists, right wing, Republicans, trailer trash, white trash, deplorables, or any of the assortment of generalizations that the LEFT WING uses quite regularly.

We got the irony the first time. You're demonstrating the fallacy by using it, we get that.

But hey, if'n you want to look for it in my posts, have at it. Here's a link to get you started. Happy huntin'.
CNN, it's what's for dinner!
It`s not CNN that makes you stupid. Look again.STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

OP ran away. :gay:

All in a day's work for the Logic Police. :eusa_whistle:
Perhaps he or she did not "run away". Perhaps like many he or she has realized that it is mainly a waste of time to deal with a liar like you.

Mean while this is based on what exactly other than some troll creating this thread.

He appears to be reading selected Twits and then calling them "the left". 'Tis the clay from which idiots craft their ceramic turds which they then call "threads". Clearly their bar of intellectual sweat is set below ground level.
Don't let me ever catch you using phrases like, alt-right, white nationalists, right wing, Republicans, trailer trash, white trash, deplorables, or any of the assortment of generalizations that the LEFT WING uses quite regularly.

We got the irony the first time. You're demonstrating the fallacy by using it, we get that.

But hey, if'n you want to look for it in my posts, have at it. Here's a link to get you started. Happy huntin'.
CNN, it's what's for dinner!
It`s not CNN that makes you stupid. Look again.STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
Listen up liar, I don't watch FOX either. You lying scum bags can't some up with any thong origianal can you.

Posting "CNN, it's what's for dinner" translates into you are media fed idiot/liar.

OP ran away. :gay:

All in a day's work for the Logic Police. :eusa_whistle:
Perhaps he or she did not "run away". Perhaps like many he or she has realized that it is mainly a waste of time to deal with a liar like you.

Clearly given the vacuous OP, the poster takes a back seat to no one in the realm of 'wasting time'.

He ran away. Bravely ran away. When logic threatened to take him out, he gallantly just chickened out. When fallacy exposure shot it dead, he ran and hid in the bushes instead, brave brave brave brave Sir Bowie...

yes, that's all we've heard from the left/etc
leftists news stations
black news stations
black groups
blacks
women's groups
women
celebrities
sports players--mostly black
LGTBQ--ASHFJDKWOW
etc
it's not a generalization

Call it cherrypicking then. He picks out some selective obscure Twits about some obscure entertainer and decides that's "the left". The entire left, a monolith, as if no other Twits exist besides the ones he picks out to play his fake agenda games.

That's the level of infantile IQ we're dealing with here.
now you are being ridiculous--obscure?:
Madonna, Streep, DeNiro, etc?? you are being ridiculous
YES, the entire left...it's more than obvious

images

here, fans at a game

3A32606F00000578-3918838-Heartbreak_Two_men_hug_at_the_Jacob_K_Javitas_Convention_Center_-m-54_1478692036167.jpg

here, two GROWN men [ I think ] at Hillary's loss
my god!!!!!!!
THE WORLD IS ENDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, that's all we've heard from the left/etc
leftists news stations
black news stations
black groups
blacks
women's groups
women
celebrities
sports players--mostly black
LGTBQ--ASHFJDKWOW
etc
it's not a generalization

Call it cherrypicking then. He picks out some selective obscure Twits about some obscure entertainer and decides that's "the left". The entire left, a monolith, as if no other Twits exist besides the ones he picks out to play his fake agenda games.

That's the level of infantile IQ we're dealing with here.
now you are being ridiculous--obscure?:
Madonna, Streep, DeNiro, etc?? you are being ridiculous
YES, the entire left...it's more than obvious

"Obscure" in the sense that the OP (or someone as intellectually bereft as the OP) trolled around the Twitterverse to find selective Twits about this person and picked out only the ones that would make the puerile fallacious case, in order to present to the gullible the idea that "the left" (or "the right" or "women" or "blacks" or "Jews" or "Muslims" or "Sagittarians" or "people whose name begins with a fucking E") somehow are some kind of monolith with no diversity among them, as some sort of unified front. It's a tactic of abject dishonesty, which is why this OP gravitates to it.

It's presumably also a fault of that sort of character that despises diversity, wants monolith in their little bubble, and can't deal with anything that challenges their little black-white dichotomy of Simple.

That's why the OP ran away. There's no defence for this fallacy and he knows it.

Seriously you never heard of a cherrypicking fallacy? Biased sample? Composition? This all Greek to you?

Last edited:
"Left says" huh?

How long have you been in this arena? And you still don't have a clue about sweeping generalizations?

Where does "left" meet to come up with these unanimous proclamations, hm? The coffee shop in Dubuque?

What a moron.
as you can see in my list --post # 24,-- it IS obviously the entire left..I added the late shows, also....
SNL had ANOTHER deal on Trump this last week ...week after week.....
and the celebrities are NOT obscure
you are trying to double talk around what you posted

"Left says" huh?

How long have you been in this arena? And you still don't have a clue about sweeping generalizations?

Where does "left" meet to come up with these unanimous proclamations, hm? The coffee shop in Dubuque?

What a moron.
as you can see in my list --post # 24,-- it IS obviously the entire left..I added the late shows, also....
SNL had ANOTHER deal on Trump this last week ...week after week.....
and the celebrities are NOT obscure
you are trying to double talk around what you posted

SMH :dig: :banghead:

I don't give a flying fuck what you "added", collectivizing "the left" (or "the right" or "women" or "blacks" or "Jews" or "Muslims" or "Sagittarians" or "people whose name begins with a fucking E") into a single monolith CANNOT BE DONE. Period. You cannot do it.

SNL will do whatever it does based on what sells the laughs. Rump sells laughs. Until such time as that wears out, if it ever does, it will be a thing. That's how the fuck comedy WORKS. Of course Rump isn't obscure; it wouldn't work if he were.

So once again ---- the OP took some selective Twits, carefully cherrypicked to intimate some common theme, and presented them to the unwashed as "the left". Only a moron would swallow it.

One thing to remember, the left wing is always pissed about something.

Liberals, always so sure and always so wrong.

We got the irony the first time. You're demonstrating the fallacy by using it, we get that. Same device as "I've told you a million times, don't exaggerate". And don't begin a sentence with a conjunction.

This guy's been combing through my post history for the last hour and a half, looking vainly for some generalization somewhere :lol:

Who knew you could communicate without that? :eusa_doh:

How to keep a moron busy...

These leftwing numbskulls are going to be the death of the Dimocratics Party.

Leftists Angry after Taylor Swift Says She 'Couldn't Have Asked for a Better Year'

“Is there anything more annoying than Taylor Swift talking about what a great year 2017 has been while everyone else is fighting for our lives under Trump?” wrote one Twitter user.

“I mean, yeah there were Nazi’s and and white supremacy marches, and families are being town apart, and there were mass shootings, and people are losing health care, but none of that affects me, so 2017 was great! [sic]” wrote another....

But all of this good stuff was just too much for New York Magazine‘s The Cut, which proclaimed: “A Straight, White Multi-Millionaire Pop Star Had a Great 2017.”

The article claimed Swift couldn’t have possibly enjoyed the year, because Trump was elected president, there was a horrific mass shooting in Las Vegas, wildfires have torched Southern California, and sexual assault allegations have swept media, politics, and entertainment.

“And that’s just to name a few!” the author wrote. “But anyway, congrats to the now 28-year-old Taylor Swift for being the only person to enjoy 2017.”​
Taylor Swift is gorgeous. She deserves a great life. Being white and beautiful, and all.

Libs don't like happiness and success, it interrupts their grievance industry

For all of us who like skinny babes..... Taylor Swift is hot.
Rolls of fat are disgusting. Chubby chasers disagree, but it's still disgusting.
As I've gotten older, I have come to appreciate women with a variety of body types. That being said.... ROLLs of fat is a bit much. A little chubby.... no problem.
Also, I know I'm nothing to look at... so I've got to take what I can get.

Forum List

Back