Left outraged Romney went to private and prep schools .. So did Obama

He was a Rhodes scholar.

Mitt used strings to get a deferment so that he could save souls in France of all places. Doesn't get more commie than that
The only scholar bill is, is a monica scholar. He has had commie connections for years. Bill supports a one world Gov't. He, like obamaturd, is anti-American.

You don't know what a Rhodes scholar is, do you?
I do not care that clinton is a rhoads scholar. His actions with Monica proved that he is a womanizer and a liar.

He was a Rhodes scholar.

Mitt used strings to get a deferment so that he could save souls in France of all places. Doesn't get more commie than that
The only scholar bill is, is a monica scholar. He has had commie connections for years. Bill supports a one world Gov't. He, like obamaturd, is anti-American.

You don't know what a Rhodes scholar is, do you?

I know what a Rhodes scholar is. :eusa_shhh:

Almost EVERYTHING Obama and BIDEN has said it is BAD to be RICH.. TAX them more . Mitt Is FELON and killed a cancer patient wife because he is RICH but they TOO are rich and that is quite ok with them.. HYPOCRITES

Almost EVERYTHING Obama and BIDEN has said it is BAD to be RICH.. TAX them more . Mitt Is FELON and killed a cancer patient wife because he is RICH but they TOO are rich and that is quite ok with them.. HYPOCRITES

You'll never get rich with that horrible grammar. Oh, wait, I forgot you were one of society's leeches.

And I'm sure you have a direct quote of one of them saying that it is bad to be rich.

Post it or STFU.

Can someone translate this into intelligent please?

Oh where is that link showing people are outraged with where Mitt went to school? (Why do I even bother asking. I know she doesn't have a link and will just ignore the request like she and every other hack on this site does)

I am outraged that Mitt will not show his Taxes after Obama released eleven years worth

What is he hiding?

Forum List

Back