MSM openly aiding President Obama

Ryan didn't take any factual shortcuts and that's always explained, after saying that he did.

MSM should be expected to:

• Support Obama
  • whitewash Obama's shortcomings
  • call out Romney/Ryan shortcomings
  • Ignore or hide from the front page any facts supportive of Romney/Ryan

It is a given....MSM likes liberal shit!

I still have a good feeling about the coming election and getting rid of Obama and his crooks. I think he is going down in flames.

Last edited:
and this shocks you how? they let it all be known they were in the tank with him they have let it be known they will protect and secure him, how does this shock anyone?> When obama was elected the civil war in a non violent way began and the media told you they had no problem with him at all. they let it be known as obama did to the people, they were taking over, and have proved that time and time again.

So conservatives are demanding that they be allowed to lie without being called on it. And if the media doesn't go along with their lies, that proves the media is liberal.

If conservatives would just stop lying, they wouldn't have to go into these bizarre logical contortions.

So conservatives are demanding that they be allowed to lie without being called on it. And if the media doesn't go along with their lies, that proves the media is liberal.

If conservatives would just stop lying, they wouldn't have to go into these bizarre logical contortions.

Truthmatters... Is that you?

Obama lies all the time and is never called out on it by these same people.

You were told by the MSM and the left leaning Fact Check they were lies, weren't you?

Why are you surprised by this? Unless you've been living under a rock for the past decade or two, it should be obvious that the media is all far-left and would never say anything to cast a liberal in a bad light; or a conservative in a good light.

I fully except the day after the DNC there will be fact checks of speeches. Some times you conservatives are really whiny.

we are whiney, ooo thats right only the libs can be hateful, sorry you guys corned the market on that. rather a whiner than a hater.

Instead of whining about your boys getting caught in their lies, why don't you rw's just admit that you prefer their lies to Obama's truth and get on with it.

I'm SO sick of this constant lying and whining from the rw's.

Yesterday, you yammered on and on about the Michelle Malkin lies -

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/243453-obamas-sneaky-deadly-costly-car-tax.html

Today its Ryan's lies.

Tomorrow, you'll have a whole new pile of lying shit to whine about.

I remember watching a round table discussion where conservatives were complaining about some newspaper running a story about romneys wealth. They said "you never saw that paper talking about Kerry's wealth", and then one of the liberals pulled out his laptop, hit google and found that paper, running a story about Kerry's wealth. :)

Still hoping for a positive fact checker on where he was born, or his Muslim-ness huh Sarge?

Forum List

Back