Left outraged Romney went to private and prep schools .. So did Obama

He went to Punahou School in HI which is a private school, He went to Columbia and Harvard.. Why is this any different???? The only thing that concerns me is HOW if he only grew up with mediocre means how did he pay for these schools unless they are based on lies since all his records are sealed
Probably because his college was paid for by his handlers, including soros.

I haven't seen anyone outraged that Romney went to prep school

I saw outrage at him forcing a haircut on a gay student
I saw outrage that he protested in favor of the VietNam War but ducked out to France himself

Nothing about prep school though

I saw outrage that he protested in favor of the VietNam War but ducked out to France himself

Much like the draft dodging womanizer clinton who dodged the draft.

Did Bill protest that other boys his age should be forced to fight the war while he went to Oxford?

Mitt sure did

Did Bill protest that other boys his age should be forced to fight the war while he went to Oxford?

Mitt sure did
No, he was too much of a coward. He dodged and joined the commies.

He went to Punahou School in HI which is a private school, He went to Columbia and Harvard.. Why is this any different???? The only thing that concerns me is HOW if he only grew up with mediocre means how did he pay for these schools unless they are based on lies since all his records are sealed

Another fake controversy created. Link? Of course not.

Can we be outraged that Mitt pays 13% in taxes, much less than the average worker and is demanding further cuts in his tax rate?

I'm outraged about where Romney went to school? Wow, I'm glad you told me. I must have missed that memo.

Mitt sure did

He was a Rhodes scholar.

Mitt used strings to get a deferment so that he could save souls in France of all places. Doesn't get more commie than that

Columbia and Harvard are expensive.

Sure would be nice to never have had to have a job and as a student get to travel to pakistan, Indonesia, and Kenya.

Anything...anything but the economy, unemployment, wild spending, burgeoning deficit, skyrocketing energy costs, lack of leadership, and on and on. That's the game, set, and match for the lefties... try to baffle them all with bullshit. It's works on the base idiots they've got, but turns other voters they need off like a switch. The dumb ones buy it while the intelligent folks just shake their heads and walk away.

My economy is doing quite well, and my home value is going up compared to 4 years ago.

PLUS....OBL and DADT are both dead.....BONUS!!!

Thank you for asking.

Mitt sure did

He was a Rhodes scholar.

Mitt used strings to get a deferment so that he could save souls in France of all places. Doesn't get more commie than that
The only scholar bill is, is a monica scholar. He has had commie connections for years. Bill supports a one world Gov't. He, like obamaturd, is anti-American.

He was a Rhodes scholar.

The only scholar bill is, is a monica scholar. He has had commie connections for years. Bill supports a one world Gov't. He, like obamaturd, is anti-American.

You don't know what a Rhodes scholar is, do you?

Who in the hell is outraged? I don't give a fuck where the Corporatist Fuckwad went to school....I don't care about his Mormon Faith.....I care that he wants to turn America into more of a Plutocracy than it already is.

Bullshit. You then seem to want it turned into a third world country. Why is that?

He was a Rhodes scholar.

Holy shit, how embarrassing.

Forum List

Back