Left Losing Debt Debate- Pulls out Race Card

To be fair a picture with a bone through Obamas nose has nothing to do with race or racism. That is what the right is saying...dont believe your lying eyes!

They just love to make racist comments and jokes until someone says "thats racist" then they quickly turn around pointing their finger screaming "You're Playing the RACE CARD!"

Well to be fair

The Left is not that deep

:eusa_angel:

Can't imagine you'd be happy if I defined the entire right side of the political spectrum or all Republicans by one of them who says we should lynch Obama and Holder.

But be sure to keep up those double standards of yours. :thup:

So do you disagree with Sheila?

Yes. Republicans don't hate Obama because he's black. They hate him because they feel like they're entitled to rule. The whole birther/anti-colonial/etc. junk is just the particular brand of this round. If Hillary had won, it would be that she's trying to castrate men.

Last edited:
Since the class warfare is not working, the Left has pulled out the race card
as predicted

:eusa_whistle:

The Hill reported:

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) on Friday strongly suggested that members of Congress are making it difficult for President Obama to raise the debt ceiling because of his race.

“I do not understand what I think is the maligning and maliciousness [toward] this president,” said Jackson Lee, a member of the Congressional Black Caucus. “Why is he different? And in my community, that is the question that we raise. In the minority community that is question that is being raised. Why is this president being treated so disrespectfully? Why has the debt limit been raised 60 times? Why did the leader of the Senate continually talk about his job is to bring the president down to make sure he is unelected?”

Earlier in her speech, Jackson Lee said Obama has been targeted unlike any other president.

“I am particularly sensitive to the fact that only this president — only this one, only this one — has received the kind of attacks and disagreement and inability to work, only this one,” said Jackson Lee from the House floor.

“Read between the lines,” she continued. “What is different about this president that should put him in a position that he should not receive the same kind of respectful treatment of when it is necessary to raise the debt limit in order to pay our bills, something required by both statute and the 14th amendment?”

Jackson Lee concluded by saying that she hoped someone would step up and say that what appears obvious to her is not in fact true.

:lol::lol::lol:---I am just wondering when they're going to blame boooosh--for not getting the debt ceiling raised--:lol::lol:

the left has forgotten Hitler,he blew up the levies,war criminal,racist,idiot,draft dodger,staged 911,hates black people and countless other charges and names they called Bush!!!whats good for the goose is not good for the slump shouldered,ignorant,weak chinned,left wing cry babies.Face it your policies have failed America.
:eusa_boohoo::fu:

Hitler would be right at home with racist conservatives who after all hate the black man and left the Democrartic party en masse for the open arms of the GOP after Democrats championed civil rights for all

Last edited:
To be fair a picture with a bone through Obamas nose has nothing to do with race or racism. That is what the right is saying...dont believe your lying eyes!

They just love to make racist comments and jokes until someone says "thats racist" then they quickly turn around pointing their finger screaming "You're Playing the RACE CARD!"

now stop that! not fair using real examples instead of hypothetical(s) and ideological stereotypes

Can't imagine you'd be happy if I defined the entire right side of the political spectrum or all Republicans by one of them who says we should lynch Obama and Holder.

But be sure to keep up those double standards of yours. :thup:

So do you disagree with Sheila?

Yes. Republicans don't hate Obama because he's black. They hate him because they feel like they're entitled to rule. The whole birther/anti-colonial/etc. junk is just the particular brand of this round. If Hillary had won, it would be that she's trying to castrate men.

That's true for like 97% of them.

Michele Bachmann however...

Cool, so we're defining entire political spectrums by one person now?
Why not? The left's been doing it for 3 generations now.

Why not uh because people that do it are liars. So you think being full of shit is ok as long as someone else is full of shit as well.

Good to know
Obviously the exposure of hypocrisy is above you. You whine now because your own tactics are being used against you, rightly or wrongly, while saying nothing when the same is done against your enemies.

Why not? The left's been doing it for 3 generations now.

Why not uh because people that do it are liars. So you think being full of shit is ok as long as someone else is full of shit as well.

Good to know
Obviously the exposure of hypocrisy is above you. You whine now because your own tactics are being used against you, rightly or wrongly, while saying nothing when the same is done against your enemies.

No listen...

You believe it's ok to be a liar as long as someone else is also.
(Q: so we're defining entire political spectrums by one person now? Your Answer: Why Not? The left's been doing it for 3 generations now) So That's why you see no problem with lying the same way your enemy does. Or at least thats your excuse for doing it..."They do it too".

According to your logic you are a follower with no standards who does what others do just because they do it.

Thats good to know for future discussions

Good to know

No listen...

(Q: so we're defining entire political spectrums by one person now? Your Answer: Why Not? The left's been doing it for 3 generations now) So That's why you see no problem with lying the same way your enemy does. Or at least thats your excuse for doing it..."They do it too".

According to your logic you are a follower with no standards who does what others do just because they do it.

Noooooo... [/condescending tone] I did not SAY that. I am calling out the hypocrisy of whining about it now when it is used against you. Do you not see the difference? Of course not, otherwise you'd have not questioned what I was saying. You also use the 'but they're jumping off a bridge too' argument so many times as a defense for your actions, that when I farcically use it against you, you whine and mew about it.

when they pull the race card you know they are backed into a corner.this is a left wing defense to be used in the instances when the facts and statistics are totally against them.THEY KNOW THEY HAVE SCREWED UP BIG TIME WITH THE MAJORITY!!!:clap2::clap2::

Since the class warfare is not working, the Left has pulled out the race card
as predicted

:eusa_whistle:

The Hill reported:

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) on Friday strongly suggested that members of Congress are making it difficult for President Obama to raise the debt ceiling because of his race.

“I do not understand what I think is the maligning and maliciousness [toward] this president,” said Jackson Lee, a member of the Congressional Black Caucus. “Why is he different? And in my community, that is the question that we raise. In the minority community that is question that is being raised. Why is this president being treated so disrespectfully? Why has the debt limit been raised 60 times? Why did the leader of the Senate continually talk about his job is to bring the president down to make sure he is unelected?”

Earlier in her speech, Jackson Lee said Obama has been targeted unlike any other president.

“I am particularly sensitive to the fact that only this president — only this one, only this one — has received the kind of attacks and disagreement and inability to work, only this one,” said Jackson Lee from the House floor.

“Read between the lines,” she continued. “What is different about this president that should put him in a position that he should not receive the same kind of respectful treatment of when it is necessary to raise the debt limit in order to pay our bills, something required by both statute and the 14th amendment?”

Jackson Lee concluded by saying that she hoped someone would step up and say that what appears obvious to her is not in fact true.

She is a bad example of black Houstonian's, most of us wish someone, anyone would defeat her....

A Republican has no real chance in that district, it is going to take a Democrat to defeat her, but she will still run off at the mouth with her constant rhetoric....

But she personifies the Anti Obama messenger's are always racist to the tee....

We would truly appreciate someone inviting her to move to their district, soon, real soon....

No listen...

Noooooo... [/condescending tone] I did not SAY that. I am calling out the hypocrisy of whining about it now when it is used against you. Do you not see the difference? Of course not, otherwise you'd have not questioned what I was saying. You also use the 'but they're jumping off a bridge too' argument so many times as a defense for your actions, that when I farcically use it against you, you whine and mew about it.

So, after 5 posts you reveal that you were just joking around. :lol: Sure, sure you were. Now you're also a liar for no reason, find one post where
You also use the 'but they're jumping off a bridge too' argument so many times as a defense for your actions,

I dont and never have done that and you have no proof that I have...Now is the time for you to say "Oh I was saying that farcically" again :lol:

"Oh, I was just joking" is the defense of a liar whos been caught

No listen...

So, after 5 posts you reveal that you were just joking around. :lol: Sure, sure you were. Now you're also a liar for no reason, find one post where
You also use the 'but they're jumping off a bridge too' argument so many times as a defense for your actions,

I dont and never have done that and you have no proof that I have...Now is the time for you to say "Oh I was saying that farcically" again :lol:

Reading comprehension, as usual is not your strong suit.

I have not been kidding once, I am pointing out your tactic, used against you, and your hypocrisy of complaining with what you used to consider fair game.

You are a farce indeed. Claiming lies when none were spoken as defense for your misrepresentation of my words and lack of comprehension on your own part.

I have not been kidding once, I am pointing out your tactic, used against you, and your hypocrisy of complaining with what you used to consider fair game.

You are a farce indeed. Claiming lies when none were spoken as defense for your misrepresentation of my words and lack of comprehension on your own part.

Go head...Show where I have used the "they do it too" tactic. I dare you liar

Go head...Show where I have used the "they do it too" tactic. I dare you liar
Oh, so now that I use the 'one person to define all' you find it unfair? Nice. ;) once again, face first into the bear trap.

I do believe I need to illustrate no longer your utter failure in your defense of your hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back