Left Losing Debt Debate- Pulls out Race Card

Barack Obama increased the national debt by over $3 trillion in just over 2 years.
Obama tripled the deficit in one year with his failed stimulus plan.

You like graphs
obama-deficit-2011.jpg

By far most of Obama's deficits came from Bush, the economy, and Obama's tax cuts.

Try again, it might be time for some more class warfare or the race card

Truth is hard for the Left, in fact it is their worst enemy

Under President Obama, government will spend more on welfare in a single year than President George W. Bush spent on the war in Iraq during his entire presidency. According to the Congressional Research Service, the cost of the Iraq war through the end of the Bush Administration was around $622 billion. By contrast, annual federal and state means-tested welfare spending will reach $888 billion in FY 2010. Federal welfare spending alone will equal $697 billion in that year.

a budget submitted by Obama would add more to the debt than the outstanding debt of the previous 43 presidents combined.

Were do people get these crazy ideas that Papa Obama and the Left spends too much?
:eusa_whistle:

Do you know what they're calling 'welfare'? I do. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

For the "zillionth" time, indeed
(sounds like a Papa Obama Budget)

Truth is hard for the Left, in fact it is their worst enemy

Under President Obama, government will spend more on welfare in a single year than President George W. Bush spent on the war in Iraq during his entire presidency. According to the Congressional Research Service, the cost of the Iraq war through the end of the Bush Administration was around $622 billion. By contrast, annual federal and state means-tested welfare spending will reach $888 billion in FY 2010. Federal welfare spending alone will equal $697 billion in that year.

a budget submitted by Obama would add more to the debt than the outstanding debt of the previous 43 presidents combined.

Were do people get these crazy ideas that Papa Obama and the Left spends too much?

------------------
The Left desperately holds on to Papa Obama's 1st year budget as proof of his "budget innocence"
Too bad he has been in power for several years....

Barack Obama and Democrats also added over One Trillion Dollars to the Federal Budget in the last 4 years.

federal-budget.jpg

That’s at least a 30% increase in federal spending in just 3 years.

Obama wasn't president 4 years ago. Let's be adults here.

Your point about Bush spending is still moot

Papa Obama and the Democrats have spent way more than Bush

Truth is still the truth

Your point about Bush spending is still moot

Papa Obama and the Democrats have spent way more than Bush

Truth is still the truth

Bush spent more than Clinton. Reagan spent more than Carter.

and Papa Obama submitted a budget that would add more to the debt than the outstanding debt of the previous 43 presidents combined.

What's your point?
:eusa_angel:

Cool, so we're defining entire political spectrums by one person now?

did any other democrat congressperson come out and refute her claim?

Why would they refute the truth? It is the racists on the right who are constantly using the race card by mentioning it.

Too funny

the "race card- race card" theory.......

Translation- Only the Left can use racism and the race card; if one points it out, they are racist.

Why would they refute the truth? It is the racists on the right who are constantly using the race card by mentioning it.

Too funny

Translation- Only the Left can use racism and the race card; if one points it out, they are racist.

No, the point is that racists appear to constantly mention the race card in their defense.

Too funny

No, the point is that racists appear to constantly mention the race card in their defense.

it depends.....

Do you have actual posts where someone is making an actual racist statement where they use the race card as an excuse to justify their behaviour?

If not, then we are back to where we started

the "Race Card- Race Card" theory

Last edited:
Too funny

it depends.....

Do you have actual posts where someone is making an actual racist statement where they use the race card as an excuse to justify their behaviour?

I have seen it time and time again on these boards and other boards. If you have the blinders on, then you do the research.

it depends.....

I have seen it time and time again on these boards and other boards. If you have the blinders on, then you do the research.

Oh so you have no real proof

Do they need to? Do you come out and refute every single claim of racism on the right? I've yet to see you do it at all.

No doubt Sheila's a nut job, but this accusation is being made across the Democratic party and through the liberal media. Stick your head in the sand if you chose, but it's going to become more widespread and overt as we get closer to the election and His Highness is losing because he sucks. So yes, if there are any Democrats with integrity they do need to refute it.

I also don't see you making this point to Democrats who not only do it constantly but they do it with people not in office like El Rusbo, Beck and Palin. I'm going to expect to see you jumping into those and make that point to liberals since you're clearly not going to have a double standard on this since it's obviously an important issue to you. I'm holding my breath, now go to it before I pass out...

Last edited:
As their guy's Poll Numbers sink further,the Left will become more desperate. So expect a whole lot more of their stupid "YOU A RACIST!!" & "BLAME PALIN!!" chit. Will that be enough for them in 2012? I guess we'll see.

Do they need to? Do you come out and refute every single claim of racism on the right? I've yet to see you do it at all.

No doubt Sheila's a nut job, but this accusation is being made across the Democratic party and through the liberal media. Stick your head in the sand if you chose, but it's going to become more widespread and overt as we get closer to the election and His Highness is losing because he sucks. So yes, if there are any Democrats with integrity they do need to refute it.

I also don't see you making this point to Democrats who not only do it constantly but they do it with people not in office like El Rusbo, Beck and Palin. I'm going to expect to see you jumping into those and make that point to liberals since you're clearly not going to have a double standard on this since it's obviously an important issue to you. I'm holding my breath, now go to it before I pass out...

Expect to see more of the "tin-foil" hat liberals, as well
They will "see" racism everywhere and in any criticism of Papa Obama or his policies

neotrotsky-albums-just-because-picture3140-hats.jpg

Too funny

So your point is that the democrats who constantly bring up the race card are the true racists? That I do agree...you made a good point.

I like that Obama gave these little speeches in the morning. You know, while the people paying for all this crap were at WORK.

Since the class warfare is not working, the Left has pulled out the race card
as predicted

The Hill reported:

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) on Friday strongly suggested that members of Congress are making it difficult for President Obama to raise the debt ceiling because of his race.

“I do not understand what I think is the maligning and maliciousness [toward] this president,” said Jackson Lee, a member of the Congressional Black Caucus. “Why is he different? And in my community, that is the question that we raise. In the minority community that is question that is being raised. Why is this president being treated so disrespectfully? Why has the debt limit been raised 60 times? Why did the leader of the Senate continually talk about his job is to bring the president down to make sure he is unelected?”

Earlier in her speech, Jackson Lee said Obama has been targeted unlike any other president.

“I am particularly sensitive to the fact that only this president — only this one, only this one — has received the kind of attacks and disagreement and inability to work, only this one,” said Jackson Lee from the House floor.

“Read between the lines,” she continued. “What is different about this president that should put him in a position that he should not receive the same kind of respectful treatment of when it is necessary to raise the debt limit in order to pay our bills, something required by both statute and the 14th amendment?”

Jackson Lee concluded by saying that she hoped someone would step up and say that what appears obvious to her is not in fact true.

Race cards:

racistbf5.png

obamabucks3.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5UAwOJwIJs]‪Racist Man From Ohio "Mike Lunsdord" Hangs Obama From Noose‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
obama-racist-latest.jpg

Forum List

Back