Left Losing Debt Debate- Pulls out Race Card

When you find an elected Republican Congressman that said that you can yell double standard. Until then, you got nothing!

I was just using an example. There are plenty of stupid things that a elected Republican has said that the entire right side of the political spectrum would not like to be judged by I imagine.

When you find an elected Republican Congressman that said that you can yell double standard. Until then, you got nothing!

I was just using an example. There are plenty of stupid things that a elected Republican has said that the entire right side of the political spectrum would not like to be judged by I imagine.

Sure,

But the MSM makes a point of that not being the case
:eusa_angel:

Since the class warfare is not working, the Left has pulled out the race card
as predicted

:eusa_whistle:

The Hill reported:

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) on Friday strongly suggested that members of Congress are making it difficult for President Obama to raise the debt ceiling because of his race.

“I do not understand what I think is the maligning and maliciousness [toward] this president,” said Jackson Lee, a member of the Congressional Black Caucus. “Why is he different? And in my community, that is the question that we raise. In the minority community that is question that is being raised. Why is this president being treated so disrespectfully? Why has the debt limit been raised 60 times? Why did the leader of the Senate continually talk about his job is to bring the president down to make sure he is unelected?”

Earlier in her speech, Jackson Lee said Obama has been targeted unlike any other president.

“I am particularly sensitive to the fact that only this president — only this one, only this one — has received the kind of attacks and disagreement and inability to work, only this one,” said Jackson Lee from the House floor.

“Read between the lines,” she continued. “What is different about this president that should put him in a position that he should not receive the same kind of respectful treatment of when it is necessary to raise the debt limit in order to pay our bills, something required by both statute and the 14th amendment?”

Jackson Lee concluded by saying that she hoped someone would step up and say that what appears obvious to her is not in fact true.

Nothing new here. Sheila Jackson Lee screams racism about every other week. Nobody really pays any attention to her anyway.

Exactly.

Since the class warfare is not working, the Left has pulled out the race card
as predicted

:eusa_whistle:

The Hill reported:

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) on Friday strongly suggested that members of Congress are making it difficult for President Obama to raise the debt ceiling because of his race.

“I do not understand what I think is the maligning and maliciousness [toward] this president,” said Jackson Lee, a member of the Congressional Black Caucus. “Why is he different? And in my community, that is the question that we raise. In the minority community that is question that is being raised. Why is this president being treated so disrespectfully? Why has the debt limit been raised 60 times? Why did the leader of the Senate continually talk about his job is to bring the president down to make sure he is unelected?”

Earlier in her speech, Jackson Lee said Obama has been targeted unlike any other president.

“I am particularly sensitive to the fact that only this president — only this one, only this one — has received the kind of attacks and disagreement and inability to work, only this one,” said Jackson Lee from the House floor.

“Read between the lines,” she continued. “What is different about this president that should put him in a position that he should not receive the same kind of respectful treatment of when it is necessary to raise the debt limit in order to pay our bills, something required by both statute and the 14th amendment?”

Jackson Lee concluded by saying that she hoped someone would step up and say that what appears obvious to her is not in fact true.

Its all the feeble minded have. Especially from a twerp like Queen Shela. What a ass clown.

Last edited:
I gotta say that this amount of attacks on the president from "is he REALLY American" to "Hes not a Christian" followed by "He's only HALF black" with a smidgen of "Black Liberation Theology" makes it pretty tough in the black community to ignore how much Obama has been attacked and makes them think its for another reason altogether.

Dont forget "Obama and Holder are protecting the Black Panthers scaring poor whites from voting" story

I dont know what a race card is or how its played but Obama is attacked alot for "black" this and "foreign" that.

I gotta say that this amount of attacks on the president from "is he REALLY American" to "Hes not a Christian" followed by "He's only HALF black" with a smidgen of "Black Liberation Theology" makes it pretty tough in the black community to ignore how much Obama has been attacked and makes them think its for another reason altogether.

Dont forget "Obama and Holder are protecting the Black Panthers scaring poor whites from voting" story

I dont know what a race card is or how its played but Obama is attacked alot for "black" this and "foreign" that.

there it is folks, there is NOTHING you can say about this guy that they aren't going to accuse you of being a racist. Even the FACT he is half white and half back. beside of that, which is TRUE, how does all the rest you listed being attacked for being BLACK?

Last edited:

there it is folks, there is NOTHING you can say about this guy that ISN'T going to be implied it's racist. Even the FACT he is half white and half back.

It is sad; really, unless the economy improves dramatically...
What does the Left have to run on?

Class warfare and the Race card is all they have....

there it is folks, there is NOTHING you can say about this guy that ISN'T going to be implied it's racist. Even the FACT he is half white and half back. beside of that, which is TRUE, how does all the rest you listed being attacked for being BLACK?

Its implied that he's not really black...Like it's been said many times before he's ONLY half black. Its a fact that he's mixed but you know whats being implied. Like a Russian saying to another Russian "He's only half russian"

Let's see fox news:
Former Justice Department Lawyer Accuses Holder of Dropping New Black Panther Case for Racial Reasons
Published June 30, 2010
| FoxNews.com
Read more: Former Justice Department Lawyer Accuses Holder of Dropping New Black Panther Case for Racial Reasons - FoxNews.com

Dropping the case for racial reasons? What racial reasons could that be? Guess...Is that playing the Race card? I dont know because I dont know what a race card is but it raises an eyebrow in the black community.

Not really being American or having the mindset of Americans because of the genes from his "african" daddy prevents him from doing so. No one accuses any other pol of have anti-american genes because of having parents from another country. Not even Ahhnold Swarteneger *sp*

I can go on and on and you can probably find a trillion reasons why it shouldnt be taken that way. But impressions matter dont they, or just explanations for impressions

Last edited:
The race card toss is a sure sign leftwingers are about to wave the white flag - it's their last refuge. :D

Forum List

Back