Left Losing Debt Debate- Pulls out Race Card

Barack Obama increased the national debt by over $3 trillion in just over 2 years.
Obama tripled the deficit in one year with his failed stimulus plan.

You like graphs
obama-deficit-2011.jpg

Since the class warfare is not working, the Left has pulled out the race card as predicted

I can't believe this woman would say something like this. I mean honestly, doesn't she realize Bill Clinton was treated just as poorly? And he's a white guy!

Right? Clinton's white, right?

You seem to think so. I thought so. Right up to the day when he announced he (William Jefferson Clinton) was America's first black president. Now would a Clinton, especially a "Jeffersonian" Clinton lie? One might think not. Or not.

Oh my, speaking of their 'panties in a twist"

Comrade,
no secret here, we must share this with the group
:eusa_angel:

Messege from Dante to Neotrotsky

"Go eat a queer fetus for christ"

------------

Well to be fair

The Left is not that deep

Can't imagine you'd be happy if I defined the entire right side of the political spectrum or all Republicans by one of them who says we should lynch Obama and Holder.

But be sure to keep up those double standards of yours. :thup:

When you find an elected Republican Congressman that said that you can yell double standard. Until then, you got nothing!

Last edited:
Oh my, speaking of their 'panties in a twist"

Comrade,
no secret here, we must share this with the group

Messege from Dante to Neotrotsky

------------

btw, read your mail

and

if a message was in a reply as opposed to being a rep comment, to post the reply is against the house rules

very thin skins around here. I get reported for most everything. :eek:

true story

but let me help you out here:

Messege[sic] from Dante to Neotrotsky

Last edited:
you gotta love it, they are now condemning what they do all time.

Jackson lee speaks for the Left and the Democrats. sorry for you all.

Cool, so we're defining entire political spectrums by one person now?

And the right squeals like a stuck pig when the tables are turned.

Otherwise the OP’s premise is wrong, there is no debt ceiling ‘debate,’ all reasonable people agree it must be raised. The only question is will the right follow through with its irresponsible threat.

Well to be fair

The Left is not that deep

Can't imagine you'd be happy if I defined the entire right side of the political spectrum or all Republicans by one of them who says we should lynch Obama and Holder.

But be sure to keep up those double standards of yours. :thup:

When you find an elected Republican Congressman that said that you can yell double standard. Until then, you got nothing!

If you want an abortion, you go to Planned Parenthood, and that’s well over 90 percent of what Planned Parenthood does.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sen. Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.)

So can we yell double standard now?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back