Left Brings More Violence

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
A former Diablo Valley College professor was arrested Wednesday in connection with the use of a bike lock in the beating of three people during a rally for President Donald Trump last month, police said Thursday.

Eric Clanton remained in custody in lieu of $200,000 bail at Berkeley Jail on Thursday and is scheduled to be arraigned at 9 a.m. Friday at Oakland’s Wiley W. Manuel Courthouse. He was arrested on three counts of suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon that isn’t a firearm and assault causing great bodily injury.

In a statement Thursday, police acknowledged that video of the incident, captured by onlookers and posted on social media, helped them identify Clanton as the suspect behind “several violent assaults” that happened April 15 during the demonstration at Civic Center Park on Martin Luther King Jr. Way.

A former Diablo Valley College professor was arrested Wednesday in connection with the use of a bike lock in the beating of three people during a rally for President Donald Trump last month, police said Thursday.

Eric Clanton remained in custody in lieu of $200,000 bail at Berkeley Jail on Thursday and is scheduled to be arraigned at 9 a.m. Friday at Oakland’s Wiley W. Manuel Courthouse. He was arrested on three counts of suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon that isn’t a firearm and assault causing great bodily injury.

In a statement Thursday, police acknowledged that video of the incident, captured by onlookers and posted on social media, helped them identify Clanton as the suspect behind “several violent assaults” that happened April 15 during the demonstration at Civic Center Park on Martin Luther King Jr. Way.

This guy is a great example of the trash that is teaching our young people these days. No wonder we have so many college snowflakes when they get huge doses of leftwing bullshit for 4 years.

I guess this was President Trump's fault too, huh? According to some of the posts on this board, he's responsible for all the hatred and violence now. No one is responsible for their own actions anymore, blame it on someone else. I know right from wrong, and my morals don't change when our President does.
Anyone that tries to blame their bad behavior on someone else is weak. It certainly didn't work as an excuse when I was a child, and it shouldn't be an excuse for any adult. Compare this thread to the thread " WTF?’ Guardian journo says Mont. House candidate Greg Gianforte ‘just body slammed’ him." That went for 18 pages , this one had one sarcastic comment by one liberal. Where was the outrage over this violence?

qUOTE="Matthew, post: 17517105, member: 22889"]The right brings a shit ton of violence in our society and wishes for us to be more like a third world country.

Yet, one nut case somehow changes this reality? Get fucked republican taliban.[/QUOTE]
Thank you for your demented, hate filled response. "fuck you" is very violent and would be rape, you can fuck yourself if you want but not anyone else unless they give consent.

Now that Conservatives claim that rhetoric is to blame for murders
vegas-shooter-main.jpg
00000275.gif

vegas-shooter-main.jpg
00000275.gif

vegas-shooter-main.jpg
00000275.gif
vegas-shooter-main.jpg
r th
I don't see where you came to that conclusion. This republican said that everyone is responsible for their own actions, I don't care witch side you are on. Also it's 2017, not 2013, and where has the most violence come from since late 2016?

Perhaps the professors' swinging of a bike lock was free speech and the Trump supporters obstructed him. The Leftist extremists are way too violent. Hope they are under surveillance.

Forum List

Back