Left Blaming White Women for Blue Trickle - White Women Gonna White

Racism lives rent-free in the progressive head. They desire it, they crave it, and they study every word to see if they can employ it under tremendous pleasure. I tell no lies, this is today's progressive. But remember, it's the opponent that's racist.

These mother fucking progressives are an assault on the nature of true civil rights patriots, such as MLK. I promise you MLK would be alarmed and ashamed. Meanwhile, they label themselves progressive, as if a label means more than actions, which is fully intellectually dishonest . But what can you do, we're a dumbed down spoiled rotten public, who aren't worth a pimple on MLK's ass.

They require racism as a flash card anytime they can't defend their lazy brains. Even when it's completely out of context and not relevant, they and their leaders are quick to flash an ism card. That says a lot, because they use the excuse all day everyday. They project racism, thus it is they who are racist.

Last edited:
I tried reading that incoherent claptrap you posted to, but I guess l have no problem with you guys living in your alternative universe.

Trumpers can only live in a bubble so long before the reality seeps in that November 8th was a massive rebuke of Trumpism. Funny that even Trump has went into depression and hysteria over the November 8th loses. Bless the heart of the Turmper who look at a defeat and see a path to victory.

Last edited:
I tried reading that incoherent claptrap you posted to, but I guess l have no problem with you guys living in your alternative universe.

Trumpers can only live in a bubble so long before the reality seeps in that November 8th was a massive rebuke of Trumpism. Funny that even Trump has went into depression and hysteria over the November 8th loses. Bless the heart of the Turmper who look at a defeat and see a path to victory.

Get over yourself and your blue ripple. The GOP won 3 seats in the Senate (no wave), and its only because 40 GOP chikin-shits bailed on the House that the dems won their 35 or so seats. In January we'll see how popular your clown car of dem moon bats is compared to Trump, even with the slanted MSM coverage. Then the 2020 primaries start and the shit really hits the MSM.

46482690_2295810013776614_3341826805051949056_n.jpg

If you compare this to when Clinton and Obama were president, you'd see that usually the opposing party gains more seats. That didn't happen. Some happened because of the recounts and the fact that they keep finding ballots, which is total bullshit.

If Trump was as unpopular as the left says, there would have been an actual blue wave. There just wasn't. That tells you something.

I know the group #WalkAway has gained a lot of members that were former Dems. Most of the true liberals were sickened by the fact that radical leftists seem to have taken over the party. Violence is rampant among antifa, BLM and other snowflakes that keep harassing and attacking people just because they don't agree.

I am so sick of the remarks from leftists. Blaming women. Throwing around the usual accusations of racism. It's disgusting that the left isn't able to be good sports. They demand that everyone accept results when they win but will go to any lengths to overturn results when they lose. And they whine the whole time about stupid voters, blah blah blah...

We know California and some other states allow illegals to vote. There are more than enough illegals here to decide elections in some states. It's cheating, pure and simple.

If you compare this to when Clinton and Obama were president, you'd see that usually the opposing party gains more seats. That didn't happen. Some happened because of the recounts and the fact that they keep finding ballots, which is total bullshit.

If Trump was as unpopular as the left says, there would have been an actual blue wave. There just wasn't. That tells you something.

I know the group #WalkAway has gained a lot of members that were former Dems. Most of the true liberals were sickened by the fact that radical leftists seem to have taken over the party. Violence is rampant among antifa, BLM and other snowflakes that keep harassing and attacking people just because they don't agree.

I am so sick of the remarks from leftists. Blaming women. Throwing around the usual accusations of racism. It's disgusting that the left isn't able to be good sports. They demand that everyone accept results when they win but will go to any lengths to overturn results when they lose. And they whine the whole time about stupid voters, blah blah blah...

We know California and some other states allow illegals to vote. There are more than enough illegals here to decide elections in some states. It's cheating, pure and simple.
problem is, here, none of these liars will tell the truth.

What the fuck kind of link is that? Somebody's blog?

Blue trickle? 300 plus seats flipped nationwide. The House, 7 governorships, 6 state houses, numerous municipal and state officials. The worst mid-term drubbing in the past 120 years. Not to shabby for a "blue trickle".

All of this in spite of the gerrymandering, and the worst voter suppression since the 1960's . The WORLD saw Republicans trying to steal this election. We saw as they tossed out ballots, refused to process voter registrations, and closed polling stations in poor neighbourhoods. People around the world are disgusted by Republicans naked cheating and attempts to retain power.

There are a number of people who should be arrested and prosecuted for their actions in this election, starting with the "governor-elect" of Georgia.

Yeah how dare Republicans follow the election rules. :th_avatar107484_8:

If it hadn't been for the mainstream democratic propaganda machine and they had actually reported ,it wouldn't have happened that they took the house.

Taki's Magazine
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
Taki's Magazine - Media Bias/Fact Check
It figures gullible nutjobs, would quote an extreme right source that isn't even slightly credible. You people, just keep on showing your gullibility. :happy-1:
Shitforbrains.
View attachment 229320

Twitter
Black Women gonna Black??? Looks that way.

Forum List

Back