Left Behind, Tribulation Force, Nicolae...

And I havn't read the previous posts....But I truly believe that if one lives by the scriptures and abides by the life of Christ that, should there be a rapture, that will be enough. I couldn't imagine the scenario being as extreme as in the series, but they are novels and meant to embellish.
My hats off to LaHaye and Jenkins. I am willing to guess that a lot of Christians have been reborn due to these mainstream books. And that's a GOOD thing!

GWBfan said:
And I havn't read the previous posts....But I truly believe that if one lives by the scriptures and abides by the life of Christ that, should there be a rapture, that will be enough. I couldn't imagine the scenario being as extreme as in the series, but they are novels and meant to embellish.
My hats off to LaHaye and Jenkins. I am willing to guess that a lot of Christians have been reborn due to these mainstream books. And that's a GOOD thing!

never quite understood rapture as a kid either----I guess it's a good thing

manu1959 said:
NFC i am an olde white dude in califonia i call everyone dude

Did ya know that if born in 1959 (well, technically, depending on the month, but most anyway) you are born in the Year of the -

pig.gif

freeandfun1 said:
Did ya know that if born in 1959 (well, technically, depending on the month, but most anyway) you are born in the Year of the -

pig.gif

fuck you (hi free was up in vegas bbbbbbaaaaaaby?)

manu1959 said:
fuck you (hi free was up in vegas bbbbbbaaaaaaby?)

Vegas is good.... just got back from dinner with our niece (she goes back to Korea tomorrow). Had a good time and some good wine.

Really, on the Chinese Calendar, 1959 is the year of the Pig. My wife was born in `59. That means you will make a lot of money. Pigs = $$$$$$$$

freeandfun1 said:
Vegas is good.... just got back from dinner with our niece (she goes back to Korea tomorrow). Had a good time and some good wine.

Really, on the Chinese Calendar, 1959 is the year of the Pig. My wife was born in `59. That means you will make a lot of money. Pigs = $$$$$$$$

i was just funen ya ... sounds like a nice evening...ever been to the PF changs at the aladin?l...define i lot of money?

Forum List

Back