Left absolutely PANIC STRICKEN over Paul Ryan

He offers the Screwed Generation hope, and he will restore the $716 billion Obama raided from Medicare.

Get a clue, good grief.

He does not know that Ryan supported the taking of the 716 billion, this amount does not come out of seniors pockets, but on the saving from payment to doctors and hospitals when AHA takes affect.

So they're going to pay doctors and hospitals less, without reforming the system......yeah I buy that...riiiiiight.
And yeah doctyos have $200k in debt coming out of school, so $30k a year is great, how could that idea possibly discorage people from being doctors? Oh that's right we'll be like Cuba and just make some people go to medical school.

Do you want to play???? :eusa_whistle:

The real world, cherry, is you don't have a fucking clue about me or this board. You haven't been here long enough to even begin to know who's who or what they are.

So if you don't want the reputation of being an idiot to stick with you, don't let your alligator mouth override your mosquito ass.

You can't debate me. Or anyone. We both know that. You can't back up anything you say, and you try to cover for that with the insults.

Here's the problem you face. I don't care about rep. Your neg-bullying has no effect on me. So now what are you going to do? I mean, besides cry at me.

Who has a plan to address our economic problems?

The Democrats, of course.

Barack Obama's only solution at the moment is to raise taxes on the top 1%...

Don't be absurd. That's hardly his only policy.

something that even the most liberal economist has to admit does next to NOTHING towards averting the fiscal cliff that we are hurtling towards.

Huh? Pretty much all economists agree it's a good idea. The only ones who say they don't are the ones being specifically paid to say they don't.

Conservative Governors are already turning around States that were in dire fiscal straits...now it's time to let a conservative team of Romney and Ryan do the same thing for the nation as a whole.

No, they're not. There is no significant difference in the performance of Republican and Democratic governors.

Or we can continue to do nothing...like we have for the past four years.

Your choice...

We're "doing nothing" because the GOP congress has specifically made "doing nothing" their policy. Why are you trying to blame me for your policy?

You're a fucking idiot.

IL dominated by Democraps is losing jobs while driving up taxes, meanwhile Republicans run better states in Iowa, Indiana and Wisconsin just across the border with Republican Governors.

Oh, the GOP has proposed a handful of budgets to Harry Reid over in the Senate and he just ignores them, so shut the fuck up with your lies.

Who has a plan to address our economic problems?

The Democrats, of course.

Barack Obama's only solution at the moment is to raise taxes on the top 1%...

Don't be absurd. That's hardly his only policy.

Huh? Pretty much all economists agree it's a good idea. The only ones who say they don't are the ones being specifically paid to say they don't.

Conservative Governors are already turning around States that were in dire fiscal straits...now it's time to let a conservative team of Romney and Ryan do the same thing for the nation as a whole.

No, they're not. There is no significant difference in the performance of Republican and Democratic governors.

Or we can continue to do nothing...like we have for the past four years.

Your choice...

We're "doing nothing" because the GOP congress has specifically made "doing nothing" their policy. Why are you trying to blame me for your policy?

Sure, asswipe. :eusa_whistle:

Biden will need to first focus on finding the mic and camera before taking on Ryan, that alone might cause a stroke.

"Mr Biden the camera is over here and stand behind that podium."

Yes, just like we were panic stricken over Palin.

:lol:

Exactly . Lying Ryan will be exposed for what he is .

You know, you're mostly right on this one, Ryan can probably put forth a much better argument of certain topics than Biden.

Unfortunately for you and your buds, nobody will be voting based on that. :thup:

The demented mind of a liberal on display.

FACTS, the truth, the issues don't matter....play various cards for certain groups to fool them....

Biden will need to first focus on finding the mic and camera before taking on Ryan, that alone might cause a stroke.

Exactly . Lying Ryan will be exposed for what he is .

You know, you're mostly right on this one, Ryan can probably put forth a much better argument of certain topics than Biden.

Unfortunately for you and your buds, nobody will be voting based on that. :thup:

The demented mind of a liberal on display.

FACTS, the truth, the issues don't matter....play various cards for certain groups to fool them....

I gave you credit and you called me demented.

Maybe we really are on the same page. :lol:

I especially liked the part in Ryan's speech where he said his government would bring lower taxes and higher defense spending, as well as preserve Medicare (by stripping away the cost controls of Obamacare and issuing "vouchers"). Somehow he would lower taxes on rich people, eliminate capital gains taxes, and still balance the budget without increasing taxes on the middle class. I believe he also said he would cure cancer.

What a tool.

Paul Ryan is EXTREMELY comfortable giving interviews.

Um, no. Ryan is good at reciting a script. He flails if someone makes him go off the script, because he's staggeringly ignorant at economics.

Are you kidding me? Paul Ryan is "staggeringly ignorant at economics"? You're really going to go that way?

Say what you will about his policies, Mamooth but Paul Ryan is an economics "wonk". The joke about him inside of the Beltway is that he's the only politician in Washington who actually LIKES hanging out with actuaries and talking shop.

With this one post you've shown yourself to be a foaming at the mouth political partisan. I never cared for Bill Clinton's morals but I never called him ignorant when it came to his understanding of economics.

obama is on the downside. There's no way around it. Right now he's broke and Romney has almost 200 million dollars to spend in the next 60 days. Not only is obama broke, but he's still spending like he's flush. All that needs to happen now is for providers to stop extending credit and obama will go just like Newt Gingrich.

That's why our board odumbobots are in full melt down. Even they know the kenyan is in total free fall, but they're desperately trying to cling to the past before we all got a belly full of obama and his lies. They're too stupid to jump off the sinking ship.

Why don't you go burn a cross, and pretend your life has meaning.

Ryan is playing bait and switch, and you suckers think the left is hysterical over his clouded issues? hardly.

Yahoo! News is your "fact check"?!? ROTFLMFAO!!!

Sorry, but everything listed in that "Fact Check" was pure bullshit.

Nope. For one example, start reading the comments left after a news article online. They're 9 to 1 conservative. People are sick of the left and their vile, caustic, shrill insults and mouth. They've gotten a belly full of obama and his mountain of lies and destructive agenda. The tide has turned and you know it. No need to sit there pretending it hasn't. You only look like an idiot in doing so.

Asswipe pole smoker ;)

Your wit and intelligence is only exceeded by... well...

shit2.jpg

Your dinner plate is smarter than uscitizen? I don't think so.

It's comical to watch the left on this board and in the media. He's brilliant, he's effective, he's 10x's the communicator Obama is (ie doesn't fall apart if he goes off teleprompter), and he has integrity.

The 2012 election was over on November 2010. But it just went from being over to an absolute landslide. This is going to be exactly like Reagan over Carter, and no amount of panic and bashing by the liberals on USMB is going to change that... :lol:

He is a decent speaker. His only problem is that almost everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. He spoke so many untruths last night it was comical, and he will be called out on them. He's going to end up making Romney look bad. It is possible though, that there will be enough out there who just choose to ignore all the lies and fall for the typical brainwashing. You certainly have fallen for it.

Really? Did you say that with a straight face when you support Barack Obama? If you added up all of the lies of all of the president in US history, they wouldn't equal half the lies that Barack Obama has told. Want a list?

It's comical to watch the left on this board and in the media. He's brilliant, he's effective, he's 10x's the communicator Obama is (ie doesn't fall apart if he goes off teleprompter), and he has integrity.

The 2012 election was over on November 2010. But it just went from being over to an absolute landslide. This is going to be exactly like Reagan over Carter, and no amount of panic and bashing by the liberals on USMB is going to change that... :lol:

No, nobody is panic stricken about Ryan. He's a cheap version of Sarah Palin and you see how she fared.

I did see how she fared - she scared the beejesus out of you idiot liberals. That's why you guys went on a media blitz attack 24x7. And how did she "fare"? Well, she's come out as one of the loudest voices in America, her own tv show, and a multi-millionaire. And she still causes you people to have a seizure and piss yourselves every times she speaks :lol:. So all in all, I'd say she "fared" off the charts...

Forum List

Back