Left absolutely PANIC STRICKEN over Paul Ryan

If he's broke, where is he REALLY getting his money for campaigning?
It better not be from the taxpayers.....there will be a lot of us pissed off if we find out he did.

I will watch as much of the Dem convention as i can....it should be great entertainment!
I want to see what they are actually saying, will they even talk about the economy? Can they? I think it's going to be all about:

we got Osama
Abortion
Gay Marriage

You know....all that really important stuff.

Right...this is being done by not paying the hospitals and other care providers as much as they do now. And you don't think that cost isn't going to come back on US? You actually think the hospitals will not add the difference to the patients share of the bill? Yes, i still maintain my last comment....HE'S AN IDIOT....and so are you if you really think this isn't going to hurt us.

obama is on the downside. There's no way around it. Right now he's broke and Romney has almost 200 million dollars to spend in the next 60 days. Not only is obama broke, but he's still spending like he's flush. All that needs to happen now is for providers to stop extending credit and obama will go just like Newt Gingrich.

That's why our board odumbobots are in full melt down. Even they know the kenyan is in total free fall, but they're desperately trying to cling to the past before we all got a belly full of obama and his lies. They're too stupid to jump off the sinking ship.

Why don't you go burn a cross, and pretend your life has meaning.

Couldn't deny it, could ya? :lol:

When did Obama subject himself to being YELLED at by reporters? I don't believe that happened. And he only had 1 interview with Fox and there was no yelling from them...was that even before the election or after? Can't remember now....
He was coddled by all the others. He still is.....
You have a very short memory. O'Reilly wouldn't let him answer questions, lied, interrupted and just generally behaved like the ass he is.

No other president has been treated with the lack of respect like Obama has had to put up with.

Goddamned rw's know nothing but trash and that's all we hear from them.

But, none of you have any problem with the lies from the right or the blatent sharia law from Ryan and other radical, anti-Americans that make up so much of the GObP now.

When did Obama subject himself to being YELLED at by reporters? I don't believe that happened. And he only had 1 interview with Fox and there was no yelling from them...was that even before the election or after? Can't remember now....
You have a very short memory. O'Reilly wouldn't let him answer questions, lied, interrupted and just generally behaved like the ass he is.

No other president has been treated with the lack of respect like Obama has had to put up with.

But, none of you have any problem with the lies from the right or the blatent sharia law from Ryan and other radical, anti-Americans that make up so much of the GObP now.

I'm sure there's a video of that interview. Why don't you share it with us???

First of all, respect is earned. It is not given. And when you piss on the US Constitution, take freedoms from the American people, and transform our successful capitalism to failed marxism, you're DAMN right we will show you nothing but a lack of respect. Fuck him and fuck you! Obama has done nothing but spit in the face of the American people, our traditions, and worse - all of the people who died to give us freedom in this great nation.

Second, the trash comes from the idiot liberal dumbocrats. While the Tea Party protests were respectful, peaceful, and lawful, the OWS protests included defacating in public, spreading of diseases (TB outbreak), littering, theft, vandalism, RAPE, assualt, shootings, and murder. Talk about trash.... And this is the side you stand with. Speaks volumes about your character and integrity, doesn't it?

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6HyXCHndmk]NFL on FOX: O'Reilly interviews Obama - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6HyXCHndmk]NFL on FOX: O'Reilly interviews Obama - YouTube[/ame]

I listened to the video and I thought it was a very congenial conversation. I started marking down how many times O'Reilly interrupted Obama and then I realized I had to mark Obama's interruptions as well. I stopped after a while, because they weren't interrupting to score points, it was a normal conversation. O"Reilly was actually "parroting" Obama, repeating his statement to clarify and validate it and Obama would interrupt back, saying yes, and continuing. It was a normal conversation.

One question I thought was strange, but he prefaced it with he "asked Bush the same question", and that was "Does it bother you that some people hate you..." Obama answered in brilliantly, saying he's not thin skinned and you can't get where he is by having a thin skin, so he knows it comes with the territory.

They talked about football and parties, it was a fine interview and never did Obama or O'Reilly seem upset by any questions or answers. Where's the outrage?

I listened to the video and I thought it was a very congenial conversation. I started marking down how many times O'Reilly interrupted Obama and then I realized I had to mark Obama's interruptions as well. I stopped after a while, because they weren't interrupting to score points, it was a normal conversation. O"Reilly was actually "parroting" Obama, repeating his statement to clarify and validate it and Obama would interrupt back, saying yes, and continuing. It was a normal conversation.

One question I thought was strange, but he prefaced it with he "asked Bush the same question", and that was "Does it bother you that some people hate you..." Obama answered in brilliantly, saying he's not thin skinned and you can't get where he is by having a thin skin, so he knows it comes with the territory.

They talked about football and parties, it was a fine interview and never did Obama or O'Reilly seem upset by any questions or answers. Where's the outrage?

Jackson - you have to consider the source. The idiot liberal dumbocrat is used to a media that lobs up softballs for Obama to knock out of the park. They consider it "disrespectful" for anyone to ask him honest, tough questions. If you're not on your knees fellating this marxist racist, then you are being "disrespectful". The left denounces God, so this is who they worship...

It's comical to watch the left on this board and in the media. He's brilliant, he's effective, he's 10x's the communicator Obama is (ie doesn't fall apart if he goes off teleprompter), and he has integrity.

The 2012 election was over on November 2010. But it just went from being over to an absolute landslide. This is going to be exactly like Reagan over Carter, and no amount of panic and bashing by the liberals on USMB is going to change that... :lol:

I saw the highlights this morning on the news. It was stunningly quiet while he was delivering his speech. Almost as if no one was interested.

They just showed footage of Mr Donut (Christie) scolding the crowd, telling them they had to be more vocal and make noise for the cameras.

What's so funny about that is that its the job of the keynote speaker to get the audience on their feet. Fatso failed but, typically, he won't take responsibility for it.

Funny stuff.

All in all, Ryan's speech was okay but a lot of people were stunned into silence at his outright lies.

Wow...Luddley really thinks that O'Reilly's interview disrespected Barack Obama? Just curious...did that happen when Bill thanked him for helping get two Fox News people out of Egypt...or was it when Bill wished him well at the end?

He does not know that Ryan supported the taking of the 716 billion, this amount does not come out of seniors pockets, but on the saving from payment to doctors and hospitals when AHA takes affect.

So you're telling us that you actually fell for that whopper?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Forum List

Back