Left absolutely PANIC STRICKEN over Paul Ryan

Who has a plan to address our economic problems?

The Democrats, of course.

Barack Obama's only solution at the moment is to raise taxes on the top 1%...

Don't be absurd. That's hardly his only policy.

Huh? Pretty much all economists agree it's a good idea. The only ones who say they don't are the ones being specifically paid to say they don't.

Conservative Governors are already turning around States that were in dire fiscal straits...now it's time to let a conservative team of Romney and Ryan do the same thing for the nation as a whole.

No, they're not. There is no significant difference in the performance of Republican and Democratic governors.

Or we can continue to do nothing...like we have for the past four years.

Your choice...

We're "doing nothing" because the GOP congress has specifically made "doing nothing" their policy. Why are you trying to blame me for your policy?

What is Barack Obama proposing that will turn the economy around?

Even Christina Romer AND Bill Clinton stated that raising taxes on anyone in this economy wasn't good fiscal policy. Of course the Obama White House subsequently grabbed them both by the ears and made them recant those honest assessments. Why let economic reality get in the way of election year rhetoric...right?

Who's REALLY the "do nothing" party now that Harry Reid has become the "Hoover Dam" of legislation with almost 40 bills passed by the House backed up on his desk...bills that he won't even let come to the Senate floor for discussion let alone a vote?

Get a clue, good grief.

He does not know that Ryan supported the taking of the 716 billion, this amount does not come out of seniors pockets, but on the saving from payment to doctors and hospitals when AHA takes affect.

So they're going to pay doctors and hospitals less, without reforming the system......yeah I buy that...riiiiiight.
And yeah doctyos have $200k in debt coming out of school, so $30k a year is great, how could that idea possibly discorage people from being doctors? Oh that's right we'll be like Cuba and just make some people go to medical school.

Yes, but you have to remember Buckeye, the left's belief is "fuck those smart, hard working, successful doctors! I hate them because they were born more gifted than I was". The left is full of a deep and disturbing envy for anyone that has something they don't - be it talent, material items, relationships, or success.

I especially liked the part in Ryan's speech where he said his government would bring lower taxes and higher defense spending, as well as preserve Medicare (by stripping away the cost controls of Obamacare and issuing "vouchers"). Somehow he would lower taxes on rich people, eliminate capital gains taxes, and still balance the budget without increasing taxes on the middle class. I believe he also said he would cure cancer.

What a tool.

And, idiot rw's believe them.

Proof that rw's can't count past ten unless they take off their shoes and it would still be pretty iffy.

Very interesting is that he talks as though he's the candidate. Thing is, mittens is in way over his head and Ryan really is the candidate. Mittens would do as he's told and Rove/Ryan would run the show.

I especially liked the part in Ryan's speech where he said his government would bring lower taxes and higher defense spending, as well as preserve Medicare (by stripping away the cost controls of Obamacare and issuing "vouchers"). Somehow he would lower taxes on rich people, eliminate capital gains taxes, and still balance the budget without increasing taxes on the middle class. I believe he also said he would cure cancer.

What a tool.

Proof that rw's can't count past ten unless they take off their shoes and it would still be pretty iffy.

Very interesting is that he talks as though he's the candidate. Thing is, mittens is in way over his head and Ryan really is the candidate. Mittens would do as he's told and Rove/Ryan would run the show.
You idiot libtards believed every lie out of obamaturds mouth.

What a tool.

I'm not sure about that. I don't think that Ryan is any brighter than Romney--although Romney is quite the dim bulb. Ryan is quite taken by himself, and I think he is in many ways similar to Anthony Weiner--he is a fast-rising politician, a partisan darling, and very likely sociopathic. We may see him do an Icarus, if you know what I mean.

What a tool.

And yet you guys are so afraid of him, you've been bombarding the USMB 24x7 with attacks and lies. How strange. If he was so awful, you could just sit back and watch him self implode. The fact that you have to actively attack with LIES is proof of how worried you are about him. :lol:

I thought the left was Panic Stricken over...

Sarah Palin
Donald Trump
Michele Bachmann
Newt Gingrich
Hermann Cain
Rick Perry
Rick Santorum
Ron Paul

I must have missed the panic memo on Ryan

What a tool.

I'm not sure about that. I don't think that Ryan is any brighter than Romney--although Romney is quite the dim bulb. Ryan is quite taken by himself, and I think he is in many ways similar to Anthony Weiner--he is a fast-rising politician, a partisan darling, and very likely sociopathic. We may see him do an Icarus, if you know what I mean.

Ryan is vicious and wants sharia law. Romney - nobody wanted him, they're stuck with him and bound and determined to learn to accept him. He's convenient and harmless and will do as he's told.

Just as with Bush, it would be Rove who would be in charge.

Really interesting documentary is "Bush's Brain".

Sarah Palin
Donald Trump
Michele Bachmann
Newt Gingrich
Hermann Cain
Rick Perry
Rick Santorum
Ron Paul

Hey, I'm crying into my pillow that Trump isn't speaking at the convention. DAMN! I was really looking forward to that.

Interesting that the GObP used the rw freaks you listed but then kicked them under the bus at convention time. Hard to ignore such a massive snub but I'm sure they'll all muddle through.

Sarah Palin
Donald Trump
Michele Bachmann
Newt Gingrich
Hermann Cain
Rick Perry
Rick Santorum
Ron Paul

Hey, I'm crying into my pillow that Trump isn't speaking at the convention. DAMN! I was really looking forward to that.

Interesting that the GObP used the rw freaks you listed but then kicked them under the bus at convention time. Hard to ignore such a massive snub but I'm sure they'll all muddle through.

They are the freakish cousin who is locked up in the basement

He offers the Screwed Generation hope, and he will restore the $716 billion Obama raided from Medicare.

Get a clue, good grief.

He does not know that Ryan supported the taking of the 716 billion, this amount does not come out of seniors pockets, but on the saving from payment to doctors and hospitals when AHA takes affect.

So Obama "borrowed" 716 billion BEFORE the healthcare even came into affect. So the so called savings hadn't even happened yet. So in truth, he took from the seniors since that "extra" money wasn't even there yet! What an IDIOT! And you think that was smart?

It's comical to watch the left on this board and in the media. He's brilliant, he's effective, he's 10x's the communicator Obama is (ie doesn't fall apart if he goes off teleprompter), and he has integrity.

The 2012 election was over on November 2010. But it just went from being over to an absolute landslide. This is going to be exactly like Reagan over Carter, and no amount of panic and bashing by the liberals on USMB is going to change that... :lol:

Yeah....I'm sure that's it. He's a scary FILF.

It's comical to watch the left on this board and in the media. He's brilliant, he's effective, he's 10x's the communicator Obama is (ie doesn't fall apart if he goes off teleprompter), and he has integrity.

The 2012 election was over on November 2010. But it just went from being over to an absolute landslide. This is going to be exactly like Reagan over Carter, and no amount of panic and bashing by the liberals on USMB is going to change that... :lol:

He is a decent speaker. His only problem is that almost everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. He spoke so many untruths last night it was comical, and he will be called out on them. He's going to end up making Romney look bad. It is possible though, that there will be enough out there who just choose to ignore all the lies and fall for the typical brainwashing. You certainly have fallen for it.

You do have to wonder a few things after that speech...

1. Who wrote it?

2. Did they fact check at all?

3. Did they care about fact checking?

4. If not, was it carelessness....or disdain their audience THAT much?

5. Have the GOP handlers come to rely on their voters not caring about facts at all?

When did Obama subject himself to being YELLED at by reporters? I don't believe that happened. And he only had 1 interview with Fox and there was no yelling from them...was that even before the election or after? Can't remember now....
He was coddled by all the others. He still is.....

I saw the highlights this morning on the news. It was stunningly quiet while he was delivering his speech. Almost as if no one was interested.

Get a clue, good grief.

So Obama "borrowed" 716 billion BEFORE the healthcare even came into affect. So the so called savings hadn't even happened yet. So in truth, he took from the seniors since that "extra" money wasn't even there yet! What an IDIOT! And you think that was smart?

The amount is to be taken over the next ten years.So in reality, nothing has been stolen as of yet.But if you want idiot responses then look at yours.

Last edited:

He is a decent speaker. His only problem is that almost everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. He spoke so many untruths last night it was comical, and he will be called out on them. He's going to end up making Romney look bad. It is possible though, that there will be enough out there who just choose to ignore all the lies and fall for the typical brainwashing. You certainly have fallen for it.

1. Who wrote it?

5. Have the GOP handlers come to rely on their voters not caring about facts at all?

#5--yes.

The indictment is more powerful than the verdict thanks to lazy research done by voters of all political stripes.

I heard the famous "$716 Billion" number yet again while watching the news this morning. The number refers to the amount of money that Obama supposedly took away from Medicare. Nobody believes the number. Among the legions of people who don't believe it is Mitt Romney; or at least his webmaster.

Health Care

Right under "quick facts" is a graphic saying $500B.

1. Who wrote it?

#5--yes.

The indictment is more powerful than the verdict thanks to lazy research done by voters of all political stripes.

I heard the famous "$716 Billion" number yet again while watching the news this morning. The number refers to the amount of money that Obama supposedly took away from Medicare. Nobody believes the number. Among the legions of people who don't believe it is Mitt Romney; or at least his webmaster.

Health Care

Right under "quick facts" is a graphic saying $500B.

So...what I am hearing is that the "$200 million a day trip to India" exaggeration last year was not a one time error by the Right....it's SOP.

Forum List

Back