Lee Harvey Oswald...innocent

I second candycorn.

I mean...I respect him; I really do but the back and fourth we just had now over the last two days or so is like having someone read the Bible and tell you that they agreed with all of the book except for Numbers 3:14 and God didn't speak to Moses in Sinai. As if the entire holy story hinged on it.

Okay,I say...tell us what happened in the Wilderness of Sainai?

But no, he won't do that, he'll keep insisting the meeting took place at a bodega in Cairo.

Yeetch!

me too, I meant I second your request. i would love to hear something different than the worthless drivel clownlite and 911nutjob post before they insult everyone......

what do you mean g_d didn't speak to moses on sinai?:eek:

it was really a black helicopter with a loudspeaker and he was shining his spotlight on the ground which was interpreted by moses as a "burning bush"

There is a lot to read through at that link. If you watch the film that has not been botched you will see the shot appears to hit the temple. Jimmy Files claims he took the head shot to the temple with a gun exactly like is pictured above with a Mercury round. It will have to be something that one personally looks at as it is a lot to read through and double check information as you read. It took Rod 26 hours straight to read through everything and double check everything. He has had some serious questions after looking at the whole issue.

You can search for yourselves to see what a Mercury round is designed to do.
http://www.google.com/search?q=merc...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Last edited:
I second candycorn.

again you need to get married to him.He is the only one on here as big of an idiot troll as you are.

I see they opened the dayroom early today.

Just to finish you off before 11;

So ,please tell us what took down the lightpoles outside of the Pentagon on 9/11 if it wasn't AA 77.

I hear the short bus backing up; ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!

There is a lot to read through at that link. If you watch the film that has not been botched you will see the shot appears to hit the temple. Jimmy Files claims he took the head shot to the temple with a gun exactly like is pictured above with a Mercury round. It will have to be something that one personally looks at as it is a lot to read through and double check information as you read. It took Rod 26 hours straight to read through everything and double check everything. He has had some serious questions after looking at the whole issue.

You can search for yourselves to see what a Mercury round is designed to do.
mercury round in a bullet - Google Search

What prison is he in?

xp100bag.jpg

rem1963.jpg

JFK MURDER SOLVED - Remington Fireball XP-100 information
Note that in this article it is mentioned that the XP-100 was initially designed for a .222 cartridge, exactly as James Files said. Indeed, the XP-100 Fireball was introduced to the market in 1963, but prototypes were available well before. It is not difficult to understand that the CIA would be interested in such a compact, yet such an accurate weapon. Interestingly, the weapon was originally chambered for a .222 caliber cartridge, which is the caliber that James Files used. That caliber was later changed to a .221 cartridge.

xpdates2.jpg

JFK MURDER SOLVED - Letter

the JFK murder has been solved alright RodISHI.It was the CIA,thats been proven.We know it was the CIA cause back in the 70's when the house select committe on assassinations was winding down its investigation,two CIA men came forward and said-We did it,where do you want to go with this investigation? The committe of course did not pursue that lead since it pointed towards government involvement.anything that pointed towards government involvement they ignored. a senator that served on that committe Gaston Fonzi wrote about that in his book.He resigned from that commission because of his disgust for the committe ignoring leads of government involvement not pursuing that lead of those two CIA men.He wrote about it in his book THE LAST INVESTIGATION. We also know that cause you can go up to national archives in washington and see those testimonys of those two CIA men are right there.

Of course people like candycorn and slack jaw will ignore all of what I just said and just thrown childish insults cause they are in denial and dont want to hear the truth. and I also mentioned how E Howard Hunt,a former CIA operative confessed to his son in a tape recording that he was involved in it and the CIA pulled it off earlier.thanks again for posting that link earlier on page one,thats some valuable stuff there.Like the link says so well,anybody who still believes oswald did it,has an IQ below 40.

Last edited:
xp100bag.jpg

rem1963.jpg

JFK MURDER SOLVED - Remington Fireball XP-100 information
Note that in this article it is mentioned that the XP-100 was initially designed for a .222 cartridge, exactly as James Files said. Indeed, the XP-100 Fireball was introduced to the market in 1963, but prototypes were available well before. It is not difficult to understand that the CIA would be interested in such a compact, yet such an accurate weapon. Interestingly, the weapon was originally chambered for a .222 caliber cartridge, which is the caliber that James Files used. That caliber was later changed to a .221 cartridge.

the JFK murder has been solved alright RodISHI.It was the CIA,thats been proven.

He says Jimmy Files did it. You say the CIA did it. Hmmm...perhaps you should debate one another?

Jimmy Files claims he took the head shot to the temple with a gun exactly like is pictured above with a Mercury round

Did you even read what you're responding too?

Speaking of not responding to what was wrtten...how about responding to this:

What took down the lightpoles outside of the Pentagon on 9/11 if AA77 didn't do it?

PS: I own you.

PPS: There is a good reason sniper rifles have long barrels; ease of transport isn't it.

the JFK murder has been solved alright RodISHI.It was the CIA,thats been proven.We know it was the CIA cause back in the 70's when the house select committe on assassinations was winding down its investigation,two CIA men came forward and said-We did it,where do you want to go with this investigation? The committe of course did not pursue that lead since it pointed towards government involvement.anything that pointed towards government involvement they ignored. a senator that served on that committe Gaston Fonzi wrote about that in his book.He resigned from that commission because of his disgust for the committe ignoring leads of government involvement not pursuing that lead of those two CIA men.He wrote about it in his book THE LAST INVESTIGATION. We also know that cause you can go up to national archives in washington and see those testimonys of those two CIA men are right there.

Of course people like candycorn and slack jaw will ignore all of what I just said and just thrown childish insults cause they are in denial and dont want to hear the truth. and I also mentioned how E Howard Hunt,a former CIA operative confessed to his son in a tape recording that he was involved in it and the CIA pulled it off earlier.thanks again for posting that link earlier on page one,thats some valuable stuff there.Like the link says so well,anybody who still believes oswald did it,has an IQ below 40.

I do not doubt that it is a possibility. Personally it is not something I will spend time looking deeply into. Like I said previously Rod looked at all the information. Based on his own personal knowledge and experience he came to certain conclusions.

We both recall an old friend telling us of his experiences from years back. He told us his thoughts on the matter. In his mind JFK deserved what he got for what he did to those good men that were left in Cuba to die like dogs and he held no remorse for the loss of him. In that there is a lot more than most care to look it.

Here is what I look at. Today is today, yesterday is gone and cannot be brought back by men/women. You can look at it all and make your own determination based on the information you discover but it cannot change anything at the present. I believe every American citizen should become informed about any candidate and their full background before they make a vote for any leadership position. Money should not be a determining factor for who our elected leaders are but at this time in history that has been a means for agenda's of certain people who do not always have the best interest of the people to be fulfilled. That is true in many instances as you delve into what is and has been happening.

I do not doubt that it is a possibility. Personally it is not something I will spend time looking deeply into.

Nobody blames you there. Is this Files guy in prison or something?

I do not doubt that it is a possibility. Personally it is not something I will spend time looking deeply into. Like I said previously Rod looked at all the information. Based on his own personal knowledge and experience he came to certain conclusions.

We both recall an old friend telling us of his experiences from years back. He told us his thoughts on the matter. In his mind JFK deserved what he got for what he did to those good men that were left in Cuba to die like dogs and he held no remorse for the loss of him. In that there is a lot more than most care to look it.

Here is what I look at. Today is today, yesterday is gone and cannot be brought back by men/women. You can look at it all and make your own determination based on the information you discover but it cannot change anything at the present. I believe every American citizen should become informed about any candidate and their full background before they make a vote for any leadership position. Money should not be a determining factor for who our elected leaders are but at this time in history that has been a means for agenda's of certain people who do not always have the best interest of the people to be fulfilled. That is true in many instances as you delve into what is and has been happening.

thank you for addressing my post and giving your thoughts on it and doing so in a mature manner.I wish more people here would be like you and be open minded and willing to think outside the box and not have the mindset that since the mainstream media, government and school systems said so, that its automaticaly the truth. therefore whatever the doctors,policemen witnesses,ballistics and forensic experts say is wrong.:cuckoo:thats their logic that so many of them have around here though.:rolleyes:

The CIA definetely had more to gain by his assassination more than anybody for sure.after the disasterous bay of pigs invasion failed-and it was the CIA that was responsible for that failure,they lied to kennedy from the very start about it all.when He wouldnt call for military air support after the CIA told him there would be no military involvement,many of the top brass right wingers in the CIA felt betrayed by him and was being soft on communism. after that disaster,Kennedy made a public speech that he threatened to splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the four winds.That was a major mistake on his part and his undoing.

Thank god we had the disaterous bay of pigs invasion because after that event,Kennedy stopped listening to the advise of the military brass and started listening to his own people on his staff.His aides.and by doing so,listening to them,he averted us from getting into a nuclear war with russia. There were shock waves among people in the CIA when he made that statement he was going to get rid of them.they of course were not about to let that happen thats why the CIA is still around but kennedy is dead.The CIA is the reason the world is in such the mess that it is so the kennedy assassination still affects us today.

Eisenhower even warned the people in his farewell address to be aware of the military industrial complex and guard against its influence on america.americans of course did not heed that warning and ignored it.Its a good thing Kennedty got elected and not Dick Nixon cause Nixon if he had got elected,he would have tried to bomb russia like the CIA wanted JFK to do and WOULD have gotten us into a nuclear war with them.He even admitted in later years saying-I would have gone in.

See Kennedy inherited the CIA'S war against castro and the bay of pigs from Eisenhower as you already know.It was drawn up during Eisenhowers last year.The CIA they thought their man Nixon would get elected so they already planned the invasion under Nixon.Dick Nixon was running all these secret covert wars for the CIA under Eisenhower when he was vice president under him.so secret,that even Eisenhower did not know about them.So they assumed he was going to get elected and planned the invasion with the thought of Nixon getting elected.when that did not happen,they had to change their plans.

They had it designed under Nixon,where if HE got elected,the invasion would succeed.But when Kennedy got elected,they drew it up so that it would fail so he would look incompetent and the government could say-you guys got the wrong guy in there.They also never thought that kennedy would fire the head brass of the CIA and take full responsibility for the disaster.they thought he was going to play their game and do what he easily could have done but didnt,which is use plausiblie deniability and tell the american people something like-I had no idea this was going on,this invasion was planned by the CIA and I knew nothing about it.He easily could have done that and thats what they thought he would do but what does he do? He stands up in front of the american people and says-I screwed up,I take full responsiblity for this.I knew what was going on and I should have done something about it.that was basically what he told the american people.

and whats he do after that? he goes and fires Alan Dulles the CIA director.This was unpresidented to go and fire the top brass.That of course was his huge mistake.Dulles later wound up of course being the main overseer in charge of the warren commission.that was like asking the fox to guard the henhouse.same thing.

The president is just a puppet for the military industrial complex.The message sent on nov 22nd 1963 was crystal clear to incoming presidents.do what your told,or end up like kennedy.Kennedy was the last true president we had because he wasnt a puppet for the military industrial complex.Thats the way its suppose to be but its not.He did not do what they told him to do and he paid the price for it.He was stepping on some very powerful toes in washinging.By chance have you seen this video,The Obama Deception? if not,I highly recommend you watch it.It goes into great detail how Kennedy was the last true president we had and why he had to be killed by the CIA and how there is no difference between the two parties.I highly recommend it so much I have the link to it in my sig under MUST SEE VIDEO.here it is,please watch it if you havent seen it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw[/ame]

Last edited:
The narrative is the Warren Commission story...the false single bullet theory.

No thats your opinion that it is false.

Somehow one of your gunmen got away without so much as a hair follicle being left behind and Oswald takes the most peculiar path ever invented after he fired his shots. If there were more than one gunman; obviously both would have had escape plans that were equally as furtive. Somehow one guy got away without leaving any sort of trace and Oswald had to kill a cop? Not buying it.

Anyway...

Again, I'm just going to ask why don't you just list what you think happened in some reasonable detail? Or are you going to post a bunch of innuendo about fabrics lining up with holes that may or may not be true, blood splatter patterns, decrying ballistics procedures, blah blah blah.

Just tell us what you think happened thats different from the Warren Commission. It's been 40+ years; nobody is going to ridicule you especially since you have some expertise in the matter. I'm sure you've studied the situation and have opinions that are worth hearing. I would be surprised if you don't.

Just report; we'll decide.

Your tactics thus far are more annoying than they are convincing. Sorry.

I get it, you're asking: WILL YOU PLEASE PICK A CONSPIRACY THEORY AND STICK TO IT?

Your tactics of denial don't shine very favorably on you. Do you think the evidence I posted: the Katzenbach memo, the Warren Commission exhibits, the President's shirt and jacket, the autopsy face sheet and the Death certificate signed by the President's personal physician are bogus? Did you view either of the interviews of Governor Connolly? Did you listen any of the White House telephone recording of a conversation between President Johnson and FBI Director Hoover on 11/29/63?

You're welcome to do your own research and attempt to prove they are counterfeit.

You mention hair follicles...what the heck would the Dallas Police or the FBI do with it? We're talking 1963, the stone age in forensics and crime investigation technology. Poor Lyndon Johnson, a former President of the United States who had access to the best doctors in the world died of a bad heart in 1973, today he would have open heart surgery or a transplant, be home in a week and gain a decade of life.

I have given you enough evidence to show that the single bullet theory is The Emperor's New Clothes. What you choose to believe is your decision. I am perplexed by your refusal to acknowledge the obvious. Sad for you. I guess it's hard to overcome prejudice and dogmatic beliefs. You sure wouldn't want to be called 'one of those people'

As far as catching any other gunmen, no on was even looking...the Dallas Police put out an APB for only one suspect on 11/22/63...Police Chief Jessie Curry admitted that they even knew his name...but that's another story...

Speculation on who did it is for others to figure out. I have some thoughts of my own based on things I've read about Bobby's conversations and investigations. I would start with this question; who had the most to gain from Jack Kennedy's removal? And I don't mean just LBJ. Kennedy resisted invading Cuba on two occasions, had ordered some troop withdrawals from Vietnam shortly before his visit to Dallas, and recent declassified documents and testimony from people close to him say he was going to withdraw all troops from Vietnam, as soon as he secured a second term in the White House.

President Eisenhower in his final address to the nation warned: "In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist."

Billions of dollars were made in the Johnson escalated full blown Vietnam war, BUT, sadly almost 60,000 young Americans died and hundreds of thousands were wounded and maimed...

"War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today."
Jack Kennedy

thank you for addressing my post and giving your thoughts on it and doing so in a mature manner.I wish more people here would be like you and be open minded and willing to think outside the box and not have the mindset that since the mainstream media, government and school systems said so, that its automaticaly the truth. therefore whatever the doctors,policemen witnesses,ballistics and forensic experts say is wrong.:cuckoo:thats their logic that so many of them have around here though.:rolleyes:

The CIA definetely had more to gain by his assassination more than anybody for sure.after the disasterous bay of pigs invasion failed-and it was the CIA that was responsible for that failure,they lied to kennedy from the very start about it all.when He wouldnt call for military air support after the CIA told him there would be no military involvement,many of the top brass right wingers in the CIA felt betrayed by him and was being soft on communism. after that disaster,Kennedy made a public speech that he threatened to splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the four winds.That was a major mistake on his part and his undoing.

Thank god we had the disaterous bay of pigs invasion because after that event,Kennedy stopped listening to the advise of the military brass and started listening to his own people on his staff.His aides.and by doing so,listening to them,he averted us from getting into a nuclear war with russia. There were shock waves among people in the CIA when he made that statement he was going to get rid of them.they of course were not about to let that happen thats why the CIA is still around but kennedy is dead.The CIA is the reason the world is in such the mess that it is so the kennedy assassination still affects us today.

Eisenhower even warned the people in his farewell address to be aware of the military industrial complex and guard against its influence on america.americans of course did not heed that warning and ignored it.Its a good thing Kennedty got elected and not Dick Nixon cause Nixon if he had got elected,he would have tried to bomb russia like the CIA wanted JFK to do and WOULD have gotten us into a nuclear war with them.He even admitted in later years saying-I would have gone in.

See Kennedy inherited the CIA'S war against castro and the bay of pigs from Eisenhower as you already know.It was drawn up during Eisenhowers last year.The CIA they thought their man Nixon would get elected so they already planned the invasion under Nixon.Dick Nixon was running all these secret covert wars for the CIA under Eisenhower when he was vice president under him.so secret,that even Eisenhower did not know about them.So they assumed he was going to get elected and planned the invasion with the thought of Nixon getting elected.when that did not happen,they had to change their plans.

They had it designed under Nixon,where if HE got elected,the invasion would succeed.But when Kennedy got elected,they drew it up so that it would fail so he would look incompetent and the government could say-you guys got the wrong guy in there.They also never thought that kennedy would fire the head brass of the CIA and take full responsibility for the disaster.they thought he was going to play their game and do what he easily could have done but didnt,which is use plausiblie deniability and tell the american people something like-I had no idea this was going on,this invasion was planned by the CIA and I knew nothing about it.He easily could have done that and thats what they thought he would do but what does he do? He stands up in front of the american people and says-I screwed up,I take full responsiblity for this.I knew what was going on and I should have done something about it.that was basically what he told the american people.

and whats he do after that? he goes and fires Alan Dulles the CIA director.This was unpresidented to go and fire the top brass.That of course was his huge mistake.Dulles later wound up of course being the main overseer in charge of the warren commission.that was like asking the fox to guard the henhouse.same thing.

The president is just a puppet for the military industrial complex.The message sent on nov 22nd 1963 was crystal clear to incoming presidents.do what your told,or end up like kennedy.Kennedy was the last true president we had because he wasnt a puppet for the military industrial complex.Thats the way its suppose to be but its not.He did not do what they told him to do and he paid the price for it.He was stepping on some very powerful toes in washinging.By chance have you seen this video,The Obama Deception? if not,I highly recommend you watch it.It goes into great detail how Kennedy was the last true president we had and why he had to be killed by the CIA and how there is no difference between the two parties.I highly recommend it so much I have the link to it in my sig under MUST SEE VIDEO.here it is,please watch it if you havent seen it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw]YouTube - The Obama Deception HQ Full length version[/ame]

His disjointed, sophomoric assessment of Kennedy and Cuba was, in a word, "unpresidented" (don't you love it when stupid people try to sound intelligent)? Four paragraphs and he doesn't mention the Missile Crisis once...in a diatribe about Kennedy and Cuba. Pretty "unpresidented" stuff.

How's Daniel Ellsburg doing? The guy who leaked the Pentagon papers. Amazingly, the CIA could get to Kennedy but not Dan Ellsburg? Wowzers.

Just one discrepancy in a four paragraph gag-fest. Now you can see why I don't ignore you; too much good humor to be had by letting you ramble on. :cuckoo:

I get it, you're asking: WILL YOU PLEASE PICK A CONSPIRACY THEORY AND STICK TO IT?
It would be nice.

Your tactics of denial don't shine very favorably on you. Do you think the evidence I posted: the Katzenbach memo, the Warren Commission exhibits, the President's shirt and jacket, the autopsy face sheet and the Death certificate signed by the President's personal physician are bogus?
No. Open to interpetation for the most part. Not very interesting on the whole.

Did you view either of the interviews of Governor Connolly? Did you listen any of the White House telephone recording of a conversation between President Johnson and FBI Director Hoover on 11/29/63?
No...I'm not that interested really. Thanks for posting it though because maybe it was an entree for others.

You're welcome to do your own research and attempt to prove they are counterfeit.
I doubt they are.

You mention hair follicles...what the heck would the Dallas Police or the FBI do with it? We're talking 1963, the stone age in forensics and crime investigation technology. Poor Lyndon Johnson, a former President of the United States who had access to the best doctors in the world died of a bad heart in 1973, today he would have open heart surgery or a transplant, be home in a week and gain a decade of life.
Dude, that was an expression. I also said he disappeared like a "fart in the wind"; I don't mean that he turned into methane. LOL

I have given you enough evidence to show that the single bullet theory is The Emperor's New Clothes. What you choose to believe is your decision. I am perplexed by your refusal to acknowledge the obvious. Sad for you. I guess it's hard to overcome prejudice and dogmatic beliefs. You sure wouldn't want to be called 'one of those people'
Still held up on using a USMC veteran as a patsy.
Still held up on one guy having to fight for his life after he popped Kennedy and the other conspirators disappear without leaving so much as a hair...well lets just say they got a way clean.
Still held up on if the Military Industrial Complex was the entity that finally went after Kennedy (and if what your associate 9/11Nutjob says is true--still runs the world), why is Cuba still around? Why is Communism still around? Why did we pull out of 'Nam? Why did we go about 16 years without a major war between '75 and '91? Why oh why?

As for the single bullet theory; my response is simple; where are the other bullets? Where are the other guns?

As far as catching any other gunmen, no on was even looking...the Dallas Police put out an APB for only one suspect on 11/22/63...Police Chief Jessie Curry admitted that they even knew his name...but that's another story...
The evidence didn't point toward 2nd gunmen since there were no other bullets. Unless you know something. The other guy said there was a handgun--a Remington Fireball XP100 that did it and some guy named Files. Your lapdog 9/11 Nutjob agrees with both of you thus making all of your arguments sound silly. See what I mean? Clean up your own house.

Speculation on who did it is for others to figure out. I have some thoughts of my own based on things I've read about Bobby's conversations and investigations. I would start with this question; who had the most to gain from Jack Kennedy's removal? And I don't mean just LBJ. Kennedy resisted invading Cuba on two occasions, had ordered some troop withdrawals from Vietnam shortly before his visit to Dallas, and recent declassified documents and testimony from people close to him say he was going to withdraw all troops from Vietnam, as soon as he secured a second term in the White House.
Yet Kennedy was killed AND we didn't wipe out Cuba. Somehow they went through the trouble of killing Kennedy because he wouldn't invade Cuba but then we didn't invade Cuba. Sort of like buying a new car and then parking it in the garage and driving the old one across the country. It makes no sense. But I understand you're speculating so it is what it is.

President Eisenhower in his final address to the nation warned: "In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist."

Billions of dollars were made in the Johnson escalated full blown Vietnam war, BUT, sadly almost 60,000 young Americans died and hundreds of thousands were wounded and maimed...

"War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today."
Jack Kennedy

That much is true.
Nice, well-thought out response.

Check Please.

The narrative is the Warren Commission story...the false single bullet theory.

Somehow one of your gunmen got away without so much as a hair follicle being left behind and Oswald takes the most peculiar path ever invented after he fired his shots. If there were more than one gunman; obviously both would have had escape plans that were equally as furtive. Somehow one guy got away without leaving any sort of trace and Oswald had to kill a cop? Not buying it.

Anyway...

Again, I'm just going to ask why don't you just list what you think happened in some reasonable detail? Or are you going to post a bunch of innuendo about fabrics lining up with holes that may or may not be true, blood splatter patterns, decrying ballistics procedures, blah blah blah.

Just tell us what you think happened thats different from the Warren Commission. It's been 40+ years; nobody is going to ridicule you especially since you have some expertise in the matter. I'm sure you've studied the situation and have opinions that are worth hearing. I would be surprised if you don't.

Your tactics of denial don't shine very favorably on you. Do you think the evidence I posted: the Katzenbach memo, the Warren Commission exhibits, the President's shirt and jacket, the autopsy face sheet and the Death certificate signed by the President's personal physician are bogus? Did you view either of the interviews of Governor Connolly? Did you listen any of the White House telephone recording of a conversation between President Johnson and FBI Director Hoover on 11/29/63?

Jack Kennedy

excellent.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Like you said,his tactics are far more annoying than they are convincing.so much so he is a joke.His tactics of denial on government conspiracys show off like the sun out of a storm.

He will never acknowledge the obvious.Like I said,he is an agent that has penetrated these boards.there is this one site that dozens and dozens of people dont reply to him anymore cause of how he blatantly ignores evidence and facts when confronted with them when they dont fit his version of events. He always goes around claiming he is the winner all the time when he has no case whatsoever.

The guy goes around posting at all these message boards spending like 14 hour days just seeking attention.the worst thing to do is respond to him cause your just taking his bait.only a paid agent has all those hours in the day to go all these different message boards to derail a topic like he tires to. By all means respond to all the other posters here,but the best thing in the world is to completely ignore this troll like I know many at this one site do with him.

He just wastes your time.hope your time isnt valuable?.Mine is thats why I only talk to the ones open minded and objective willing to acknolwedge everything they were taught in history class was a lie like Rod is willing to do.so many here sadly refuse to do that and remain in denial though.

Anyway...

Jack Kennedy

excellent.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Like you said,his tactics are far more annoying than they are convincing.so much so he is a joke.His tactics of denial on government conspiracys show off like the sun out of a storm.

He will never acknowledge the obvious.Like I said,he is an agent that has penetrated these boards.there is this one site that dozens and dozens of people dont reply to him anymore cause of how he blatantly ignores evidence and facts when confronted with them when they dont fit his version of events. He always goes around claiming he is the winner all the time when he has no case whatsoever.

The guy goes around posting at all these message boards spending like 14 hour days just seeking attention.the worst thing to do is respond to him cause your just taking his bait.only a paid agent has all those hours in the day to go all these different message boards to derail a topic like he tires to. By all means respond to all the other posters here,but the best thing in the world is to completely ignore this troll like I know many at this one site do with him.

He just wastes your time.hope your time isnt valuable?.Mine is thats why I only talk to the ones open minded and objective willing to acknolwedge everything they were taught in history class was a lie like Rod is willing to do.so many here sadly refuse to do that and remain in denial though.

Your time is "valuable"...that is the biggest lie you've told yet and for you; that is saying quite a bit. The only value you seem to have is that one day someone may be able to make use of your organs. Less of you and more of anybody else is probably a good thing.

Everything they tried to teach you in English class was a waste of time; that is apparent. Your lack of spelling ability is "unpresidented". LOL @ U

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw]YouTube - The Obama Deception HQ Full length version[/ame]

It's not so much that the CIA itself as a whole had the most to gain from JFK's death but that a faction inside the CIA desired his death. Even J. Edgar didn't muck with these particular guys because he knew what they were capable of. He was also complicit in the whole affair for his own reasons.

Fifteen years ago my wife and I were vacationing in Southern Florida in the Everglades. We had spent four different winters down there in succession since 1994. The second winter in Florida I purchased a boat for use in off-shore and back country fishing. I had met an older retired gentleman the winter previous and a close friendship evolved between the two of us. This older gentleman didn't consider myself and my wife as Yankee's. He said to me one day, "You and ______ are different. You're not like most of them Yankees who come down here and try to bull everybody around." He and many others from South Florida treated us more like their family. This was true of most of the original families we met during the years we spent in the Everglades. They were very gracious and 'looked out' for the both of us. I am to this day endeared to them all and I would very much like to see them again.

During one of the winters in particular my friend the old man and I had a certain conversation. It involved the taking away of the hook and line fisherman's rights. I wanted to know more about how they were put out of business. He told me James Watt got fired and they put this other SOB in there and he cancelled Watt's agreement on keeping the hook and liner's in there. I told the old man that s.o.b. was the governor from the state I was living in at the time. The old man said to me, "If you can get him down here you won't have to worry about buying him a round trip ticket back home. He won't need it. If you can get this done and get him down here you and your wife will never have to work again as long as you live."

I thought he was joking so I asked him, "___ are you serious?" he responded to me, "You can bet your life on it." I asked him what would happen to the man and he said, "We'll do the same thing we did to Kennedy." I asked my old friend, "Do you hate him that much?" He said, "It's not a matter of hate. It's a matter of these s.o.b.'s putting the working people of the country out and getting others killed. They come down here making fun of us and then want help to do their dirty work. We help 'em out and then they ditch our asses and get a bunch of good men killed." I asked him "What do you mean get you killed?" He said, "Kennedy and the Bay Of Pigs. Ever heard of that?" I said "Yeah, but I was just a little kid in grade school back then." I asked him about what happened down there (Cuba) and he told me his version and about how Kennedy welched on his promise for air support and then didn't provide it. He inferred that JFK was just another lying politician whom they had helped get in office. "We put him in there and we took him out." I said, "I thought Oswald killed Kennedy." He said, "That's what you're supposed to think. Look, Oswald never fired a shot. OK? And that's all you ever need to know." He was getting upset so I dropped it and we never talked about it again. This is the last time I'll ever say anything about the matter to anyone. As far as I am concerned, it's over with and done.

Nothing important as usual

It's not so much that the CIA itself as a whole had the most to gain from JFK's death but that a faction inside the CIA desired his death. Even J. Edgar didn't muck with these particular guys because he knew what they were capable of. He was also complicit in the whole affair for his own reasons.

Fifteen years ago my wife and I were vacationing in Southern Florida in the Everglades. We had spent four different winters down there in succession since 1994. The second winter in Florida I purchased a boat for use in off-shore and back country fishing. I had met an older retired gentleman the winter previous and a close friendship evolved between the two of us. This older gentleman didn't consider myself and my wife as Yankee's. He said to me one day, "You and ______ are different. You're not like most of them Yankees who come down here and try to bull everybody around." He and many others from South Florida treated us more like their family. This was true of most of the original families we met during the years we spent in the Everglades. They were very gracious and 'looked out' for the both of us. I am to this day endeared to them all and I would very much like to see them again.

During one of the winters in particular my friend the old man and I had a certain conversation. It involved the taking away of the hook and line fisherman's rights. I wanted to know more about how they were put out of business. He told me James Watt got fired and they put this other SOB in there and he cancelled Watt's agreement on keeping the hook and liner's in there. I told the old man that s.o.b. was the governor from the state I was living in at the time. The old man said to me, "If you can get him down here you won't have to worry about buying him a round trip ticket back home. He won't need it. If you can get this done and get him down here you and your wife will never have to work again as long as you live."

I thought he was joking so I asked him, "___ are you serious?" he responded to me, "You can bet your life on it." I asked him what would happen to the man and he said, "We'll do the same thing we did to Kennedy." I asked my old friend, "Do you hate him that much?" He said, "It's not a matter of hate. It's a matter of these s.o.b.'s putting the working people of the country out and getting others killed. They come down here making fun of us and then want help to do their dirty work. We help 'em out and then they ditch our asses and get a bunch of good men killed." I asked him "What do you mean get you killed?" He said, "Kennedy and the Bay Of Pigs. Ever heard of that?" I said "Yeah, but I was just a little kid in grade school back then." I asked him about what happened down there (Cuba) and he told me his version and about how Kennedy welched on his promise for air support and then didn't provide it. He inferred that JFK was just another lying politician whom they had helped get in office. "We put him in there and we took him out." I said, "I thought Oswald killed Kennedy." He said, "That's what you're supposed to think. Look, Oswald never fired a shot. OK? And that's all you ever need to know." He was getting upset so I dropped it and we never talked about it again. This is the last time I'll ever say anything about the matter to anyone. As far as I am concerned, it's over with and done.

LHO Owned the rifle that had his palm print that was tied ballistically to the bullet that killed the President.

That is what we know.

Somehow these guys were pissed enough to commit treason in the most blatant way possible and, if you believe the kookie story, have intimidated every single president since Kennedy, yet after Kennedy was out of the way, they decided not to go into Cuba and have decided not to go into Cuba for about 50 years now.

Kinda makes you wonder if it was worth it. LOL

Nice story. Didn't William Clark replace James Watt?

==============

So now we have;
Oswald as one of the gunmen
Oswald as none of the gunmen
A second gunman with a pistol that looks like a crossbow.

And 9/11 nutjob agrees with all three of you.

Keep em coming.

does that mean you wont talk to me in more depth about it in a pm? that is some very interesting stuff there.:clap2: yeah your so right,yeah thats the mistake that everybody makes when you tell them that the CIA did it.they automatically think when you say the CIA killed him that the whole agencys itself authorized it which is not the case.They would never be able to get away with like giving out a memo and telling everybody were going to get rid of kennedy or anything like that.

It wasnt the agency itself that did it but people in high positions of power within the CIA that orchestrated it and pulled it off.these were people in the agency that felt betrayed by Kennedy.Top Brass people planned it and they hired certain agents they knew would keep quiet to pull it off.it wasnt the government itself that pulled it off,but people in high positions of power WITHIN the government.

some people around here,they can admit that there was more than one gunman involved because the evidence is overwhelming there were at least a couple shooters behind the grassy knoll as some witnesses say a gunman firing behind the picket fence.But they dont want to acknowledge their own government did it so they fool themselves by telling themselves the mob did it but the mob alone couldnt have done it cause they did not have the power to to tell the secret service to change the parade route or make the mainstream media go to sleep.

yeah like you said,Hoover didnt muck with the CIA cause he knew the power they had so he knew better than to cross them.He wasnt involved in the planning of the assassination but he knew it was going to happen just like Johnson did.Hoover was more than happy to participate in the coverup and say oswald did it because Im sure you knew that he hated the kennedys like you would not believe,same as Johnson did.Hoover and Johnson had a lot to gain by his assassination like the CIA did as well.Hoover and Johnson were long time buddys,they were next door neighbors with each other growing up.they both hated the kennedys with a passion so they were all too willing to participate in the coverup.

The CIA knew that Kennedy wasnt going to give them their war in vietnam they wanted but they knew Johnson would.Thats why after Johnson got elected,a couple days later he signed memo 273 which REVERSED kennedys memo 263 that he signed a couple weeks before his assassination that called for a complete withdrawel of us troops by 1965.Johnsons memo ESCULATED the war in vietnam.Johnson was more than happy to give the CIA the war they wanted that kennedy would not give them cause they did the favor of getting rid of Kennedy for him making Johnson president.they did him that favor so he returned them the favor they wanted.

btw,just yesterday,since i have been on this thread talking about the kennedy assassination,while i was on lunch i asked two of my coworkers who they thought killed kennedy and they said Oswald..I of course could not believe they responded that way and were not aware of anything else except the official version we were taught in schools.It made me feel good that after I explained to him all the facts of the case that have been talked about in this thread by meself and others such as the thread starter,that they now dont believe the official version anymore and noe believe that the CIA did it.They are aware of other government corruption going on in the country so they easily had no problems changing their minds about it all.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: rr1

Forum List

Back