Lebron James On His Knees In Front Of Xi

What Lebron did and said was so totally disgraceful and anti-American.

Shame on him.

He was letting the world know he can be bought and all he cares about is money, that's all that counts to him, how sad.

He gave the saddest spectacle of his life.

Last edited:
"LeBron James called Rockets General Manager Daryl Morey uneducated and went off at-length about the “negative” side-effects of free speech, in reaction to Morey’s tweet of support to pro-democracy demonstrators in Hong Kong"

...willing to throw Democracy / Free Speech under China's boot to protect that money propping up the NBA / his contracts and endorsements....

LeBron Caves to China: Blasts Uneducated Rockets GM, Free Speech | Breitbart

LeBron is a true capitalist

Whatever he is he cares not one bit about social justice. He supports an oppressive regime who cracks down on people who just want a good life. A regime who keeps people working for slave wages in sports shoe factories, kidnaps people and harvests organs, a regime who has actual slavery still going on for all practical purposes.
This guy would sell them out when he's already a multi millionaire ... Lebron James wont even allow free speech??? My god! He doesn't allow for free speech... he is actually no different than the Chinese leaders..
I used to have an amount of respect for him because of his journey and where he came from, beating all odds and all that, but Fuck him now... I hate his ass... hes not even a Capitalist your wrong. He's a Co- conspirator for the Communist Chinese government when he tries to suppress free speech here in the U.S. - especially when it is free speech supporting the type of thing the people of Hong Kong are trying to do. Lebron James forgot he's a descendant of slaves, he forgot he grew up poor in Ohio, he's turning into a mini dictator.

-------------------------------- to me , 'lb james' attititude is simply an unAmerican Attitude and I don't care a whit about 'social justice' .

-------------------------------- to me , 'lb james' attititude is simply an unAmerican Attitude and I don't care a whit about 'social justice' .
I'd boo at him for the rest of his career now. He made the GM of Houston a bad guy for having moral thoughts about a people under duress, while he idolizes those causing the duress. Sad. And he made his money initially here, with the opportunities provided by americans. and he shits on us. wow. Appreciation much?

"LeBron James called Rockets General Manager Daryl Morey uneducated and went off at-length about the “negative” side-effects of free speech, in reaction to Morey’s tweet of support to pro-democracy demonstrators in Hong Kong"

...willing to throw Democracy / Free Speech under China's boot to protect that money propping up the NBA / his contracts and endorsements....

LeBron Caves to China: Blasts Uneducated Rockets GM, Free Speech | Breitbart
It is in their nature. So easily enslaved. What a disaster.

I'd boo at him for the rest of his career now. He made the GM of Houston a bad guy for having moral thoughts about a people under duress, while he idolizes those causing the duress. Sad. And he made his money initially here, with the opportunities provided by americans. and he shits on us. wow. Appreciation much?
Steve Kerr is worse. Fucking loser he is.

RAPTOR FANS COME OUT FOR FREEDOM

Heh. With NBA stars like Lebron James and James Harden firmly in the oppression corner, a group of Toronto Raptors fans have decided to join the freedom team. They will distribute pro-Hong Kong t-shirts at the opening game of the Raptors 2019-20 season: The saga of Hong Kong vs. China vs. the NBA continues in Toronto next week with the distribution of more than 7,000 fan-made "The North Stand with Hong Kong” t-shirts on opening night of the Toronto Raptors 2019-2020 season.

James, Kerr and Popovich support Communist China and trash President Trump. They should become Chinese citizens since that is where their loyalties lie.

Are you really this stupid? Their loyalties lie in the money they make, as is the case with any true capitalist.
All they care about is the market in China, a country obsessed with basketball and the NBA

James makes millions from the Chinese market. Money talks.
So LeBron James is now a foreign policy and educational expert.

IMG_8312.png

Forum List

Back