Lebron James On His Knees In Front Of Xi

Hillary outspend Trump ---biggly

non sequitur much?
Your points are pointless and void of intelligence.

Another person both without a sense of irony.

obiwonirony.jpg

Which businessman who was critical about civil rights in America but was praised for saying we should ignore civil rights in China were you referring to?

i was referring to money grubbing whores...do try and keep up.
---------------------------------------- money grubbing whores . like 'labron james' and many /SOME others on his board eh GGator .

Last edited:
"LeBron James called Rockets General Manager Daryl Morey uneducated and went off at-length about the “negative” side-effects of free speech, in reaction to Morey’s tweet of support to pro-democracy demonstrators in Hong Kong"

...willing to throw Democracy / Free Speech under China's boot to protect that money propping up the NBA / his contracts and endorsements....

LeBron Caves to China: Blasts Uneducated Rockets GM, Free Speech | Breitbart
I suspect LeBron James has less education than the Rockets general manager
Lebron de Tiawan !

"LeBron James called Rockets General Manager Daryl Morey uneducated and went off at-length about the “negative” side-effects of free speech, in reaction to Morey’s tweet of support to pro-democracy demonstrators in Hong Kong"

...willing to throw Democracy / Free Speech under China's boot to protect that money propping up the NBA / his contracts and endorsements....

James finished high school. Rockets GM has a degree in statistics.

James finished high school. Rockets GM has a degree in statistics.

That's kind of a mismatch

Some star basketball players have been known to graduate from college without even being able to read and write

James finished high school. Rockets GM has a degree in statistics. That's kind of a mismatch. Some star basketball players have been known to graduate from college without even being able to read and write
Maybe the lesson here, then, is that less-educated athletes who are paid millions of dollars to dunk a basketball should stick to doing so rather than place themselves n the spotlight to showcase their ignorance....

Lebron de Tiawan !

Lebron de Tiawan !

I suspect Lebron does not know where Taiwan is

Or that it is a rogue state in rebellion against his masters on mainland china

Lebron de Tiawan !

Lebron de Tiawan !

You`re confusing Lebron with FOX news viewers, some of whom can`t find South Carolina on a map. They sure as hell haven`t the slightest idea where Taiwan is.
A Rigorous Scientific Look Into The 'Fox News Effect'

Lebron de Tiawan !

Lebron de Tiawan !

I am sure he has been know to Taiwan On after winning games / championships...

:rolleyes:

Lebron de Tiawan !

Lebron de Tiawan !

You`re confusing Lebron with FOX news viewers, some of whom can`t find South Carolina on a map. They sure as hell haven`t the slightest idea where Taiwan is.
Seriously, you're trying to spin James' ignorance and willingness to kiss China's ass into an attack on Fox News viewers? (Are you related to James?)

Lebron de Tiawan !

Lebron de Tiawan !

It should be remembered Lebron went straight from High School to making millions in the NBA. He likely he has little understanding of not only this issue, but most.

Last edited:

It's good when you dislike someone such as Lebron James, and they manage to add clear merit as to why. He's a dick.

Byw, I listened to the opening minutes of the NFL game in the UK this weekend and wondered if any players took a knee while the Brits played God Save The Queen?
Are the British police gunning down unarmed black men?
So black NFL players only hate America

Thats interesting
If you protest a particular policy that means you hate America? Actually child it means you want to make it better.

Wow! Lebron is concerned the tweet could cause someone to be physically harmed, while the citizens of Hong Kong are putting their lives on the line for freedom. Lebron James is such a coward, worried about his money from China.... how damn dissaponting from all these NBA players who already have more money than their kids can spend in their lifetime. Maybe we should be taxing THESE "one percenters" 90% tax rates.

He’ll talk up police shootings for human rights but he shuts up on human rights in Hong Kong. The human rights component with him as all bullshit. It is simply about the money.

He’ll talk up police shootings for human rights but he shuts up on human rights in Hong Kong. The human rights component with him as all bullshit. It is simply about the money.
------------------------------------------------- money grubbers are like that . Seems to me that 'leb .james' would Stop 'Freedom of Speech' for the sake of his wallet and bank accounts LofLeft ,

Where does Kolin Kapernick stand on the police state oppression of people in Hong Kong???

------------------------------------------------- money grubbers are like that . Seems to me that 'leb .james' would Stop 'Freedom of Speech' for the sake of his wallet and bank accounts LofLeft ,
He's a moralizing self-righteous hypocritical money grubbing scold.

FIGHT THE POWER: Toronto Raptors Fans To Give Away Thousands of Pro-Hong Kong T-Shirts on Opening Night.

“A group of local basketball fans who support Hong Kong’s pro-democracy movement raised more than $32,000 to produce and give away enough t-shirts to cover roughly a third of the Scotiabank Arena’s audience. The Raptors have not officially endorsed this giveaway, nor is the team involved in the political movement — but a strong faction of Raptors Nation is ready to make a statement.”​

LeBron Jame$ Is A Coward. “There’s nothing wrong with exporting capitalism. There’s absolutely something wrong about supporting tyrants.”

Only last year, James, a purported champion of social justice, came out in support former quarterback Colin Kaepernick with the vacuous platitude, “I stand with anyone who believes in change.” Anyone? Of course, LeBron’s stand, as with most acts of pretend celebrity bravery, resulted in hosannas being thrown at him by the press, and, more importantly, never costing him a penny.​

Americans tend to use word like “stand” and “fight” in their political disagreements, though they never really have to stand and fight for anything. Tank Man stood and fought. The Hong Kong protesters stand and fight. We take to social media and argue. Posting a Nike-approved picture on your Instagram account of Kaepernick—adorned with the $40-million market-test slogan, “Believe in something, Even if it means sacrificing everything”—is not an act of bravery, LeBron.​

And that’s fine. All of this just speaks to the relative safety afforded dissent and protest in our political life. In the United States celebrities are free to accuse the president of being fascist dictator or “bum,” and no one is coming to knock on their doors. Watching fabulously wealthy men fretting over their words abroad is a useful reminder of the liberalism we have inherited.​

And which they are gladly squandering.

Actually, they’re not so much “squandering” freedom, as selling it.

Forum List

Back