Lebron James On His Knees In Front Of Xi

IMG_2133.jpg

James, Kerr and Popovich support Communist China and trash President Trump. They should become Chinese citizens since that is where their loyalties lie.

Are you really this stupid? Their loyalties lie in the money they make, as is the case with any true capitalist.
All they care about is the market in China, a country obsessed with basketball and the NBA

Yep. LeBron's position is no different than any other Capitalist.

James, Kerr and Popovich support Communist China and trash President Trump. They should become Chinese citizens since that is where their loyalties lie.

Are you really this stupid? Their loyalties lie in the money they make, as is the case with any true capitalist.
All they care about is the market in China, a country obsessed with basketball and the NBA
------------------------------------------- for me , its simply the ability for me to describe this 'lbj' as a money grubber and I think that his money grubbing and unamerican status should be noticed and commented on GGator .

---------------------------------- yep , 'lbj' and his unamerican loyalties MMike .

------------------------------------------- for me , its simply the ability for me to describe this 'lbj' as a money grubber and I think that his money grubbing and unamerican status should be noticed and commented on GGator .

Nothing unAmeican about being a money grubber, in fact it is very much the American way. We love our money grubber, we just elected a guy to the office of President whose only qualification was being a money grubber

putting money above the good of the USA is money grubbing that is detremental to American values . Course, I wouldn't expet a 'marine [or is it Maureen] ' that was raised as an 'iranian' to understand that GGator .

putting money above the good of the USA is money grubbing that is detremental to American values . Course, I wouldn't expet a 'marine [or is it Maureen] ' that was raised as an 'iranian' to understand that GGator .

:21::21::21::21:

--------------------------------- yep , did you spend your younger formative years as an 'Iranian , Persian or muslim GGator ??

--------------------------------- yep , did you spend your younger formative years as an 'Iranian , Persian or muslim GGator ??

I spent my younger formative years as an American living in Iran. Since you have likely never left your hometown you would not understand what the means.

I attended an American school went to an American Baptist Church and was baptized as a Christian in the Caspian Sea.

means that you are a money grubber that doesn't understand American Values GGator .

means that you are a money grubber that doesn't understand American Values GGator .

no, it means I understand them better than you do as i have experience to compare them to other values from around the world. All you have is what the government has taught you.

Forum List

Back