Leave the Golan Heights Israel, its not yours,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, stupid muzzies are good at breeding.

And getting your asses kicked by Israel.

Looks to me like the Arabs are doing pretty well. 20 million Jews to 1.5 billion Arabs.

And it wasn't Jews who won those wars it's was European money and weapons that did. Why are Jews always trying to take credit for European accomplishments? lol

Jews are being lined up so the Christian messiah can come and make them kneel or burn

Looks to me like the Arabs are doing pretty well. 20 million Jews to 1.5 billion Arabs.

1.5 billion pussies too afraid to attack since 1973. LOL!

Yea because of Americans, not for fear of a few jews, hahaha

Luckily I'm an American and can advocate us wiping israel off the map

USS liberty

And 1.5 billion Muslims not Arabs, obviously

Did you say....

Wiping Israel off the map?

Well now.....we have another one here....don't we.... a Storm Front reject? an Islamist wanna be?

Is not gonna be easy for you to wipe Israel off the map genius..... not that easy......:rolleyes:......didn't you know that already.

Ohh save the victim complex for some one pale woman

I'm browner than every Jew on this planet but the African ones

Jews are a lot more violent and destructive per capita than Christians. Read about the history of colonialism.

That whole nasty cult should be wiped off the fucking earth

Typical RACIST RANT from the underachiever who thinks the world of the white man owes him a living. You had your chance many times over and failed to make anything of it, just look at the hash you made of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and South Africa . All you do now is hold your begging bowls out and demand that we fill the because it os our fault you are incapable of living in a modern world. If anyone wants wiping out it is you whinging whining coloureds that cant stand up on your own

Yeah, stupid muzzies are good at breeding.

And getting your asses kicked by Israel.

And it wasn't Jews who won those wars it's was European money and weapons that did. Why are Jews always trying to take credit for European accomplishments? lol

Jews are being lined up so the Christian messiah can come and make them kneel or burn

USS liberty

Did you say....

Well now.....we have another one here....don't we.... a Storm Front reject? an Islamist wanna be?

Is not gonna be easy for you to wipe Israel off the map genius..... not that easy......:rolleyes:......didn't you know that already.

And the 3 subs (the only thing that protects Israel in any concrete way from a power like us) and western provided tech that is a generation behind says otherwise, it would be very very easy

The citizens of Delaware could do it themselves

So why don't you get your brothers and invade Israel through the back door, then the subs and western tech wont be an advantage any more. Or would that mean putting yourself in danger that could result in you getting hurt, so you better get whitey to do your dirty work for you. A pity you have alienated the world against yourselves with your violent aggressive manner and so have lost all the sympathy

USS liberty

Did you say....

Ohh save the victim complex for some one pale woman

I'm browner than every Jew on this planet but the African ones

Jews are a lot more violent and destructive per capita than Christians. Read about the history of colonialism.

That whole nasty cult should be wiped off the fucking earth
You are an argument for the eradication of all Muslims.

No just the Jews and the whites like all underachieving coloureds with a chip on their shoulders

My mistake thought you said do you have an argument for the eradication of the muslims,

Thread isn't even remotely on topic, and is so full of violations I don't have enough lysol to take care of it.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back