Leave the Golan Heights Israel, its not yours,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or the few hundred million Muslims who surround them can come and wipe those racist kikes the fuck out in a few decades when Americans grow tired of their whining

Maybe president trump will present them on a silver platter as a piece offering to the Muslims.

Arabs do like to get their asses kicked.
It's been 43 years since the last time, what are the Muzzie pussies waiting for? LOL!

Yea when they had access to American banking and arms. All the Jews in the world can't get around American banking sanctions, hahaha

That's exactly how apartheid africa fell, just one bank decided not to do business and so everyone cut them out. No one had to fire a shot. I don't think the Arabs will be so passive though

You're going to wait for US sanctions? That would make you an even bigger pussy than I first thought. LOL!

What you think this is some issue I'd spend a penny on? It's inevitable, nothing need be done. Bibi coming and giving a speech in congress? If Obama was petulant he could have destroyed the Israeli relationship that day.

"THIS IS AMERICA, NO FOREIGN LEADER CAN COME HERE, I'M CUTTING AID" (and funding Hamas quietly). So many ways our relationship could end, none where we could be tied to the hip forever. What does it matter a few decades?

edit - just bring up the USS liberty and bomb the fuck out of em, all we'd have to do is find their three subs first

Yeah, bomb the one civilized country in the region.
Sounds like something that moron would do.

Why the fuck not? Muslims are uncivilized, we bomb them

Jews have an apartheid state, run a theocracy, we bomb them

Goat fuckers dying it's all the same to me

Should be to you too traitor.

It's been 43 years since the last time, what are the Muzzie pussies waiting for? LOL!

Yea when they had access to American banking and arms. All the Jews in the world can't get around American banking sanctions, hahaha

That's exactly how apartheid africa fell, just one bank decided not to do business and so everyone cut them out. No one had to fire a shot. I don't think the Arabs will be so passive though

You're going to wait for US sanctions? That would make you an even bigger pussy than I first thought. LOL!

What you think this is some issue I'd spend a penny on? It's inevitable, nothing need be done. Bibi coming and giving a speech in congress? If Obama was petulant he could have destroyed the Israeli relationship that day.

"THIS IS AMERICA, NO FOREIGN LEADER CAN COME HERE, I'M CUTTING AID" (and funding Hamas quietly). So many ways our relationship could end, none where we could be tied to the hip forever. What does it matter a few decades?

edit - just bring up the USS liberty and bomb the fuck out of em, all we'd have to do is find their three subs first

Jews have an apartheid state

If you say so, Muzzie.

If you say so, Muzzie.

Yea I do white trash, I'm a south asian and stastistically speaking your better

now shut the fuck up and take what I'm giving you. Welcome to the realities of being American. High IQ whites aren't going to let us shame them with this for long

Most of them don't see much gain in bringing on Armageddon

If you say so, Muzzie.

now shut the fuck up and take what I'm giving you. Welcome to the realities of being American. High IQ whites aren't going to let us shame them with this for long

You're a moron.

If you say so, Muzzie.

You're a moron.

No pinky, I think you and I both know you're the moron

You can read the demographic data as well as I, it's not so complex you can't wrap your little head around it.

If you say so, Muzzie.

You're a moron.

You can read the demographic data as well as I, it's not so complex you can't wrap your little head around it.

Yeah, stupid muzzies are good at breeding.

And getting your asses kicked by Israel.

If you say so, Muzzie.

You're a moron.

Looks to me like the Arabs are doing pretty well. 20 million Jews to 1.5 billion Arabs.

And it wasn't Jews who won those wars it's was European money and weapons that did. Why are Jews always trying to take credit for European accomplishments? lol

Jews are being lined up so the Christian messiah can come and make them kneel or burn

If you say so, Muzzie.

You're a moron.

Looks to me like the Arabs are doing pretty well. 20 million Jews to 1.5 billion Arabs.

And it wasn't Jews who won those wars it's was European money and weapons that did. Why are Jews always trying to take credit for European accomplishments? lol

Jews are being lined up so the Christian messiah can come and make them kneel or burn

1.5 billion pussies too afraid to attack since 1973. LOL!

You're a moron.

Yea because of Americans, not for fear of a few jews, hahaha

Luckily I'm an American and can advocate us wiping israel off the map

USS liberty

And 1.5 billion Muslims not Arabs, obviously

You're a moron.

USS liberty

Did you say....

Wiping Israel off the map?

Well now.....we have another one here....don't we.... a Storm Front reject? an Islamist wanna be?

Is not gonna be easy for you to wipe Israel off the map genius..... not that easy......:rolleyes:......didn't you know that already.

USS liberty

Did you say....

Well now.....we have another one here....don't we.... a Storm Front reject? an Islamist wanna be?

Is not gonna be easy for you to wipe Israel off the map genius..... not that easy......:rolleyes:......didn't you know that already.

Ohh save the victim complex for some one pale woman

I'm browner than every Jew on this planet but the African ones

Jews are a lot more violent and destructive per capita than Christians. Read about the history of colonialism.

That whole nasty cult should be wiped off the fucking earth

USS liberty

Did you say....

And the 3 subs (the only thing that protects Israel in any concrete way from a power like us) and western provided tech that is a generation behind says otherwise, it would be very very easy

The citizens of Delaware could do it themselves

USS liberty

Did you say....

Jews are a lot more violent and destructive per capita than Christians. Read about the history of colonialism.

You are an argument for the eradication of all Muslims.

And the 3 subs (the only thing that protects Israel in any concrete way from a power like us) and western provided tech that is a generation behind says otherwise, it would be very very easy The citizens of Delaware could do it themselves
Funny drivel, indeed.

Hahaha stupid white trash getting led around by those nose by kikes

You like the idea of your children dying for them? Really? Hahahah

America first!!! hahaah​

The Christians and Muslims were Arab Palestinians as opposed to Jewish Palestinians before Israel was established.

Arab is a language and cultural grouping. Many ethnicities are Arab just as many ethnicities are Hispanic. You are thinking of Arabians.
So Palestinian is an invented name invading Arabs.

No more questions, your honor.

Palestinians have always been Arabs, they live on the fucking Arab peninsula

Just like Egyptians and Tunisians have always been ethnically Arabs

Do you not understand genetic drift? distance correlates with blood ties...So people who live pissing distance away from the Saudis are Arabs and have been Arabs since time immemorial

Palestinians have always been Arabs, they live on the fucking Arab peninsula

On the Arabian Sea, not the Mediterranean. Durr.

Do you not understand genetic drift?

The Muslims in Israel should drift to Syria. Lots of room, no pesky Jews.

LOL they are pissing distance away. Brits are Europeans even though they're not on the continent. How shallow can you get? Do you hear yourself? hahaha, it's not like there is some impassible mountains separating them. It's a few miles

I guess they can walk back to Saudi Arabia, no Jews allowed!
Plus they can visit their moon rock.

Or the few hundred million Muslims who surround them can come and wipe those racist kikes the fuck out in a few decades when Americans grow tired of their whining

Maybe president trump will present them on a silver platter as a piece offering to the Muslims.

500 million Muslim savages vs six million Jews, and the Muslims keep getting their asses kicked by the Jews. Sounds like the Jews have them outnumbered.

If you say so, Muzzie.

Everyday she's something else. One day she's a south Asian Muslim, the next day she's an Indian Muslim. Posing as a white supremacist atheist. Ha ha ha.

USS liberty

Did you say....

Yes, we know you're brown and smelly. What else is brown and smelly? Hmmmmmm....

Now tell us about all those violent Jews in jail?

And why should Jews give back land that Arab Muslim animals attacked them from?

Last edited:
It was never their land to begin with, unless you have a signed treaty by the Ottomans giving them the land.None exists but there are ones that exist giving the land to the Jews signed by the LoN in 1923.

Then America will go the way of South Africa, or parts of it will while the rest will be white's only again and the browns will mass murder each other in their fight to be top dog.

Have you finished your racist rant now

Yes it is there land, they have the right of return. No Jew on the planet has the right of return to Israel, because they can't prove a claim to begin with

They can prove international law handing them sovereignty of the land in 1923, and that supersedes any right to return which is invalid anyway.

Oh yea crazy evangelicals and racist jew bankers making decisions for Palestinians is recognized by international law? Gave them a right ot ethnically cleanse Palestine? Are you insane?

Why don't you explain to me what happened in 1923 and how the Nakbah and ethnic cleansing could possibly legal under international law? What a fucking joke

You first need to go back to 1917 when the Ottoman empire who were the legal sovereign landowners lost a war and as a result their lands were taken as reparations for the war. This was common practice then so was not illegal. This led to the LoN drafting a treaty that partitioned the former Ottoman lands into stand alone nations with the land of Palestine being granted to the Jews. This passed into International law and the arab muslims who had received 99.9% of the former Ottoman lands wanted the lot even though they had no legal claim to any of the lands. From that day on the arab muslims attacked the Jews and the British troops hoping to force them out of Palestine and failed.

The nakba was the fault of the arab muslims who declared war on the Jews and invaded in 1947. Again they lost the war and the deserters fled in terror from their own people. The ethnic cleansing was 1 million Jews from the surrounding lands being forced to leave their homes and property by the arab muslims in response to their armies being pounded into the dirt by farmers and women using fam tools and tractors

You are the joke as you can only islamonazi BLOOD LIBELS and PROPAGANDA LIES

That's a whole lot of non sequitur shit. And no ethnic cleansing started before the Arabs ever considered attacking Israel.

So your answer is there was no legal justification for ethnic cleansing? Because there certainly isn't a justification in any of this post*. Palestinian refugees have the right of return which is universally acknowledged. Tunisians would have a right to return to Tunisia, not to Palestinian land lol

The ethnic cleansing started way back when mo'mad commanded the muslims to cleanse the lands of the Jews and Christians as allah had given the muslims the lands. It led to widescale ethnic cleansings of every land that the muslims invaded and stole. It is still going on today with the Christians in gaza and the west bank being wiped out by hamas and fatah, 90% of all Palestinian Christians have disappeared from Palestine in the last 8 years and the Jews cant be blamed. I am still waiting for concrete evidence of the alleged ethnic cleansing by the Jews as all I can find is the expulsion of enemy militia from within Israel's borders. And Israel is the only nation that is being told to take back expelled terrorists who are sworn enemies of Israel.

Where is this legal right expounded then as the UN has never passed such a law.

This is the legal standpoint today

Right of return - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The right of return is a principle which is drawn from the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, intended to enable people to return to, and re-enter, their country of origin.

The 1951 Convention relating to the Status of Refugees (read together with its 1967 Protocol) does not give refugees a right to return, but rather prohibits return (refoulment) to a country where he or she faces serious threats to his or her life or freedom.[1] The Convention binds the many countries which have ratified it.[2]

By contrast the right of return has not passed into customary international law, although it remains an important aspirational human right. Instead, international law gives each country the right to decide for itself to whom it will give citizenship.

And considering that the majority of Palestinians are from other lands and have never even seen their alleged "home" then how can they have a right to a fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back