Leave the Golan Heights Israel, its not yours,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Just like Palestine was never yours. You tired to take the Sinai desert and gave it back, tried to occupy Gaza and left and turned it into a prison instead, tried to take southern Lebanon and thank goodness Hezbollah stopped you and you gave it back, and its time to get out the Golan Heights, which is not yous. Most of the homes you live in the West Bank are on stolen land, your thief's and you kill everyone in your way , or have gentile nations do it for you.

Why wont the US do something about the war crimes Israel is committing????? Their slow genocide is disgusting to watch, they are gearing up for another war with Gaza, one sided and based on just one more false flag.

Possession is 9/10ths of the law and anything you cannot or will not protect is not yours.<<<<<<<< Basic concepts of life. If, snd only if someone militarily removes Israel from the Golan Heights, will they ever leave.

Always remember the Copper Rule.... The guy with the most bullets, and grsatest willingness to use them, makes the Rules.

Maybe Syria shouldn't have attacked and tried to invade Israel from there? Arabs always want to rewind after they attack and get defeated. Sorry can't have it back now, Israel won't leave itself vulnerable from the North, ever again.

Of course it's Israel's ...to the victor belongs the spoils. Israel will never give up the high ground

250px-Israel_location_map_with_stripes.svg.png

250px-PikiWiki_Israel_3420_Geography_of_Israel.jpg

Merom Golan

this is what Israel is doing while and why Syria is being destroyed. This is where the food comes from for the Israelis. Southern Lebanon is in a bad spot, when PM Bibi looks over the Golan this is what he is looking at.

Merom Golan is an illegal occupation.

Just like Palestine was never yours. You tired to take the Sinai desert and gave it back, tried to occupy Gaza and left and turned it into a prison instead, tried to take southern Lebanon and thank goodness Hezbollah stopped you and you gave it back, and its time to get out the Golan Heights, which is not yous. Most of the homes you live in the West Bank are on stolen land, your thief's and you kill everyone in your way , or have gentile nations do it for you.

Why wont the US do something about the war crimes Israel is committing????? Their slow genocide is disgusting to watch, they are gearing up for another war with Gaza, one sided and based on just one more false flag.

Losing should hurt.
Next time rockets are fired from Gaza, Israel should take a square mile of territory.
2 rockets, take 2 square miles. When the Arabs are all living on a sliver of beach, maybe they'll finally learn?

Losing should hurt.
Next time rockets are fired from Gaza, Israel should take a square mile of territory.
2 rockets, take 2 square miles. When the Arabs are all living on a sliver of beach, maybe they'll finally learn?

Gaza has no rockets, you mean fire crackers. Your vampires , out for blood.

I do not blame Hamas, the Palestinians, Hezbollah or Iran or Assad for anything they do to the Israelis.

I do think they also have every right to hold on tight to what is theirs as they have already lost so much. Then again, its the Zionist who have money and weapons, thanks to the gentiles of the US.

250px-Israel_location_map_with_stripes.svg.png

250px-PikiWiki_Israel_3420_Geography_of_Israel.jpg

Merom Golan

this is what Israel is doing while and why Syria is being destroyed. This is where the food comes from for the Israelis. Southern Lebanon is in a bad spot, when PM Bibi looks over the Golan this is what he is looking at.

Merom Golan is an illegal occupation.
What do you expect Israel to do while crazed Muslims are slaughtering each other in Syria? Muslims want to kill that's what they do. Better they be busy killing each other than us non Muslims.

Losing should hurt.

I do not blame Hamas, the Palestinians, Hezbollah or Iran or Assad for anything they do to the Israelis.

I do think they also have every right to hold on tight to what is theirs as they have already lost so much. Then again, its the Zionist who have money and weapons, thanks to the gentiles of the US.

Gaza has no rockets

Dude!

Of course you don't, you love terrorists.

I do think they also have every right to hold on tight to what is theirs as they have already lost so much

And when they attack, they should lose more.

Losing should hurt.

"Gaza has no rockets, just firecrackers"....that are launched from mobile rocket launchers and travel for miles before they land on Israeli cities across the border?

Take your meds, Fatima.

Why doesn't it surprise me that a woman fails to understand the consequences of violence against a neighbor?

Penelope, Chivalry does not exist in the military world. Just because one side in the fight is smaller, less capable, and more vulnerable (the girl) doesn't mean that the larger, more powerful dide (the man) is not allowed to fight back when struck.

The Arabs should bless themselves that Israel has not yet fully wiped them out for their continued militant antics.

Losing should hurt.

"Gaza has no rockets, just firecrackers"....that are launched from mobile rocket launchers and travel for miles before they land on Israeli cities across the border?

Take your meds, Fatima.

and yet they never destroy anything. What a joke. I never believe a word of propaganda from Israel. The latest school bus bomb was mostly likely a false flag. More people got hurt rushing to the bomb shelters, Israel fake sirens, making even their own people full of fear. I would bet even Israelis dress up as Palestinians and fake the knife attacks.

Why doesn't it surprise me that a woman fails to understand the consequences of violence against a neighbor?

Penelope, Chivalry does not exist in the military world. Just because one side in the fight is smaller, less capable, and more vulnerable (the girl) doesn't mean that the larger, more powerful dide (the man) is not allowed to fight back when struck.

The Arabs should bless themselves that Israel has not yet fully wiped them out for their continued militant antics.

I feel for the Arabs having to live near them. Everyone should boycott Israel completely. No more tourist visits to the bloody land. Never was the "holy land". I do wish people would wake up and realize that.

I feel for the Arabs having to live near them. Everyone should boycott Israel completely. No more tourist visits to the bloody land. Never was the "holy land". I do wish people would wake up and realize that.

Gawd, shut up already

Religion plays no part in this for me. It's simply about basic military scuence, tactics, and security. Nothing more.

If it's not the Holy Land then why are Johnny-Come-Lately Ayrabs there? Is it because of that dreamed up horse flight?

Losing should hurt.

Gaza has no rockets

Dude!

Of course you don't, you love terrorists.

I do think they also have every right to hold on tight to what is theirs as they have already lost so much

And when they attack, they should lose more.

The terrorists are the Israelis , you better look up the meaning. The Arabs are the ones protecting their land and themselves from the invaders, Israelis.

You one sided story like in the OT doesn't work anymore. Whoever you were ruthless invaders in Canaan, committing genocide and your pretending to have some right to the land, even though your leaders are atheists. Then you have the religious one, zealots jews who are worst that the seculars.

The world is watching. Now you need excuses to kill people, but hey, your create them, and yell "terrorists".

Most of us do not believe you anymore.

Religion plays no part in this for me. It's simply about basic military scuence, tactics, and security. Nothing more.

Well its all based on the OT, Zionist claim to the land. So you saying they have no claim. I agree.

If it's not the Holy Land then why are Johnny-Come-Lately Ayrabs there? Is it because of that dreamed up horse flight?

Gee they live there and have for centuries.

]Well its all based on the OT, Zionist claim to the land. So you saying they have no claim. I agree.

In my mind the only claim to land ANYONE has is their willingness and ability to keep other people from taking it away. Israel does thst very well. These other nations do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back