leaked stratfor emails say obama's body wasn't buried at sea

Obamas dead?......:eek:.....

BREAKING
detective.gif
this just in-....Obama is dead- as reported by Blu via Strafor.....hello mr and mrs America and all her ships at sea...I say again, Obama is dead....

:lol:

Freudian slip? :eusa_think:

LEAKED STRATFOR EMAILS: Analysts Didn't Believe Bin Laden Was Buried At Sea

interesting... never believed the official story anyway...

what I think is so funny about the case is that in pics of Bin Laden they showed in later years,he kept getting younger and younger all the time going from a grey beard to a black beard.:lol:

its also funny how everyone of the dozen navy seals they said dumped his body into the ocean,how they allgedly died in a helicopter crash afterwards in afghanistan.more conveient deaths for the government,Bush and Obama.

Last edited:

what I think is so funny about the case is that in pics of Bin Laden they showed in later years,he kept getting younger and younger all the time going from a grey beard to a black beard.:lol:

its also funny how everyone of the dozen navy seals they said dumped his body into the ocean,how they allgedly died in a helicopter crash afterwards in afghanistan.more conveient deaths for the government,Bush and Obama.

Note: The Seal Team SIX members who died in Afghanistan were not the same members of Seal Team SIX who performed the OBL...er....extraction.

Last edited:

Note: The Seal Team SIX members who died in Afghanistan were not the same members of Seal Team SIX who performed the OBL...er....extraction.

Damn it, Bod.... please stop injecting facts into the Conspiracy of Obama/Osama's extraction/murder/assassination/death. :lol:

Damn it, Bod.... please stop injecting facts into the Conspiracy of Obama/Osama's extraction/murder/assassination/death. :lol:

Me so sorry. I know. It gets me in a lot of trouble with certain posters.

Forum List

Back