Leaked executive order would let US gov control social media

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump wants to do something most Twitter users could only dream about: enlisting the federal government to make sure his posts get more engagement.

To this day two words still have half the country so dumbed down these words instantly make one things of alex j ones the words . info wars...........

Yet the lies in msm are in the face of sheep and they still can't get the " war on information" and why alex was blocked to begin with.

Regardless of the MSM do you really want the government to control the internet? Doesn't sound good to me.

• Banned
Regardless of the MSM do you really want the government to control the internet? Doesn't sound good to me.

What worse though is if the UN gets a hold of it that isn't any good either. We are just fkd on all four corners.

Hey good to see you ! Hope things have been going well for you be safe out there.

What worse though is if the UN gets a hold of it that isn't any good either. We are just fkd on all four corners.

Hey good to see you ! Hope things have been going well for you be safe out there.

Thanks Mind hope you're doing well. Yes we have to be vigilant.

I don't think anyone should censor the internet and if social media is the target it will spill over to any and everything we do on the internet. But sites should be monitored.

Trump wants to do something most Twitter users could only dream about: enlisting the federal government to make sure his posts get more engagement.

To this day two words still have half the country so dumbed down these words instantly make one things of alex j ones the words . info wars...........

Yet the lies in msm are in the face of sheep and they still can't get the " war on information" and why alex was blocked to begin with.

Twitter and companies like them are privately owned. If Trump goes through this all they have to do is block any posts that mention Trump and his merry band of criminals. And there is NOTHING Trump and his merry band of criminals can do about it. So Strump, keep pushing.

Forum List

Back