LEAKED: 35 Kinds of TORTURE approved by the Trump admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2017
WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT accompanied by graphic photos. VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED. Many of the images are explicit and gruesome, depicting nudity, degradation, simulated sex acts and guards posing with decaying corpses.

Attachments

• z_Afghan_prison001.jpg
    z_Afghan_prison001.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 58
CIA director Mike Pompeo was “blindsided” by an executive order that opens the door for American intelligence agencies to resume waterboarding and other “enhanced interrogation techniques” at newly reopened CIA “black site” prisons overseas, according to a source familiar with conversations he has had about the document.
What EO?

Water boarding is not torture imo.

Cutting off digits or pulling fingernails or creating open wounds with a dull instrument.....etc. that is torture.

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT accompanied by graphic photos. VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED. Many of the images are explicit and gruesome, depicting nudity, degradation, simulated sex acts and guards posing with decaying corpses.

AWESOME!
Gain intelligence to save American lives by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
Thank you President Trump!
The audio beginning around 1:35 in this clip is quite fitting here....Toughen up pussies!

Let me guess, more FAKE NEWS?

LMAO Couldn't be any faker.

Geeze, one would think these morons would try and post something, anything that's the truth.

Oh wait. I forgot. They don't give a shit if its the truth or not. Never mind.

IOW, there is no evidence that any of this stuff has been approved by the Trump administration. Just pictures ten years old or more, depictions of things that aren't even torture, and some whines by disgruntled people who have been fired.

This is, of course, exactly what the left chooses to pretend is true.

Look in the dictionary under "FAKE NEWS" and you'll find a copy of this OP. :cuckoo:

TORTURE! Liberals make me laugh!!! I am a Vietnam Era vet. I never set foot inside the boundaries of the Republic of Vietnam however I was supposed to have died there during April of 1972. That is Another Story!

I spent three years inside ROTC "Counter Insurgency Units" run by the Special Forces where I was taught interrogation tactics back during 1969- Spring of 1971. The things I was taught make me laugh out loud at what people today say is torture! We were taught to "Do to the Viet Cong what the Viet Cong does to everyone else".

TORTURE! Liberals make me laugh!!! I am a Vietnam Era vet. I never set foot inside the boundaries of the Republic of Vietnam however I was supposed to have died there during April of 1972. That is Another Story!

I spent three years inside ROTC "Counter Insurgency Units" run by the Special Forces where I was taught interrogation tactics back during 1969- Spring of 1971. The things I was taught make me laugh out loud at what people today say is torture! We were taught to "Do to the Viet Cong what the Viet Cong does to everyone else".

I'm sure water boarding wasn't at the top of your hit parade. LOL

WE have a Commerce Clause; there is no general warfare clause or common offense clause, without Congressional justification to the People, regarding real times of war Tax Rates.

In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore, we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.​

Is your mom making you Hot Pockets for lunch today??

Hope she has a new brain for the dumbass. He really needs a few bran cells that work.

I'm sure water boarding wasn't at the top of your hit parade. LOL

Actually they taught taught us about putting a woven drawstring nylon sandbag cover over the head and pouring water over it to make it airtight until the subject went into convulsions from lack of oxygen. Revive, ask questions and repeat if no answers were forthcoming. It left no marks on the body either.

This is the only thing I will discuss!

Posting links to your own blog, couldn't possibly be any conflict of interest there.

FAKE NEWS

Closed - OP's require some original content in addition to cutn'paste, links, videos etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back