Leak Quietly Plugged - Senate Intel Staffer Pleads Guilty To Leaking

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Senate intelligence staffer who dated reporter pleads guilty to lying to FBI about leaks

A former security director for the Senate Intelligence Committee has pleaded guilty to one count of giving a false statement to FBI agents looking into leaks of national security information to several reporters, the Justice Department announced Monday.

James A. Wolfe, 58, was in charge of maintaining all classified information from the executive branch to the Senate panel. He served as the panel's security director for 29 years.

Senate intelligence staffer who dated reporter pleads guilty to lying to FBI about leaks

A former security director for the Senate Intelligence Committee has pleaded guilty to one count of giving a false statement to FBI agents looking into leaks of national security information to several reporters, the Justice Department announced Monday.

James A. Wolfe, 58, was in charge of maintaining all classified information from the executive branch to the Senate panel. He served as the panel's security director for 29 years.

I thank him for his service. If convicted of anything, I’ll join the movement urging the next President to pardon him.

Please put this tards in jail. Trying to intimidate members of congress with threats from a mob (by releasing their personal details) should never be tolerated.

I thank him for his service. If convicted of anything, I’ll join the movement urging the next President to pardon him.
Well Trump wont do it, and in 2024, you'll probably have a Pence win, so I really really doubt it.

Well Trump wont do it, and in 2024, you'll probably have a Pence win, so I really really doubt it.
Pence isn’t alowed to speak to women and his own state was going to give him the boot. His only chance at being President is Robert Mueller.

The article says he is likely to get six months. He only plead guilty to lying to the FBI, not leaking classified information. The op is a fucking liar.

The article says he is likely to get six months. He only plead guilty to lying to the FBI, not leaking classified information. The op is a fucking liar.
Of course I should have known.

Another criminal liar in our "intel community" with a Jewish last name - how shocking.

Yeah, you treasonous bastards need to HANG together.

Pence isn’t alowed to speak to women and his own state was going to give him the boot. His only chance at being President is Robert Mueller.
LOL, you are nothing but a talking points man.
First he just chooses not to speak to a woman alone, which you guys call sexist, I guess you cant throw random rape charges at him now.......such a shame.
Second, it shows the future of our country, thanks democrats, we cant even talk to women without being called rapists!!!!!!
Third, he's a gov in Indiana, would have won EASY.
Fourth, maybe, but we'll have to wait until after Trumps's 8 years to find out.

^ ironic

^ ironic

He got caught dead to rights leaking to his paramour; and yet only had to plead guilty to lying to the FBI.

Gee, wonder why that is?

LOL, I know why, bet Easy knows why, and I bet the Leftists are going to be screaming when they find out-)

Forum List

Back