Will the Ds blow the mid-terms Completely?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The Ds were in reach of winning both houses of Congress prior to their catastrophic handling of Kavanaugh. They are no longer in position to win the Senate. They still have the lead for the house but it is shrinking because of their rent-a-riot strategy. They are at most two confirmations of lower court rulings away from having their state and local benches heading to jail. This is really bad news. At least for the Ds

Democrat mobs practicing voter suppression techniques to head off conservative voters outside polling places come November? Hint: If they get jailed for their antics and get 30-days behind bars they'll find it harder to fuck things up for normal people.

Democrat mobs practicing voter suppression techniques to head off conservative voters outside polling places come November? Hint: If they get jailed for their antics and get 30-days behind bars they'll find it harder to fuck things up for normal people.

The easiest solution to that is to do what I have always done: vote absentee by mail. Plus, it's a paper ballot so that avoids any problems electronic voting machines have. I don't know why everyone doesn't vote absentee. I've voted in most elections, but I've never seen the inside of an actual voting booth.

Damn...Conservatives posting a lot of these threads

Must be getting nervous

Forum List

Back