Lawsuit: Trump wanted to replace unattractive female employees, losing suit cost big bucks

A sworn declaration from Hayley Strozier, the former director of catering at Trump National Golf Club in Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif., alleged that Trump pressured the management to fire unattractive hostesses and replace them with more attractive employees.

"I had witnessed Donald Trump tell managers many times while he was visiting the club that restaurant hostesses were 'not pretty enough' and that they should be fired and replaced with more attractive women,” she said, as reported first by the Los Angeles Times.

According to the LA Times, "the bulk of the lawsuit was settled in 2013" with nearly half a million dollars going to plaintiffs.

Lawsuit: Trump wanted to replace unattractive female employees

------------------------

This overfat ugly orange blotch has so much nerve.

trumpno102102016getty_0.jpg

Ouf of 34,000 employees, one or two complained?

A sworn declaration from Hayley Strozier, the former director of catering at Trump National Golf Club in Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif., alleged that Trump pressured the management to fire unattractive hostesses and replace them with more attractive employees.

"I had witnessed Donald Trump tell managers many times while he was visiting the club that restaurant hostesses were 'not pretty enough' and that they should be fired and replaced with more attractive women,” she said, as reported first by the Los Angeles Times.

According to the LA Times, "the bulk of the lawsuit was settled in 2013" with nearly half a million dollars going to plaintiffs.

------------------------

Every heard of Travelgate?
Ever heard of Travelgate?

You mean when improprieties were discovered during an FBI investigation of the White House Travel Office covering at least two other presidents before Bill Clinton? Seven members of the office were fired. The Republicans claimed it was for political reasons but the Republicans could never prove that. It was the first of the so called Clinton scandals. There was an off book ledger found listing many thousands of dollars in travel and other expenses. Off book means the expenses were hidden by the people working at the travel office. The Clintons were never charged with anything. Lack of evidence.

After Travelgate, there was Filegate, Whitewater and other gates.

The ONLY thing Bill Clinton was ever found guilty for was getting a blowjob from a 24 year old woman and lying about it. Something half the men in America have done.

And Republicans paid a steep price for attacking a woman for what her husband had done and for inserting themselves into something private.

------------------------

It's another day...and it's another R-Derp string dedicated to smearing Donald Trump!

I'm curious...have you given up on starting strings that tell why Hillary Clinton SHOULD be President? Is the palpable stench coming from her campaign that off putting?

and I don't mind fat ugly waitresses as long as they give me extra onion when I ask for extra onion RDean and Bodecea .
trump was looking for people to spend more money and to bring in more people. that is business. go to most places like his and attractive people will be what you see. I say look at all the weather women on tv, how about anchors and how about those in the field. I mean you talk about calling the kettle black. wow folks.

Meanwhile these leftwits are totally silent on Hollywood's obsession with looks, oh I got you libs by the balls on this one choke on it.

and I don't mind fat ugly waitresses as long as they give me extra onion when I ask for extra onion RDean and Bodecea .
trump was looking for people to spend more money and to bring in more people. that is business. go to most places like his and attractive people will be what you see. I say look at all the weather women on tv, how about anchors and how about those in the field. I mean you talk about calling the kettle black. wow folks.
Well, look at Trump's minions. They aren't very attractive. So Trump will never help them get jobs? I kind of thought so.

2016-03-16-1458157246-1903187-TRUMPMARCH5_original1.jpg

160104-trump-shock-2222_7851ab62f6cb0e5ce7a3d7679bf91677.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Here is what unemployed women look like.

-5312e1a23107068b.JPG

If Trump saw this picture, he would say, "Look at the woman on the left in the black dress with the ham arms. Now that's what we mean when we say corn fed".

supporters-are-seen-during-a-republican-presidential-candidate-donald-trump-rally-at-the-the-northwe.jpeg

oh big deal , Trump has standards and wants those standards met in HIS business !!

Even if the standards are against the law! Because he's the owner, and if he says to put his penis in your mouth you better fucking do it, dammit!

Well, look at Trump's minions. They aren't very attractive. So Trump will never help them get jobs? I kind of thought so.

160104-trump-shock-2222_7851ab62f6cb0e5ce7a3d7679bf91677.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

-5312e1a23107068b.JPG

If Trump saw this picture, he would say, "Look at the woman on the left in the black dress with the ham arms. Now that's what we mean when we say corn fed".

supporters-are-seen-during-a-republican-presidential-candidate-donald-trump-rally-at-the-the-northwe.jpeg

-5312e1a23107068b.JPG

You were saying, Derp? This was too easy

Trump or Clinton: who has more attractive supporters? - HalfGuarded.com

-5312e1a23107068b.JPG

-5312e1a23107068b.JPG

I've never been attracted to fake tits. Knowing that you are holding a bag of jelly. Wondering if the woman feels anything. Good luck on that.

-5312e1a23107068b.JPG

-5312e1a23107068b.JPG

I've never been attracted to fake tits. Knowing that you are holding a bag of jelly. Wondering if the woman feels anything. Good luck on that.

I doubt you've ever been attracted to any tits, Derp :)

oh big deal , Trump has standards and wants those standards met in HIS business !!

Even if the standards are against the law! Because he's the owner, and if he says to put his penis in your mouth you better fucking do it, dammit!
----------------------------------------------- sure , Trump should resist laws that are not correct . Let someone take him to court . As a comment , there are a huge amount of laws that shouldn't be laws SwimEx

I mean , hey , look at the people that are making laws , huge amount of laws that just suppress American Freeom and RIGHTS Swimex.

That is a ugly sicking disgrace of a man. What a low life piece of whale shit!

I pray to god he loses in epic levels on election day to show the world that this nation is still somewhat sane.

So if Trump dropped his pants and asked for blow jobs, shot his load on their blue dresses, and otherwise groped them, you people would need to elevate him to near sainthood? That is how you treated Bill Clinton. Which side of your two standards are you going to use today?

Forum List

Back